Finish

Don't Go ((Baekhyun One Shot))
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahh~~ at last I'm able to come here. Ouff~~~ that was tiring you know. Today morning I helped Ari to go to school and she was being soo hyper....goodness.......and like in the morning I almost burned the kitchen but thankfully Mrs.Choi came and saved our kitchen. Then Ari was so energetic today. She was actually bouncing on the sofa....like.....I wasn't able to stop her. Then we both went to her school

(he keeps his office coat on the hanger beside)

And her friends came running to her. And when the kids saw me.....they requested me to take them to an ice cream parlor after school. I just nodded and she went inside.

        Then in the office everyone was really good to me. I got loads loads of work and i was happy doing those you know. And there was Chanyeol you freak out seeing a cockroach and me being the CEO helped him....haha....but actually I was scared to. It was flying with his wings duh!! And then Taeyeon and she treated me, Minho hyung, Chanyeol yoda, Satan DO, troll Chen and Minhyuk sunset.
         Don't know why she treated but it was good only we really ate a lot and later she scolded us wasting her money. Haha.
       And I again got busy and that Wendy girl you hate came in my office and what she said you know
   'Mr. Byun I'm quitting' and I just gave her the simplest answer saying
'Oh congratulation' after she went I was laughing my out.
       And the Satan DO our companies CFO came glaring at me and gave me files. I literally thought he was about to kill me. Haha but nope he can't, he just can't kill this handsome young man. Haha....and around 2pm I sent Secretary Kim to Suho's company for the upcoming project

(He makes ready his dinner while talking so long and sits in steel tool with his cup noodles)

I said you before remember......and I came to bring Ari and took her and her friends to the ice cream parlor and we enjoyed a lot didn't we?

(Ari nodded)

And I took her to my office and she really disturbed Chanyeol while he was trying to do his work.
          And it's now 7:40pm oh sorry I'm late today. But both Ari and me enjoyed a lot together ryt, Ari?" Baekhyun smiled.




 

"You know Papa was so annoying you know. How you married this guy. Like and he is so childish......I'm the matured one here. And he didn't even eat dinner coz he wanted eat near you and what he is eating cup noodles...like seriously....I Chanyeol uncle, DO uncle, Chen uncle and Minhyuk uncle had dinner together in a Japanese restaurant but this man sitting here is so stubborn.....he is of one word really....(Baekhyun eyed her but lastly smiled)....and today in school we had a test of social and it really great. I'm happy Halmoni helped me in social.
    My friend Sam proposed a girl you know. And she lucky accepted him----"  Baekhyun interrupted by saying.
 

"Ari you are just 8 yrs old. Shouldn't you guys be studying then going stupid things?"


 

"Chill dad it was just a dare but we never thought that girl would take that seriously. She is like that Wendy aunt. You know Mom she literally asked me to call her by het name because aunt makes her sound old. After she went both Me and DO uncle laughed. And......."
 

"Haha that was funny Ari" Baekhyun said cheerfully but his expression was like he is about to cry.



 

"Dad you done eating....go wash your mouth. You are a kid dad....how you controled this human in your arms Mom." Ari said in a matter-of-fact tone.


 

Baekhyun nodded and did as his daughter said but he was really fast coming back to his place.
 

"So fast....I thought you would take yrs inside" Ari said.
 

"Yah....I shouldn't let you stay with that Satan. You are becoming one" Baekhyun said.

"It's good to have attention every time." Ari smiled sheepishly.


 

And it was all silent. Silent was the only thing both Baekhyun and Ari never wanted to bring inside this room, hospital room.
      Baekhyun healed his wife's palm and stared at her sleeping face lovingly.




 

It's been 7yrs Baekhyun's wife Bo Eun was in coma. After the birth of their child she faced an accident while saving her husband and her child and till now she is in coma. And doctor's fears this will last long.    
             Baekhyun was the only one who raised Ari alone and Ari was a ditto copy of her mother. Matured, understanding and reliable.

 

"Bo-ah....I-I miss y-you a lot.......y-you know I-I lo-love you ry-ryt?" Baekhyun said in the urge of crying.

 

"Appa....mama is strong and she would really come back to us.....one day....but I'm sure she misses use too ryt mommy" tears were unstoppable now for Baekhyun.

He kept his head on their holding hands and stared to cry as his body was shaking due to crying. Sobs echoed in the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter