INTRODUCTION

I CAN SEE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

‘ I wanted to be a doctor when i was a kid but when i was 12 i suddenly thought that i shouldnt be one......why?.....because .....’

 

 

 

 

It felt numb all over.....her body for some seconds was just stuck on where she’s standing.......

 

 

‘ Doctors had told me that she’s gone ‘

 

 

 

Her hand was trembling while it reach the person lying on the bed....

It seems like she was just....sleeping.

 

 

The warmth of the sun that reflects through the window where she was.....

 

 

Her hand held the blanket that was covering her mother.....

 

 

That painful smile had shown while she kneel on the side of the bed holding her mother’s hand....

 

She place their hands on her cheek....

 

 

“Get up.....” 

 

her voice was soft and calm while tears slowly fall down on her cheeks....

 

“You told me we will eat the biggest cake once you get out here”

 

Her head drop on her lifeless mom....

 

Her shoulders just shake enermously coz she wont stop crying.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PRESENT TIME ~

 

 

 

 

 

The only light on the small room was the moon shining brightly just enough for her to see that person......

 

 

She sat at the floor just behind her is the glass door of the rooftop.....

 

 

She was holding a lighter and a white cap......

 

She was just waiting for that person to wake up coz she sound so asleep...

 

 

But that sleeping person doesnt know that she’s already hanged on the door....

 

 

Ahn Yujin.......a Gigantic baby.....more taller than her.....

 

 

 

The first thing that Yujin saw was the big moon shining outside the veranda where the rooftop is....when she finally feel like waking up...

 

She was still half asleep when her eyes realize the one sitting on the glass door....

 

 

open wide then cover only to realize her jacket was hanged on the door.....

 

To summarize she’s hanged on the door and she’s a dead meat...

 

 

 

“Kwangbae” she tried to act cooly....

 

 

But she cant keep her cool coz Hyewon’s sharp eyes is piercing through her....

She felt like she’s slowly melting....by those eyes....

 

 

“Kwangsoon?” She tried to act cute but instead of being praise a book hit her...that was thrown by hyewon....

 

“Ah!” It hit her and she looks really funny being hanged on the door....

 

 

“What did i even do!?” She raise her voice....

 

 

Hyewon just raise the lighter she’s holding.....not replying Yujin...

 

 

“What’s that?” Yujin try to let go of herself but she’s really hanged....how did hyewon even hanged her there?

 

 

It’s too dark but Yujin really try to see what hyewon is holding along with the lighter...

 

 

“Are you playing dumb yujin-ah?” Her voice is cold and scary....

 

Yujin’s eyes wide up when she realize Hyewon is holding her favorite cap.....

 

 

 

“Unnie” her pleading voice had started......

 

Her hands reach out.....

 

 

Everytime the lighter lit up Yujin scream for forgiveness....

 

 

Yujin clasped her hands together like she’s praying......

Her eyes is really closed....

 

 

Hyewon sighed and stood up.....

 

 

“Open youre eyes”

 

 

Yujin just open her one eye to peek.....

 

Hyewon is standing in front of her....

 

 

She close her eye....and started praying....

 

“What did i ever tell you about fighting?”

 

“But they are the ones who started it...they kept saying Kwangsoon is a bad person...i dont want any people saying those things to you” yujin immediately explained.....with her eyes close....

 

Hyewon’s mad mood slowly died down and she just felt somewhat at ease.....

 

This dork....

 

 

In a second Yujin just felt the floor of the room...

 

 

She’s not hanged already......

 

Her eyes opened..... 

 

 

She sighed heavily and sat on the floor.....

 

 

Hyewon also sat in front of her....

 

 

 

“We tend to fool people alot but we are just answering their questions”

 

Yujin smiled.....

 

 

 

 

‘ Yes, i grew up together with this kid....Ahn Yujin....im already apologizing to her parents who ask me to take care of her before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter