Chapter 1 - Clumsy Leader

Lost And Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N POV

 

 

"bye Mum and Dad I promise to come and visit again" I wave goodbye to my parents before lining up to get on the plane. I'm heading back to Korea to continue my studies to become a Graphic Designer for games.

 

"Y/N remember to call us when your home" My mother yelled just before stepped though the doors. It was nice staying in Japan while it lasted, I miss my parents already. I eventually found my seat and sat down at the one near the window. I looked around and the seating arrangements was 2 on each side of the plane and a row of 3 seats in the middle. I got a book out to read just in case I got board, I looked up to see stunning eyes looking down at me, then she looked to the person behind her before sitting down next to me. She had long red hair and her face was covered by a mask

 

"Jiu are you sure you want to sit there, we can swap if your uncomfortable" I heard the woman behind her say in Korean, what's wrong with sitting next to me, I'm not going to murder her. The girl next to me shook her head and just sat back down on her seat, I averted my attention from her and opened my book to start reading until the plan is going to take off.

 

"こんにちは" (Hello) (I used Google Translate)

 

I looked up and the girl had taken her mask off and smiled at me, I'm completely taken back by her beauty, she's so pretty, I have never seen someone this pretty. 

 

"こんにちは" (Hello) I replied smiling

 

"O-O-Gen-Gen-Ki-de-de-SU" (how are you)  she said struggling

 

"Ogenkidesuka" I corrected her, smiling 

 

"I speak Korean"

 

she looked at me shocked "Oh sorry I didn't know"

 

"It's alright your pronunciation wasn't bad" I said, I see a shade of Pink form on here cheeks

 

"Anyway I'm Jiu nice to meet you" she said and held out a hand

 

"My name is Y/N, Nice to meet you too" I shook her hand, we started chatting about stuff and became quite when the flight attendant was demanding the safety rules.

 

"So Y/N what kind of Music do you like" Jiu asked me, I stopped and think for a bit.

 

"Well I like all types of music to be honest" I replied

 

"Then do you know Dreamcatcher" she asked

 

"Dreamcatcher? I have heard about them before I came to Japan from a friend, I'm pretty sure he's a pretty big fan. They are a South Korean girl group right?" I asked her to make sure

 

"Yep, I think there music is good, do you want to listen" she asked smiling, I nodded and she handed me an earphone, this is weird I'm sitting next to a pretty stranger and listening to music with them.

 

"This is pretty good"  I replied, wait I think I have a photo of them when (Name of friend) saved on my phone.

 

"Wait I think I have a photo of them" I said opening my phone, I scroll though it a while before coming across the odd photo that's just surround by photos of foxes. "Is this them"

 

"Yep this is them in there fly high era, the album is called prequel" she smiled and looked back at me, I then looked at the photos more clearly, there where 7 girls. I stopped and looked more carefully at the girl on the side, red hair, bright smile. I then looked up at Jiu and then back to the girl, Jiu just smiled at me. Gosh I have never met a celebrity before yet alone sit next to them for 1 hour and 50 minutes.

 

"I-er I" I said stumbling on my words

 

"Haha you didn't expect that didn't you" she laughed back, my face went red I can clearly feel it.

 

"A-are you with your members" I asked curiously, she nodded and then pointed next to her.

 

"From our row to the other side they are my members, I'm Jiu as you know, the there is Sua, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, Dami and our Youngest Gahyeon" she introduced them.

 

"I would have never imagined to be sitting next to an idol" I said covering my face.

 

"Haha, how old are you" she asked

 

"I just turned 23, how old are you" I asked back

 

"Umm oh, I'm getting old I'll be turning 25" she said as her checks turned pink again.

 

"Really I wouldn't have guessed you look so young" I replied shocked

 

For a while we continued talking about and interest and other stuff, when she decided to get a bit of rest before getting of the plane, I just started planing games on the seats tv. I was about to beat the boss of the level before I felt something on my shoulder, I looked over and was Jiu had laid her head on my shoulder. 

 

"Game Over"

 

My headphones said and I looked back at the screen, then back to Jiu. OMG what do I do, should I let her continue laying on my shoulder or should I wake her up. Why am I panicking just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter