Banginho Part 2

Kpop Mpreg Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Part 2

Group is straykids

Ship is Banginho

(Other ship mentions are Changlix,Hyunsung,Seungin Woojin likes Seungin but won't admit it)

 

Minho and Chan's room

Minho was now 6 months Pregnant and Chan was always worrying.Minho on the other hand was sitting in a chair in there room folding baby clothes since his ankles hurt a lot and Chan told him to rest since his ankles did look a little swelled.

"Jisung please dance with me."Hyunjin wined following Jisung around.

"No Hyunjin I'm busy."Jisung said walking into Minho and Chan's room.

"Ughhhh"Jisung groaned laying on the bed.

"What's wrong Jisung."Minho said looking at Jisung.

"Hyunjin won't leave me alone."Jisung said sitting up and Minho just nodded letting Jisung rant about how Hyunjin has been following him around all day.

Seungmin,Jeongin and Woojin's room

"S-seungminie don't-hahahahh stooop haha."Jeongin said as Seungmin tickled him.Woojin just watched the two in aww.

"Fineeee I'll stop."Seungmin replied giggling a bit.Woojin loved there laughs and giggle's.

Hyunjin,Jisung,Changbin and Felix's room

Changbin and Felix were watching a drama on Felix's phone well Hyunjin just grabbed his dance bag grumply and walked out.

Chan's Kitchennnnn

Chan was chopping vegetables and cooking something healthy for lunch well humming 'Broken Compass'.Hyunjin walked in the kitchen greeting Chan well grabbing a snack from the fridge.

All Chan heard was the front door slam,everyone jumped a little at it to no one knew what was going on.

Minho and Chan's room

"Crap."Jisung said after he heard the door slam,he had been wondering why Hyunjin was pushing him to go to the dance practice room.

"What."Minho said looking at Jisung again.

"It's are anniversary."Jisung mumbled adding a couple crush words.

"Well go to him"Minho said knowing the back story of how the got together so did Chan but no one else did.Jisung got up and went to his room to grab his stuff.

The Living room

Minho eventually had put all the baby clothes into labeled bundles.Sitting on the couch Minho just waited for someone else to come to the living since was alone but just talked to and rubbed his bump.Chan had saw and filmed the whole thing but didn't say a thing.

"Hey babe."Chan spoke as he brought the food to the table.

"Hey"Minho said then pecked Chan's lips.

"Ewww"Seungmin faked gagged as he walked to the couch.Jeongin just laughed and Woojin just smiled softly at the two which only Minho saw.

"Hi Chan-hyung"Felix shouted happily and Changbin just walked to the couch.

"Eyy Felix."Chan replied just as happy.

The Dance Practice room

Hyunjin was dancing well rapping,the music was blasting every time Hyunjin would mess up he'd restart."

Please log in to read the full chapter