Chapter 0

Modern Dating

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye noona" 

 

Kyuhyun hugged his parents and sister after checking-in his luggage. He was going on a trip to the US to join an exchange program in which he was chosen to participate in being one of the honor students in his college. 

 

After 16 hours of sitting down on the plane which was comfortable in most parts, he finally arrived at LAX in California. He can finally taste freedom, and he was excited to be on this adventure alone. Well of course he still has responsibilities to fulfill but that's easy peasy.

 

He went to get his luggage and waited for the other participants and school representatives to arrive.

 

-----

 

An hour after lunchtime, Siwon was busy finishing his reports for his Finance class. He just got back to his apartment after checking on the cafe his was managing and decided to finish all the things needed for his classes that evening. 

 

He has been living in Los Angeles for 6 years now after finishing high school in Korea. 

 

This was a typical day for Siwon, all part of the routine. Of course he has time for some random dates and hangouts but all in all, he was still doing his part as a perfect son who will be handling the family business in the future.