Mrs. Choi

Thank you, love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the scandal blew up, TOP wasn't living the best.

With all the backlash he receives from the public, it has worsen his mental health.

It was hard for him to go out without getting stares and nasty comments.

That was something he couldn't avoid, as he is serving as public service worker.

His life started to change when his mom introduce a psychologist to him.

That's where he meet the doctor which is also his current wife, Nayeon.

 

His first session went well as he pour out all his emotions to Nayeon.

He was expecting Nayeon to judge him because of his acts.

Instead throughout the entire session, Nayeon listen to him with a smile on her face.

Instantly he felt his heart beat so fast because of her.

"I will see you at the next session. Remember what i told you." Nayeon said smiling.

 

Because of Nayeon, TOP is always looking forward to the session with her.

His mom has also seen a big improvement in her son's mental health.

Slowly, the two became close friends from all the session they had together.

They had same interest which is in art, they like to go to art galleries to look at the art pieces.

 

"Be my girlfriend." TOP confessed kneeling down on his knees with a bouquet of red roses.

After being friends for close to a year, TOP decided to ask her out.

Without much hesitation, Nayeon accepted him feeling bless to have him as her boyfriend.

"You have no idea how happy you make me." TOP whisper into her ears.

Hugging the girl tightly in his arms giving all his love to her.

 

It wasn't easy being a top star's girlfriend.

The hardest for the both of them were when they were apart from one another.

Though TOP would spend his off days with Nayeon, but it was too short.

Keeping their relationship really lowkey, only letting TOP's and her family know about it.

 

2 years later, TOP was released from military service.

Instead of heading straight to work, he took a break from the entertainment industry.

Spending all his time with Nayeon who is busy with her career as a psychologist.

Everything is going smoothly for the couple, until that one day came.

Dispatch found out about their relationship, and it was revealed to everyone.

The man know his girlfriend isn't used to all the cameras and spotlight on her, he has decided to write a long letter admitting his relationship with Nayeon.

 

'Hi everyone this is Choi Seunghyun. The purpose of this letter is to admit that i am currently in a relationship with Im Nayeon. My girlfriend isn't used to all the cameras and reporter because she isn't a celebrity. I sincerely seek all of your help to not harrass my girlfriend. From my previous scandal, i have reflected and has gone through a very hard period of time. My mental health worsen, i wasn't in the right state of mind. I met Nayeon because she was and still is my psychologist. When my friends besides Big Bang members decided to turn their back on me, Nayeon stood by me throughout this tough period of time. She is always there to listen, she never judge, she always give me encouragement and she always has this smile that calm my heart all the time. She did more than just a psychologist will do, she often text me a short message to start my day taking off my negative thoughts. Gradually, she has become the important piece of puzzle to my life. She is someone that i see a future with. I'm sorry if the fans felt betrayed or hurt by my actions. I truly hope you can support our relationship. Thank you for reading this letter.'

 

Ever since TOP posted his handwritten letter, many fans has shown alot of love for their relationship.

They thank Nayeon for helping their idol, and often compliment her.

Seeing TOP's smile, VIP are happy crediting Nayeon for bringing back the smile of his.

Altho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter