I'm Jealous that You're Happy Without Me There (Youngjae x Jin x RM)

Best Absolute Boy Scouts. (B.A.PxBTS drabble)

(Implied Cheating) 

Jin looked down as his phone buzzed again indicating the 23rd Kakao message he intends to ignore, this time he moves the phone off the sleek hotel table  and into his discarded jeans pocket so the buzz wasn't amplified against the previous hard surface. 
Guilt knocked against his door but he had no time to worry about it now, the time this had been going on has stretched too far for guilt to make a big enough presence to stop it. 
Cool air blew into the room from the forgotten window in the corner, a small side table nestled underneath holds a used ashtray, the sight alone is enough to cause a cough just from looking at it. The change of temperature nips against Jin's bare skin causing him to shudder and retreat back into the bed he was sitting on to find comfort in the warmth radiating off the second body in the room. 

"You need to tell him" A deep voice rumbles half asleep, not yet fully awake. 
Ignoring the spoken words he didn't want to hear out loud Jin moves closer attempting to make the heat coming off the other smother him, he melts into the intimate contact a giant smile stretched across his face, he closes his eyes taking in the scent hes connected to comfort and safety and lets out a soft sigh.
He decides he will think about the problem another day but just for tonight he wants to cherish this time together. 

The abandoned cellphone buzzes for the 24th time. 

 

Youngjae looks at  his phone for the 25th time and sends another message knowing he wont get a reply.