Chapter fifty eight

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon feels that he has to give more to Yesung. After such long suffering and pain, he is finally feeling better and the plastic surgery helped to his depressions. He can see himself as pretty again. However, Siwon feels that he has to do more. 

 

It was a lucky coincidence. Siwon was reading a newspaper when a picture caught his attention. There is a picture of a perfect house, a house of his dreams. He was looking on the picture and knew what he has to do. The truth is that buying the house drained his back account but it was worth it. The house is perfect. It is a modern two-story house with huge windows and grey walls. Around the house is a garden with tall trees and a lot of space. Siwon doesn’t know if his baby boy will like their new home but Heechul with Leeteuk don’t live far and it is also near to Yunho and Changmin. 

 

Today after they wake up, Siwon told Yesung to get dressed. Yesung doesn’t know why is Siwon acting so mysteriously but got dressed and got in the car. After a few minutes Siwon told him to close his eyes and Yesung immediately obeys. After a while, the car stopped and Siwon got out. He opened the passenger door and put his palms over Yesung’s eyes. He helped him out of the vehicle and slowly leads Yesung inside the house. Yesung feels that they entered a building but what does it mean?

 

“I bought us this.”

 

Siwon removed his hands and Yesung blinked a few times. They are standing in a spacious living room which is empty for now. Yesung turned to Siwon with slightly opened mouth and can’t believe it.

 

“I wanted to give us some privacy, we need our space.”

 

Yesung looked around the big space and still can’t believe it.

 

“Look! We have a garden.”

 

Siwon opened the glass door leading outside and they walked out on the terrace. 

 

“You can have your own playground, we can also buy a puppy only for you.”

 

Siwon is excited and speaks about what they will buy while Yesung is standing there and looks around. He doesn’t know what to say. The house is great, and of course, he wants to have a puppy but he owes Siwon so much. Yesung doesn’t have enough money to somehow contribute to the costs. 

 

Siwon turned around and sees that his baby isn’t smiling.

 

“What is wrong? You don’t like this?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and at least tries to explain why he isn’t happy. After hearing the reason of his baby’s sadness, Siwon only chuckled and puts his arm around Yesung’s shoulders.

 

“I bought this for us. It means that there is nothing that belongs only to me or only to you, everything is ours.”

 

Yesung smiled a bit and he doesn’t even know about the rest of Siwon’s plans.