Happy Birthday

What Happened in Room 37
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night, all the Twice members just finished their concert so they were going back to the hotel. The managers helped them to carry their stuffs since the girls looked exhausted and sleepy.

Mina fell asleep in Jeongyeon's back, she carried her while Chaeyoung guard them on the back too afraid if Mina fell down.

They were all going to the room 37 as Nayeon kept checking if Mina still asleep or not while Jihyo unlocked the door. The managers left them once they are all in that big room.

"Lay her down, just slowly. That birthday girl is sensitive to slight change"

Sana said to Jeongyeon almost like whisper, she nodded slow. Jeongyeon never like to take order for anyone, but this time only she followed Sana's instruction.

Mina still fell asleep when Jeongyeon was covering her in a comfy blanket. Momo laid next to her as she watched their J-Line maknae sleep cutely.

"Gosh, i really wanna take picture of her sleeping face and send it to Onces right now"

"Don't do that, you know the last time we send candid picture of her on Instagram she get mad at us for a whole weekend"

Jihyo scolded Momo, the rest of the members nodded agree with what Jihyo had said.

"So, when will we wake her up? On midnight? My body is itchy i wanna give her my special birthday dance break"

Dahyun suddenly got a glare from Jeongyeon for being loud.

Mina stirred up in her sleep as she mumbled something, but it's enough to make all the members gasped in fear.

"Do you wanna die?"

Nayeon quickly covered Dahyun's mouth as Jihyo tried to make all the member not to talk much.

"She get ten thousand sassy during her sleep lately"

Chaeyoung giggled as Tzuyu replied her.

"Mina unnie is scary"

"Well, she only sleep four hours a day because of practising. It can't be helped if she get annoyed easily"

Jihyo tried to explain more about Mina's problem since she is the only same aged friend there, she kinda knew it even if Mina didn't complain much.

"But her pout is cute"

Chaeyoung smiled widely showing her cute dimples. Sana and Momo who saw it started to poke on her dimples.

"You just madly in love with her"

"Who doesn't? Aren't we all are?"

Chaeyoung grinned and everyone smiled as they were staring at the expensive sleeping girl Myoui Mina.

Mina stirred in her sleep again, this time she bit her lower lip. Everyone who stared at her suddenly felt a bit of embarrassing awkward moment.

"That was y, my heart skip a beat"

Nayeon held her chest as she pretend to faint and purposely leaned on Jeongyeon.

"I know right"

"Look, Chaeyoung. We are all know you have a soft spot for her, we are all too. Mina is our cutie pie"

Sana placed her arm on Momo's shoulder as they watched Mina sleep, they kept guarding her besides Mina's bed.

"Midnight is going to come soon, let's all prepare the party and the cake"

Jihyo called some members to help her, School Meal Club were preparing the cake and the candles while 3Mix were setting the place for them to celebrate the birthday girl party.

Sana and Momo were Mina's hair gently as if they were Mina's mom. They really took care of Mina well since the day one she was in Korea. Anything they would do for their maknae, since she rarely asked for help or depended on them. Mina is always being independent, so they needed extra care for that girl.

Once the midnight came, they rushed to the bed and tried to wake up the sleeping girl. Since they didn't want to see scary Mina so they asked Chaeyoung to be the one who woke her up first.

"Mina unnie, Minari, wake up! We're going to be late, hurry up and wake up"

Chaeyoung shook Mina's arm to make the birthday girl awake. Mina sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Happy Birthday Myoui!!!"

"Mina unnie happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday Minari!!!"

Mina who was still sleepy just blinked in confusion since all of the members suddenly hugged her and patted.

"Thank you"

Mina smiled softly as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter