fallen into a kiss

Vampire's Kiss

I don't know about the earth nor human feelings. All i know is that i am a living person and i shall have a normal life. This is not a usual day here in Seoul University, i yawned at the teacher who keeps teaching his boring subject. I was about to fall asleep when i feel a hand patting my back, its no other than my best friend Lee Donghae's hand. I look up to him and he smiled at me, telling me that don't fall asleep.

I couldn't sleep in anyways, the principal knock in and talk to our boring teacher. Our teacher told us there would be 4 new students in our class. We all got suprised and i heard gossips everywhere. The girls probably whispering what they look like. Even the boys, the new students finally entered.

I look at them and my eyes widened as i stare at the first guy that entered. He looks young and handsome. I scanned all for of them, they look good looking., two girls and two boys. But i can't stop staring at that one guy. I think he caught me staring up to him, because he looks back at me. 

He smirk and finally started to speak "Hi, my name is Cho Kyuhyun." he says. 

i mumbled "cho..kyuhyun.." and the other three introduced themselves. I didn't hear their names. My eyes are lock on Kyuhyun..

They all sat down on their empty desk, and i couldn't believe.. Cho Kyuhyun sat beside me. I couldn't even dare to look at him, i remain quiet the whole class.

Class is finished, i hurriedly goes down the canteen. Donghae look up to me "is everything okay Hyuk?" 

"na..nae.." i panted

"what are you hurrying up too?" he look confused at me

"those new students..there are some aura in them, don't you think?"

"aura?" he raised his eyebrows

"i mean.. i don't quite get it.. but the way Kyuhyun looks back to me.. i felt a bolt on my chest" i touch my chest as Donghae burst on laughing "what's so funny donghae?" i ask irritatedly

"they are good looking alright.. but don't tell me.. you are turning gay for Cho Kyuhyun" he laughed again

"what?! i want to be a guy.. a guy!!" i walk away angirly.

He stop me by holding my wrist "i'm sorry hyuk" he smiled.

I just wondered, what's so good about that guy anyway. I go to the boy's restroom and wash my face. I'm all alone in the rest room. My heart almost got froze when Kyuhyun step out of the cubicle. 

He smirk and said "Lee Hyukjae right?" he pushed me onto the wall and he made sure i couldn't get out by holding both of my wrist up. I just thought, this guy is a bully 

"nae.. i'm Lee Hyukjae! what do you want from me you big stupid jerk!" i shouted.

"you smell so good Hyukjae.." he loosen my buttons a little and he can view my chest clearly. But i don't know why this guy is comepletely jerk, he put his face near my neck and i heard his sniff. He must sniff me... my body got chills when he my neck. Is this guy gay? i tried to let go but its no use. 

He look up to me and said "i waited for so long... i want you Lee Hyukjae.." i don't know its meaning, but he leans his face into mine and kissed me right on the lips. My eyes widened at the sudden kiss.. but he is so forcefull he leans more into the kiss. And i say, i fallen to it. I closed my eyes and kiss him back, he took of his hands into my wrist and just plainly hug me..and i hug him back. But our kiss interupted by a guy who came into the restroom too. 

"are you satisfied Kyu?" its one of the new students. 

"geez.. he is completely mine. Why are you here?" Kyu said..

"if you keep doing that.. Seo would be mad at you"

"that.. girl" and they are gone..

I couldn't bring myself up to reality, i touch my lips. My first kiss is Kyuhyun, and why i like it? My heart beating more faster. Could i be....in love to Cho Kyuhyun? 

I fix myself up, and followed them secretely. When i saw Seo and Kyuhyun talking. They look great together, i just felt a little jealousy on my chest. 

"you shouldn't be on him.. you are a monster!" seo scolding him.

"i waited for so long for him... i can't help myself" 

"the boy.. the boy that always around him is our enemy!" 

"so what? i will just kill him" 

"you can't kill him.. the boy you love will be sad if you kill him"

"i don't care.. his scent can't be with my love" 

I finally gets it, but in this reality world.. do we still got monsters? and what monster exactly is him? and.. boy? boy that is around me.. they aren't talking about Donghae right? its hard to understand what they are saying.. 

i gasped when i heard a voice behind my back "eavesdropping at us??" it is Kyuhyun

how come? how come he knew i was here.. ?? 

"Cho Kyuhyun... what exactly are you??" i ask straightly

He smirk "me? i am a vampire" and that would make sense.... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~