Prologue

New Kpop Girl Group- L.I.F.E

When talking about kpop companies, which one of them first come in mind? SM? JYP? YG? BITHIT? CUBE? How about talking about debut stategies? From a survival show? A reality tv? Acting? 

There is 9 girls that we can't consider as the girls with most resources, nor the girls with top trainers. They are from a small company called 'Sourceseed' which is located above a cafe. The total area is no bigger than 50 sqaure meters, with only two fair sized dance studios and three small vocal classrooms. Even without much hope of becoming big, the girls still practises everyday with their hearts out. On the 20th of March, their CEO informed that they would debut. This news would be a heartlifting moment for trainees in big companies, but for the 9 girls, they are unsure. Many questions flows up. 

What if no one sees us? What if we have to disband after a short period of time? What if our company ends up with a loss than a profit? What will happen to our future if we fail? What will happen if we are seen as weak? 

The debut plan happened without much excitement. The 9 girls still practised non-stop. They know that if the company is a closed off house, they are the only windows that could allow light to shine inside. Because of a lack of money, the 9 girls created their lyrics, cherography and split the lines out themselves. The 9 girls have friendships that noone could ever stir. This is the power of 'dream.'

 

N/A: Thanks for reading, I will have longer chapters next time! ^-^