Eunji & Chorong

Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong grab her phone. Busy tapping here and there. She looks around. Seems like looking for something..or...someone.

“Oh” her eyes fixed at the red couch. She found what she’s looking for. Smile forming at her face.

“Eunji ah” Chorong walk to the couch with a smile plastered in her face.

“Em why?” Eunji look up from her phone to face Chorong who is now heading towards her.

“Busy?” Chorong ask and take a sit beside Eunji at the couch.

“Not really” Eunji answered. She just playing with her phone since earlier. Scrolling through the Instagram and looking at all the tag pictures of her from her fans. Then replying some of the text from her friends and family. She got a lot of friends and it makes her got like hundreds of messages everyday.

“Teach me how to use this” Chorong shows her phone to Eunji.

Eunji move closer to see what is it that Chorong showed her.

“Oh, you never done this before?” Eunji look at Chorong face with an unbelievable expression.

“No. Please teach me how to use it” Chorong almost begging to make Eunji teach her.

“Really?” Eunji chuckles a little.

“But I believe you. You always a step late from us about all this internet things” Eunji said and received a light slap at her arm from Chorong.

“Just teach me, can you?” Chorong start to pout when Eunji give her a teasing smile for not knowing about the internet thingy.

“We are just two years apart but sometimes you make me feel like we are 20 years apart” Eunji take Chorong phone while babbling about Chorong age.

“Ouch” Eunji rub her thigh that just received a painful pinch from Chorong. “Sorry Unnie” Eunji said once she saw Chorong deathly glare.

“Just say it if you don’t want to teach me how to use it” Chorong now sulking at Eunji who is keep teasing her.

“Ah sorry Unnie. I’ll teach you now okay. Here” Eunji then start showing Chorong step by step how to use it. 

Chorong actually wanted to do Instagram live but she don’t know how to use or operate it. She looked for Eunji to teach her because she know Eunji has done it several time before and she’s the one who did it the most among other members. So Chorong bet Eunji will know about the Instagram live very well to teach her.

“You get it?” Eunji ask once she teach the important part to do the Instagram live.

“I think so. Let’s start” Chorong then start doing the Instagram live with Eunji sitting beside her so that she can ask Eunji if anything she don’t know while doing the live.

“Wow...wow” Chorong has started her instagram live and found it is so fascinating.

“Don’t know if it’s going to be connected” Chorong worried about the weak internet service. Afraid that the live cannot be done properly and cause the video to be lagging.

“Using WiFi will do” Eunji said. She’s back to be busy with her phone but still aware and alert on whatever Chorong ask about the Instagram live.

Chorong has successfully start her Instagram live with help from Eunji who is sit still beside her but not really joining the Instagram live because she seems busy with her phone.

Then Hayoung come and join the live. She make it more entertaining by asking to do the join Instagram live when they just sit side by side.

Eunji come to rescue when Chorong struggling a bit to invite Hayoung Instagram into the live broadcast. They start playing together with Hayoung using the Instagram live and their fans really enjoy seeing them pretending to be far from each other when they asking what each other doing at the moment.

The sound is not too clear and it’s howling because Chorong sit too near with Hayoung. To solve the sound problem, Eunji suggesting for Chorong to sit a bit far from Hayoung.

Eunji move from her place and sit at the couch’s arm rest to give space for Chorong be a bit far from Hayoung while Hayoung sit at the right end of the couch.

Eunji then instruct Chorong to sit near her at the left end of the couch. Eunji just give instruction with her hand gesture and not saying anything.

Chorong move but don’t really understand what Eunji want her to do. She saw Eunji lap and thought Eunji want her to sit on her lap with their attempts to sit in distant with Hayoung.

“Where are you sitting? On my lap” Eunji said when Chorong trying to sit on her lap but unable to do so because her lap not in a firm position where someone can sit on it. Eunji then chuckles looking at Chorong.

Chorong not saying anything and just sit quietly at the couch closer with Eunji. She’s showing her little flustered smile. Flustered because thought that Eunji want her to sit in her lap and flustered because it all caught on the camera where the company staff filming them.

Everyone know about Apink diary and plan A staff has diligently recording all of their activities in waiting room or the broadcast area when they have schedule and it will be use for Apink diary footage.

Chorong know it very well and she bet all of their little playing with the Instagram live will be as part of Apink diary or mini diary and that’s make her flustered. She don’t know what to do or what to say to hide her embarrassment, so she decided to just smile a little and not saying anything.

‘Aish this kid. Can’t she just let me sit on her lap. I’m so embarrass right now’ Chorong wanted to say something to Eunji but because they are on Instagram live, she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter