Special Visitor

[Gfriend Yerin x Yuju] YeJu - A Home Trip

-- Day 1 11:37AM --

 

The soft left hand with cute little fingers which were intertwining with Yuna's suddenly squeezed her hand and pulled her back when she was on her trance to press the doorbell of the almost all white and big house.

"Don't worry unnie, I'm still here."

And Yerin's face just went a little pink upon hearing that while Yuna showed up her fool grin and the older girl's stomach for assuring her life. After the echoing and clean sound could be clearly heard around the house area, Yuna turned her head towards the girl standing behind her back.

“Four long and a quick ring to announce that it’s us!” She proudly said with a playful wink.

“Pfff..” Yerin couldn’t believe of what logic she was hearing but before she could say anything about that, the door cracked open revealing a middle-aged man who owned a couple of deep black eyes just the same as Yuna’s. Yerin’s eyes immediately lit up and she reflectively bowed down to the man in front of her. “Ah good morning Mr. Choi!” Seeing that, Yuna turned around to face the man and soon enough she threw herself in his arms with the widest smile and all.

“Daddyyyyyy~”

“Kiddo, still remember your ring code huh? Why so late though? Your mom and I have been waiting since early this morning.”

“Ah, daddy, I said we’d be busy roaming around our hometown first before coming back home and…” The man rubbed his daughter’s top of head harshly to shut her up before looking at Yerin whom was just standing there with a small smile while seeing the nice reunion sight.

“You are Yerin right? Nice to see you. Come on in. The lunch is ready and waiting for you two kids! And~ welcome in the house Ms cutesy girlie~”

The last sentence was said with a fool playful wide grin on his face and Yerin could only nod and smile back at him while the other girl opened her eyes as wide as she could before pushing her father back in the house in case he’d do some other embarrassing things.

“So that’s my nickname used between your family huh?”

Before Yuna could turn her body, she felt a soft arm crawling around her shoulders and a whisper echoing in one of her ears. Yuna’s small ear unconsciously went to a light red before she scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

“I swear unnie that is the only one we use here.”


***


Yerin placed the last plate of their food in front of a bright puppy face as her nose was brought closer to smell it before those eyes lit up in satisfaction just like a spoiled kid. They locked their eyes in a moment and the standing girl was so lost in it. She’d love to see herself feeding this oh-so-cute puppy well in every single lunch or breakfast or whichever meal they’d have together in the future.

“Okay everything is ready! Sit down Yerin and make you at home as much as you can. I hope y’all can feel the love that I put all my heart in the food we have here!”

And with that warm laugh of Yuna’s mom, a comfortable feeling started to rise in Yerin’s stomach as she smiled happily back at the woman and said thank you for the welcome. Soon enough a piece of pork belly landed on Yerin’s top of rice bowl when the puppy sheepishly smiled while holding the two tops of her own chopsticks in . A little surprised, Yerin quickly grabbed another pork piece and with her famous eyesmile, wrinkled lips and all, brought it up to the opposite girl’s lips and no another wasted second, this puppy snapped it up just well.

“You look really happy huh kid? I can’t even remember clearly the last time you picked up food for me~”

Mr. Choi’s sulking voice soon pulled these two out of their own lovey-dovey world. Yuna just laughed that sudden awkward atmosphere off while picking up some food for her mom and dad when Yerin was just quietly burying her pink cheeks in her bowl.

“Oh do you remember that female teacher of our Yuna when she brought her home? So long that I almost forgot but is it since then this kid never brought someone that pretty home right honey?”

As if unintentionally, the man continued chatting with his wife while secretly observing the girl who was sitting beside Yuna’s mom in a delicate look.

“Daddy!!” Yuna screamed in a low but uneasy voice as she nudged lightly at the man’s shoulder. “My friends often visited when I was at home. Don’t say as if I don’t have friends or something that weird please~”

“But this friend of you is nOt the same isn’t it?”

“DADDY!!!”

“Ah hem… I mean Yerin you’re prettier than anyone this kid has brought home before haha.”

Yerin could only smiled and said thank you to the playful man and continued eating when Yuna’s mom just smiled easily after that and changed the topic. They continued chatting about the two young girls’ jobs, how they lived in their shared room in Seoul and everything of how life going.

Meanwhile under the table:

Who is your teacher? - Yerin’s foot kicked in the shin of Yuna.

Unnie please how could you know her if I even tell you? - Yuna’s foot rubbed painfully on her attacked poor shin then slightly touched on Yerin’s toes several times.

Are you supposed to keep the truth with you forever like I’m not even the first person you brought home as special visitor? - Yerin’s toes harshly pushed away Yuna’s foot and landed on her ankle then pinched the skin on it with such a hard force in anger.

After that Yuna could only put on her face a crooked smile and shot her dear father a deadly glance while the man was just pretending not knowing anything throughout the meal.

Why you do this to me my beloved great handsome dear daddyyy~


***


The afternoon was spended with the two girls having their personal time doing a small weird tour around the house with the beautiful garden that embraced it. As if the puppy was returned to her long lost beloved playground, she took Yerin everywhere, every single secret and interesting corner of this place such as where she would go hiding her father when they played game and making sure how to do it for the man could never find her, or the table which was placed at the middle of the garden with such a beautiful view to enjoy the sunset where Yuna used to sit there reading her favorite books almost every late afternoon that she could spare some free time alone.

The nice and cute memories about Yuna’s childhood went overflowing in front of Yerin’s eyes through the puppy’s words going along with those sparkling eyes and the almost standing-by foolish smile on her face. And Yerin knew that she’d love to know every bad or good thing about this girl’s past which has been building what her beloved Yuna is. And she as well wanted to be a part of this girl’s present and future as long as she could ever be.

“Your place is so nice, Yuna ya~” Head resting on shoulder of the person who was sitting beside, Yerin quietly closed her eyes, letting the last remaining rays of the day get lost on her porcelain skin, revealing such a gorgeous moment of a daughter of the sun.

“Y-yeah... “ Yuna actually was feeling so lost in the stunning scenery that was existing right on her shoulder. - Choi Yuna since when you’ve become so hopeless like this.. - The puppy could only scold herself internally. “Just that.. I’m seeing a fairy bringing butterflies in my place right now…”

“Pfff..” Yerin gently lifted her head a little off Yuna’s shoulder, lips broke into a tiny smile. “Is that a joke?”

“Not. Really..” The puppy again lost in the other girl’s beauty, even more seducing when she opened her eyes with those curly eyelashes. “More. Like. A. Compli.. Ment...” And with the last word, their lips touched each others as Yerin unconsciously sent a little more force to her hand that was holding on the younger girl’s arm while Yuna’s right hand was busy seeking around for Yerin’s other hand for their fingers eventually entwined together in the most natural instinct.

When the last ray of that day’s sun went off, Choi Yuna had herself a wild desire. That she could be lost in the older girl’s lips till forever. When they together was falling down to the deepest point of their love, creating a new precious memory for Yuna’s beloved place.

 

Tbc.

 

Idea by: popo_104819, dudo_104819

Written and Edited by: dudo_104819

Welcome to dudo_palace~ 🤗🤗🤗