Unsaid Feelings

Pearls In Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo brushed her hair as she stood up from her seat, walking around the small room trying her best to come up with a perfect solution for her patient.

 


"Yujin-ah." She called getting the attention of a certain girl sitting at a small sofa.



"when... When did it happen?" She asked, looking intently at her patient with so much worryness. Minjoo waited seconds for the latter's answer but instead she heard a heavy sigh escaping the girl's mouth, she waited again and this time she felt nervous as the so-called Yujin finally looked up to her height, finally seeing those dark brown eyes she always loved.

 


"Last month." Yujin shortly replied, looking down once again as her guilt slowly consumed her.

 


For Minjoo, she was quite shocked that it already started last month, but it was replaced with disappointment for she knew Yujin will never hide this kind of thing to her.

 

 

It disappoints Minjoo too much that she wanted to shout at her but she can't, the taller girl's already in that kind of state and shouting at her would probably just worsen her health.
 


"Why did you hide it?" She questioned not giving a single glance at her secretary who walked inside to give a certain report."answer me, Ahn Yujin. Why did you hide it!?" She spoke finally raising her voice, but it only annoyed her more as the girl didn't even bother answering and just continued to look down at the floor.
 


"Please, Yujin-ah. If you won't tell me now it might happen to you again, so please, I beg you. Answer me." She said escaping a slight crack through her voice.

 



She wanted to cry but as a doctor, she needs to be calm and composed specially in this kind of situation.


"Yujinㅡ"



"Let's break up." Minjoo stopped what she had to say as she heard those words come from the person she least expect to say. Heck, Minjoo didn't even expect those as the three words that she wanted to hear from her and because of it, she suddenly can't open for a good 15 seconds just so she could scold her partner for saying it.
 


It may sound selfish for others but she doesn't want to believe what she heard, she refuses to accept it even though she knew reality will always stop her from doing so.



She breathed heavily and slowly walked towards the latter. "Take that back." She said firmly, trying her best not to let a single tear fall down.





"I won't." Yujin denied coldly and this time, with just one answer from the other, Minjoo couldn't help it anymore as tears started falling down endlessly through her cheeks.




"I said take that back!ㅡ" minjoo retorted back but Yujin stood up that made her look up and it broke her even more when she stared once again with those eyes.

 

 

 



It wasn't that cold look she felt earlier. It was different.
 


It was the look of someone who is feeling the sadness and pain twice as much as what Minjoo was feeling now and it only silenced her more when Yujin finally opened .

"Minjoo, I can't!



I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter