Neko ni Naritai ~

I wanna be a cat ~

At Iz*one's Japanese showcase rehearsal.

 

Chaeyeon, Yujin, Hyewon, Eunbi, and Chaewon standing on the side of the stage while sneakingly watching Neko Ni Naritai performancre.

 

“Omoo Sakura is really cute.” Hyewon muttered with opened adoring Sakura’s cute performance.

 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes as she turn to Hyewon and gave her a death stare. Hyewon bit her lips and just gave Chaeyeon a silly smile. 

 

Chaeyeon then turned her face on the stage again. Looking at Sakura with her brightest smile. She found her girlfriend very cute and very gorgeous as well.

 

“This sub unit is really a blessing.” Eunbi said while looking at the adorable Nako on the stage.

 

“It is! Especially Minju is there.” Yujin said while looking mesmerized by Minju’s cute dance. 

 

“It’s almost perfect except Yena being there.” Hyewon boldly said while still having her blank face. 

 

“If only they included my Hitomi instead of Yena, I will be crying right now.” Chaewon added while making a disappointed face. 

 

“Or if they added my cute Wonyoung too.” Yujin added with a regretful tone. She shook her head while biting her lips, making her dimples appeared. She said all of that while still watching Minju happily.

 

Everyone looked at her with a digusted face. Eunbi hit her shoulder for being too silly. Yujin reacted on Eunbi’s hit as if she didn’t do anything wrong. 

 

“This girl is being a snake.” Hyewon muttered.

 

“Look who’s talking.” Chaeyeon whispered by herself.

 

“Look who’s also talking.” Yujin whispered as she heard Chaeyeon beside her. 

 

“What?!” Chaeyeon heard the younger girl trying to diss her.

 

“Nothing unnie! I said look at Minju, she look like a goddess right?” Yujin quickly changed the topic, getting scared to her unnie.

 

“She already knew it Yujin-ah, I saw Chaeyeon also taking glimpse of Minju.” Hyewon teasingly said to Yujin whlie looking at Chaeyeon. 

 

“Yah! Are you both messing up with me?!” Chaeyeon angrily said to the two. Yujin looked away and focused her eyes on Minju while Hyewon did the same looking at Sakura.

 

“Yah Hyewon! Stop looking at Sakura!” Chaeyeon yelled. She got more annoyed as the two ignored her and then began to be over protective towards Sakura.

 

“Why? Do you have the right to ask me that?” Hyewon answered back to her.  

 

“Yes! Sakura is my girlfriend.” Chaeyeon replied to Hyewon with an annoyed face.

 

“But I’m not your girlfriend, so don’t ask me to do things.” Hyewon answered back making the other girl lose her patience. 

 

“Hye...” Chaeyeon almost explode when Hyewon cut her off.

 

“I’m just kidding Chaeyeon-ah! Sakura is all yours!” Hyewon hugged Chaeyeon, rubbing her face on the mad girl. 

 

“Hyewon...” Chaeyeon just giggled as Hyewon kept leaning her head to hers. 

 

“Guys! Stop your dramas and looked at Yena having the best time of her life.” Yujin said getting jealous on the duck. 

 

“She’s the only one among us can flirt with her girl face to face.” Yujin added.

 

“I’m fine because Hitomi is with our unit.” Chaewon said while smiling. 

 

“I can’t play with my Nako.” Eunbi sighed.

 

“I can’t touched my Minju’s pretty face.” Yujin sighed.

 

“I can’t hug my pretty girl Sa...” Hyewon was cut off by Chaeyeon.

 

“Stop it Hyewon, you don’t have anyone there.” Chaeyeon said staring at Hyewon again. 

 

“I can’t kiss my beautiful girlfriend Sakura.” Chaeyeon sighed.

 

“Fine. I can’t kick Yena’s face.” Hyewon sighed.

 

“Me too unnie. I’m getting mad just by looking at Yena’s duck face.” Yujin added.

 

“I don’t want to say this as the leader of the group but I also feel betrayed.” Eunbi added looking so down.

 

“They should just transfer Yena to our unit to make it fair.” Chaeyeon added looking upset.

 

“Guys stop dissing Yena because she got lucky. All of you are just jealous with her.” Chaewon said trying to calm everyone.

 

“What did you say Chaewon??” Eunbi asked again.

 

“I said all of you are just jealous with Yena.” Chaewon repeated herself.

 

“Jealous??” Chaeyeon smirks.

 

"Whaat? Jealous??" Yujin said while shaking her head.

 

“Yes.” Chaewon said while looking on all of them.

 

“Yes!! We are jealous on that traitor duck!!!” Everyone said simultaneously. Making Chaewon hit her head and went back inside the backstage. 

 

-

 

“Are you okay Chaewon unnie?” Hitomi asked her as she saw the girl holding her head.

 

“Don’t dare to join the other members outside.” Chaewon sighed as she sat beside the girl. She then leaned her head on the chubby cheek girl's shoulder.

 

“Where’s Wonyoung?” Chaewon asked Hitomi, as she can’t see the giant baby in the room.

 

“She went out just now to watch the other girl's performance.” Hitomi told the lifeless Chaewon.

 

“She must not.” Chaewon just sighed and closed her eyes while leaning on Hitomi’s shoulder.

 

-

 

Wonyoung on her way to join the unnies who are watching at the side stage. 

 

"Hachooooo!" Wonyoung sneezes as she walks out the backstage.

 

"I think someone is talking about me." She whispered to herself.

 

She continued walking while singing and moving her hands like a cute cat. 

 

"I wanna be a cat ~ "

'I wanna be a cat ~ "

 

 

 

 

*THE END*