Control

You make me lose control

7:30 AM

Today was February 2, the first day of school after the holidays, the day when the gates of hell were open again.

Well, that's how Jessica thought as she walked into college, fortunately that was her senior year, and then she'd never have to step on that school again.

At the sound of her name, Jessica turned and faced an extremely lively Yuri jumping on top of her. "I missed you."

"But we spent the last two months together."

Jessica went on vacation in Italy at the request of her mother, who thought her daughter was in need of a rest, after everything that happened the year before. Coincidentally Jessica eventually found Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon who were also vacationing in Italy.

"And even so, I really missed you." Yuri said, still clinging to Jessica who trying to get out of the tall girl's embrace.

"Jessica! Yuri!" The two had no time to let go when a very lively Yoona jumped on them, knocking them all down and drawing the attention of other high school students.

"Oh my God Yoona, you're crazy." An unhappy Jessica said as she rose from the cold ground.

How can at this time of the morning and these two are so animated?

I just wanted to be in my bed.
Oh God, please make this day move fast so I can sleep.

"Have you seen your schedule yet?" Yuri said taking his and showing the girls.

"Aff, we will not be from the same room this year." Yoona said when comparing her schedule with Yuri's.

"What about your Sica?"

"Let me see ..." Jessica said taking her schedule out of her pocket and comparing.

"Wow, it looks like we'll have all the classes together Yoona," Jessica said cheerfully.

It's always good to have some friends in the same class.

"Really? Oh my god, this year is going to be awesome," Yoona said, clinging to Jessica again.

"Oh, how unfair of you to have all the classes together and I'll be left with no one?"

"Calm Yuri, there's still Hyo, she may have stayed in the same class as you." Jessica remembers trying to calm Yuri.

"Oh my god, yes, but wait, where's Hyoyeon? Wasn't she supposed to be here already?"

"Hyoyeon said she was going to be late today, she has to take her sister to school before coming here." Yoona remembers, while checking her last conversation with Hyoyeon on her cell phone.

"Damn, but that's okay, we'd better go, class will start." Yuri said as he walked into his class.

"True, let's go Yoong"

The first class passed quickly, as it was the first day of class, there was nothing much.

There were many students known in the room, it seems that all the popular ones of the college were here, with the exception of three people, in which two of them, don't even deserve to be remembered.

The second class was chemistry, Jessica hated this matter and the teacher, he was extremely annoying.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jordan, sorry for the delay, can we come in?"

It can only be a ing joke with me, Jessica thought, at the sound of Taeyeon's voice who was coming followed by Tiffany and Sunny.

Besides having to put up with Taeyeon in it, she would still have to put up with the annoying voices of Tiffany and Sunny all year long.

Well, thinking better, she will have some good fun at teasing her "sister" and her friends, especially Tiffany who would respond to her sarcastic comments in the same tone as her.

Don't get her wrong, it was fun to get Tiffany off the hook, the girl was think that she was super-mature, but she was just a spoiled child who likes to seduce half the school...

And the best thing about provoking Tiffany is that Taeyeon was more irritated than Tiffany herself, which was very funny, because it was right in the face that Taeyeon, at least to Jessica, that her new sister was in love with her best friend.

Jessica watched the girls look for a place to sit, only had 3 seats available at the time and they were well separated from each other, one of them was in front of Jessica, since Yoona preferred to sit on the side.

Jessica was very anxious to see which of the three would have the audacity to sit there.

"Girls, could you sit down soon?" Mr. Jordan said making the attention of the room focus on the girls and the mocking smile of Jessica grow to see who was walking to the place in front of her...

Tiffany sat across from Jessica, shocking the other students who were aware of their war relationship.

Yoona, who was next to Jessica, didn't not hide the smile, cause she knew that it would not take to long for Jessica to utter some comments devious about Tiffany and that the brunette would soon respond and thus creating a new discussion between them.

And it didn't take long to get started.
Jessica even tried to hold on, but she was so bored she couldn't resist...

"Yoona" Jessica began in a high enough voice for the entire room to hear, "I'm a little worried about what might happen this year."

"What do you mean, Sica?" Yoona says with a totally confused expression.

"Well, it's the slightly worrisome thing we have in our room, still sitting next to us, a madwoman with a megaphone in .." Jessica says, provoke laughter from the class, and making a Tiffany, who was quietly, turning around immediately to watch the mocking girl continue to talk.

"I'm worried about our ears." Anyone who doesn't know Jessica, will think that she is being serious, because the look of innocence on her face is big.

"Ah Jessi." Tiffany says the nickname with a big debauchery in her voice. "I'm worried about my ear too, since it he will probably fills up with all the you're talking about during the day..."

Now it was Tiffany's turn, to provoke laughter from the rest of the class, except that for Taeyeon and Sunny who were getting worried about the way of the taunts.

"I mean ? Ah Fany, I swear it's not my intention." Jessica didn't think 2x before speaking the following phrase, which made the class shut up. 

"Now we can not say the same about you, seducing the people of the college, even seducing even the boyfriends of people you called your friend ..."

"You're a !"

Jessica knew where she was going, she knew what she would do by saying that. And she confirmed with the sudden silence of the whole class, and specifically with a different look from Tiffany, a look full of shock mixed with hate, she never saw Tiffany like this.

1 minute from a room totally silent, where neither the teacher dared to speak anything.

1 minute enough for a single sound to be heard.

The sound of a slap.

1 minute for Tiffany to lose control over her actions and hit Jessica's face with a slap.

 Shocking the teacher and the rest of the room.

Shocking the teacher and the rest of the class

But mostly shocking Jessica who was bewildered by the slap and ran out of reaction.

"Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang! To the director's room now" Mr. Jordan said firmly. 


For the first time Tiffany surprised Jessica.

For the first time Jessica made Tiffany lose that control.

 

She loses control.