Start.

A little push

Sakura calling....

Sakura: Guess what?
Chaeyeon: What? I don't have time Saa-chan.
Sakura: Tss, so tsundere. I'm transferring back to Korea, We'll see each other again!!!!!!
Chaeyeon: ARE YOU FOR REAL!!???
Sakura: Tss. You were just about to hate me earlier when I called. Or are you just grumpy again? Mind to tell me why?
Chaeyeon: Oh, there's the Saku-chan that can always read me.
Sakura: Yeah, I know. So tell me.
Chaeyeon: Ah, just the usual.
Sakura: Oh, you were stranded again by your girl admirers? Ohhhh, Jjaeyeon still the girlcrush *laughs*
Chaeyeon: Why are you laughing! I was late!
Sakura: Yeah, whatever nerd.
Chaeyeon: Says someone who's a nerd too.
Sakura: Oh anyway, still not a social butterfly? Still have the expressionless face when I'm not around?. Oh, I can answer it. "Yes, Saku-chan, am I really required to smile?, do I need other friends too?
Chaeyeon: Well do I really I need other friends when I already have you? and for the record that smile is only for you
Sakura:........ *blushes*
Chaeyeon: Hello? Still there?
Sakura: Oh yeah! I gotta prepare my things! Gotta go! Bye Chae! Love you!
Chaeyeon: Okay. Bye! I love you too!

Call ended.

*What was that?* Chaeyeon thought.
*Why does she keep on making my heart flutter?* Sakura thought.

Sakura and Chaeyeon were childhood friends. Sakura was the only one she ever wanted to play with, the first girl she smiled at. Her parents never did imagine that she'll smile like that besides them and her two sisters she loves most. They were both shocked to see her smiling to other people nor talk to them. She was always aloof to strangers. She would just timidly bow when her parents introduces someone to her. Well, you know there's this someone you just actually want to be with without explanation? The one you're comfortable with? The one you like even at first meeting? That's what happened to Chaeyeon. She just liked Sakura at the beginning. Just that. Period.

......
*The sound of the bell was heard*
Chaeyeon didn't bother to move just yet. She waited for her classmates to go home first. She wanted the room for herself. She always does this, always last to come out of the room or should I say the school. Yes, even the guards already knows what she'll come out. She started to be like this ever since Sakura and her parents moved back to Japan. She never exactly wanted to have new friends, on her defense, "Sakura is enough".

She then went home,she thanked the guard on her way.

.......
At the Airport


Chaeyeon is currently waiting for Sakura to arrive. She promised the girl she'll be there when she arrives so there she is. Until Sakura's flight was announced to be arriving, she stood up, and then she saw her bestfriend running to her which made her laughing.
"JJAEYEONNNN!!!!" Sakura said while running to hug Chaeyeon
"I missed you Saku-chan" Chaeyeon savoring the hug.
"I missed you too buddy" Sakura told her
They then went to Chaeyeon's car, Sakura will be living with them as per Sakura's father's request. Sakura's only the one to come back since her family has a business to take care of.

"Nothing's changed with you huh? Chaeyeon? Still rocking the black hair" Sakura bestfriend

"Well what's with your pink hair anyway Saku- chan?, too loyal with the color of a sakura?" She teased back.

"Hey, it's cool!"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say"
They then bickered the most of the ride until they arrived to Lee's residence.
........
At Lee's residence
"Mom! We've arrived" She shouted and the they heard lots of footsteps. Yep, her whole family loves Sakura.

"Sakuraaaaaa unnieee!" Chaeryeong and Chaemin hugged Sakura which made them both laugh.

"You catch up then, I'll just change my clothes Mom!"

"Okay!" her mom told her.

After the reunion. Lol. Sakura then went to her room as told by Chae's mom.

As soon as she arrived at her room. She plopped to her bed out of exhaustion. She then heard a laugh. She looked the door and saw a grinning Chaeyeon.

"Oooooohh, My buddy is tired"

"Well, Chaemin's still playful huh"

"Go rest then, We have school tomorrow"

"Ah, school" Sakura said dryly

"Yeah yeah, pretend you hate school buddy" Chaeyeon grinned. Which made Sakura grin too. "You know me" She told Chae, eyes closed.

"I'll leave you now, Goodnight Saku-chan" She then heard nothing. *She really was exhausted* Chaeyeon thought.
.......
"You're really early Chae, Do you love school that much?" Sakura asked, much like teased.

"Psh, As if you don't too"

"Well, we're not early early today, just right"

"I should have left you earlier"
*grumpy Chae at the morning* Sakura thought

"Heh! You love me!"

"I know!" *tsk, there'll be a bunch of girls there again, I'm worried that Saku-chan will be the talk of the town because of me*
*You guys know that I don't smile often right?, You guys also know that I smile often when I'm with her, tsk.* She rambled in her mind, spacing out.

"Chae, you're spacing out. Ah! you're thinking about the girls waiting for you there? *laughs* Well, I'm with you, they'll make a distance from you a bit to gossip who I am Chae"

"That's what I'm worried about, You're new. I don't want them to gossip about you" She was worried.

"You're worrying as if you don't know me Chae. I can handle myself!" She smiled to assure her buddy *She's still the protective Chae that I love*

"Yeah, right" *sighs* *Why am I worried anyway*

"Let's go buddy" Sakura patted her head. That gesture would always calm Chaeyeon, vice versa. It's THE gesture for both of them.
........
At School
As expected, there were girls waiting for Chae, but this time also as expected, those girls made their distance and gossiped about the new girl Chaeyeon's with.

They were both laughing as they entered because of the silly gestures that Sakura made, which shocked the onlookers since It's the very first time they saw Chaeyeon laughing.

Students at the background: *gasp* "Oh my God, Who is Chaeyeon with? Why is she smiling, laughing? And more questions.

"I told you this would happen" Chaeyeon whispered to Sakura.

"Well duh, It's your fault for not being friendly, Of course they got curious you're with someone" Sakura told Chaeyeon as a matter of fact.

Chaeyeon was about to answer back when Sakura recited what Chaeyeon's answer would be. "Oh, I know I'm enough Chae" Chaeyeon then glared at her which was just laughed off by Sakura

"Whatever, Let's go Saku-chan"
 

Chaeyeon entered the room alone since Sakura has to go with their teacher. Their teacher entered who was  by followed by Sakura.

“Okay class, you have a new classmate. Introduce yourself”

“Hello, I’m Miyawaki Sakura. From Japan. Nice to meet you”

“Sakura, you may take the seat beside Chaeyeon” Sakura then proceeded to her seat.

“Why don’t you have a seatmate?”

*shrugs* “What I heard was they were intimidated of me”

“Ah, as expected” They stopped talking as soon as their teacher told them to get ready for their class.

The school bell then rang, which means. It was time to go home. Chaeyeon didn’t stay at their room since she has Sakura as company.

For the past months they have been always together, their routine would be, They go to school together, eat lunch together and so on..

 

SAKURA’S POV

*Cousin calling*

C: Nee-san, I’m transferring to Korea too.

S: Huh? Why?

C: I don’t know. Uncle told me to watch over you. Tss. I can’t even watch over myself, How can I watch over you.

S: *laughs* That’s true

Actually the reason why her cousin would be transferring to Korea is to send updates to Sakura’s father on what the score is between the two. Actually, Chaeyeon was much liked by Sakura’s father, He maybe likes Chae more than her daughter. Lol!

S: When are you coming here?

C: Uh, I’m already here.

S: What? Where are you?

C: Teacher’s office

S: You want me to help you?

C: No, I’ll be okay and I’m not in the same class as you nee. (He’s accelerated)

S: Oh why?

C: I don’t want Chaeyeon nee-san to kill me.

S: What the hell are you talking about kid.

C: Whatever dense woman. *Call ended*

S: Hey!!!!

MIYAWAKI DAIKI’s POV

“Hi guys, I’m Miyawaki Daiki. Nice to meet you all”

“You may proceed to you seat” He then went to the seat nearest to the window

*Sakura nee really is dense, maybe Chaeyeon nee-san it too. How come until now they are still not together* He mumbled

*And the fact that Chaeyeon nee does know may have been a help. I probably need a plan to make Chaeyeon nee jealous. God help me, I might die*

He then texted Sakura that he wants them to go home together since he told her “I’m still not familiar with Korea, you have to help me” which was a total lie since He was there 1 week ago lol. Sakura agreed since Daiki actually is her favorite cousin. He’s actually like a brother to him more than a cousin.

CHAEYEON’s POV

“Chae , I need to help someone. You go home first”

“Who?” Sakura was about to answer when Daiki arrived and called Sakura

“I need to go now, Bye Chae”

*Who was that?* Chaeyeon thought. She didn’t like was she was feeling. This time. She stayed late at their room again.

It happened again the next days, but this time, Daiki wanted to have lunch with Sakura. Daiki then arrived at their room.

“Let’s have lunch Saku-chan”

“I have to go with someone”

“Who?” Sakura pointed at the door

“Oh okay”

“Chaeyeon, this is Daiki. He’s my-------” She was cut when Daiki suddenly pulled her away leaving Chaeyeon dumbfounded and a bit annoyed.

“Hey, Why did you do that?”

“You’ll thank me later nee-san”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Sakura asked a bit angry but Daiki wasn’t afraid. He knew Sakura would not really get angry at him.

“Let’s just eat nee”

It kept happening, When Sakura would tell Chaeyeon who Daiki was. Daiki would always pull Sakura away which always made Chaeyeon annoyed.

So today, Sakura wanted to have lunch with Chaeyeon but to Sakura’s surprise.Chaeyeon declined, and walked pass her while saying “Why don’t you eat with Daiki, you seem to enjoy his presence more  than mine”

Daiki was actually at the door and Chaeyeon glared at him while walking away.

SAKURA’s POV

“Look at what you did!” Sakura yelled at him

“She was jealous nee” Daiki told him calmly

“What?” Sakura was confused

“She’ll talk to you sooner or later. You might be shocked at what she’ll say so prepare you heart. You love her right? Not as a friend but more than that?” Daiki asked him seriously

“and don’t try to deny it nee. I have know you ever since and I always see you get flustered after a phone call from Chaeyeon nee” Daiki told him as a matter of fact.

“Yes so much Dai” She confessed defeated by her cousin

“Then why don’t you confess nee?”

“I’m afraid that our friendship might get ruined Dai, She’s important to me”

“Psh, you haven’t even tried and for the record you really are dense”

“Shut up” *Why does he keep saying I’m dense?*

*She’s so smart but She’s dumb when It comes to Chaeyeon nee, she still doesn’t get why I keep telling her she’s dense+

“You’re smart but you’re also dumb nee”

“Hey! Take that back!”

“Blablabla. Let’s just go and eat” They bickered on their way Cafeteria.

 

 

CHAEYEON’s POV

“Why did you do that Chae?, you’re so stupid. It’s gonna be awkward at home. Damn it!” Chaeyeon was rambling. She’s regretting but she was upset that Sakura was spending time with Daiki more than her. So out of stress. She said those words to Sakura.

SAKURA’s POV

She was waiting for Sakura to get out when Daiki bid her goodbye which was seen by Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon let out a small *tsk* which was heard by Sakura.

The went home. No one was talking. They were seen by Chae’s little sisters.

“What’s with the awkward atmosphere unnie?” Chaemin asked Chaeryeong

“Something must have happened” Chaeryeong replied

Chaeryeong knocked at Chaeyeon’s door.

“Come in”

“Hey unnie”

“What is it little sis?”

“What’s with you and Sakura unnie? Earlier was damn awkward and painfull to see.”

“Oh that, I might have told her something stupid”

“What do you mean unnie?”

“I mean, Why was she spending more more time with that Daiki guy more than me, does she like him? Is there something going on between them? Why is he always around Sakura, It’s annoying me reall----”

“UNNIE” Chaeryeong yelled since Chaeyeon was rambling

“I’m sorry” *sighs*

Chaeryeong was now laughing “Damn, I thought something bad really happened between the two of you. I was worried for nothing, turns out you were just jealous unnie!”

“What are you talking about lil sis?”

“Psh”

“I know Saku-chan’s really pretty , has a good personality. She’s adorable when she puffs her cheeks and she’s an amazing person. She’s so likeable or loveable. Why would I be jealous when she hangs out with someone other than me……..???”

“You already know the answer to that unnie, You’re just dumb and so dense to realize your own feelings”

“Tsk, then why am I jealous?” still confused

“Damn it unnie. YOU LOVE HER!”

“Hey! Why are you yelling . She might hear you stupid!”

“Whatever unnie!”

Chaeyeon then thought of everything. How she loves Sakura’s presence so much. How she’s happy when she’s there and upset when she isn’t

“I really do love her huh” She blurted out

Chaeryeong sighed “Sometimes, I think you’re not as smart as people think unnie”

She received a smack at the head because of what she said. And then they both laughed.

“Goodnight unnie!” Chaeryeong slept with her sister that night.

=In the morning at school=

Damn, the awkwardness is suffocating. The people around them was suffocating too. It’s different  from the usual scene they see.

*Damn it, How should I start a conversation. If I wasn’t that stupid then this would have not happened. Tsk* Chaeyeon looking at the window to avoid Sakura’s stare

*This is Daiki’s fault. I’ll punch him later”

Daiki actually didn’t come to school today. As much as he want to watch the drama he created unfold, he doesn’t want to die either.

Classes started, both Chae and Sakura just listened the whole time for them to forget that there’s awkwardness between them.

Classes ended and suddenly

“We need to talk” They said at the same time

“Okay let’s go to the rooftop so no one’s gonna interrupt Saa-chan”

*she used Saa-chan, she’s serious huh* Sakura thought. “Okay”

  =At the rooftop=

“I’m sorry” Chaeyeon told Sakura

“Hey, why are you even apologizing?” Sakura replied

“I’m sorry for what I told you Saku-chan. I was jealous of Daiki” She mumbled the last sentence but It was heard by Sakura.

“What? You’re jealous of who?”

“Daiki, do you like him?” Chaeyeon sincerely asked but she was shocked when she heard Sakura laughing.

“Chaeyeon. Why would you jealous of him, He’s the last person you should have been jealous with”

“What? Why would I not be jealous of him when you’re spending most of your time with him than me?” Chaeyeon was confused.

“For the record, that is my cousin and Chae, I love you

“Uh what? Cousin? Why did I not know? And you love me? Uh What? Damn it, I want to be the one to tell you first” she rambled but she stopped when Sakura did something.

Sakura gave Chaeyeon a peck on the lips. “I love you Chae

Chaeyeon composed herself “Tsk, why is it that you keep doing what I want to do first” She then reached for Sakura’s face and then she looked for Sakura’s lips and then told her the words Sakura would love to hear “I love you more buddy” before passionately kissing her, the kiss was slow and full of love. They then separated to catch their breath, eyes still closed. Chaeyeon told Sakura something that made her laugh.

“I need to say sorry to Daiki because I might have glared at him lot of times and might as well thank him for making this happen.

“Oh yeah, you know He already knew you before and was very afraid of you. He confessed to me yesterday the real reason why He transferred here. Papa would be so happy of this news, but Chae, No. I love you more”

“What are you talking about, I do love you more. I said it first” Chaeyeon answered her back.

They both then laughed.

 

THE END.

 

You know sometimes, a little push is needed.