Chapter 1 - The Start

Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong thinks this world is really scary. The people who genuinely care for others being treated like they just faking it. The ignorance of people until this world lost a star. A kind girl who want to chase her dream in this industry being hated by the public without a solid reasons. What’s her fault? What did she do? He just cant understand.

He saw her today in the company’s practice room and she looks lost. There is this empathy feeling in his heart that makes him want to approach her and do something. He quickly go to the cafeteria and buy a drink before going back to the practice room. “uhurm.. hey, i bought an extra drinks. Would you have it?” taeyong asked her the moment he close enough with her. “hey.. its kinda unexpected to see you here and i’m sorry i don’t feel like want to drink something right now” she replied and show a little smile. “why not? Its gonna be wasted you know if you don’t take it. Please, for me?” taeyong slowly sit beside her on the couch. “okay.. i’ll have it” yeri take the drinks and take a sip. “so, what did you do here alone?” taeyong asked while looking at the floor. “just want to clear my mind about everything that happen” “I hope you okay you know. I always ready to lend my ears if you want to talk about anything. Only if you ready.” Taeyong said and start to look into her eyes. There is a moment of silence erupting the practice room. After a while yeri start to smile softly “you know, i always think why this life is so hard? Whatever i do.. always being criticised by the public. Why people hate me so much? Is it because i’m not good enough? Cant they give me a chance to prove myself and show my hard work? And someone who really means a lot for, the one who always stay by side being the big brother that i don’t have, showing his support when i need it just gone you know..” right at this moment yeri’s tears start to fall slowly “is it wrong if i’m sad? Why everybody can be sad but not me? I’m just... exhausted.” Taeyong still look in her eyes and say “You know... world is a place where we cant please every each one of people that living in it. You have been work hard all these while so give some credit to yourself and you’re one of the strongest girl that i’ve known so instead of questioning why people don’t like you why don’t you please yourself first? Do everything and anything that you, yourself want hmm?” taeyong’s eyes soften when he see the girl wipe her tears and try to smile. “i hope it do help you and i need to go now.. if you need someone to talk you know where to find me okay?” With that, taeyong get up from his seat and bid a goodbye.

 

Taeyong look at his phone and still no news about yeri. He knows that both of them are busy with their schedule for the comeback but he just cant stop thinking of how is she doing. Taeyong cant take it anymore and send the text first.

From Taeyong

-Hey.. how are you doing?

Taeyong have been waiting for about 30 mins but still no answer so he hand in his phone to the manager and start to filming the mv for the comeback. The moment the filming end, he quickly grab his phone from the manager and look and the notifications and to his relief, there is a text from someone that he has been waiting for

From Yeri

-Oh hey.. i’m doing fine. Why do you ask?

He quickly type back

From Taeyong

-well.. i’m just wondering how you doing.. are you rest and eat well?

From Yeri

-Yeah I am.. you don’t need to worry.. how about you? Isn’t you guys in Ukraine now for the mv filming? Why are you texting me?

From Taeyong

-yeah we are and its a break time now.. why? Am i bothering you?

From Yeri

-No its not.. its just.. weird.. btw, did you want to meet when you coming to korea? There is something i need to talk with you

From Taeyong

-Sure.. just inform me the date and place

 

 

“So.. what the things that you want to talk about?” Taeyong said after they settle down and order their meals. “I just want to thank you for the other day when you listen to all my rambling in the practice room.. it really help me a lot while preparing the comeback” “Really? Thats good to hear and really if you need someone to talk i’m here..” “Okay..” yeri said sweetly and they start to tell each other stories about the comeback and get to know each other better. From that day onwards they frequently exchange texts and meet when they have the time, talk about their day and problems and being there for each other.

Meanwhile Johnny as Taeyong’s roommate start to feel something change in his friend’s life and decided to asked him that one evening after they finish their schedule.

“So... I saw you being extremely different these past few weeks, giggle while looking at you phone..”

“What? Isn’t i always giggle when i watch some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter