Airport Anticipation

영원히 유나이티드?

A/N : Written for and dedicated to, Dazzling27. I hope you like it. Love you <333

P.S To those of you that have asked me for a fic, it is in the works, don't worry, i haven't forgotten yours ( ^ _ ^ )

 

It had been a full month since Heechul had last seen Hangeng and he was anxiously awaiting his arrival at Incheon Airport, his palms were sweating, his mouth going dry and his heart beating like crazy in his chest, it felt like he was going on a first date, the anticipation was killing him.

Glancing up at the board that announced every arrival and departure, he saw the flight from China had arrived early, which meant that Hangeng had to be coming through customs right about now.

He pulled his winter jacket tighter around his skinny frame, hugging himself, in an attempt to self comfort and steady his building nerves.

'Why the hell am i so nervous anyway, its Hangeng, MY Hangeng', this knowledge alone did nothing to calm his racing heart. He fidgeted with his mobile phone in his coat pocket, running his fingers over the smooth back of the cold hard object, he really wished Siwon was here too, anyone from Super Junior infact to help ease his mind.

When the phone call had come from Hangeng to say he would be coming back to Korea to film his latest music video, Heechul was overjoyed, he couldn't wait to see his friend and ex-lover, so much so that he offered to pick him up from the airport and even offered Hangeng his bed to share whilst he stayed in Seoul, afterall, Heechul lived alone now and the bed was too big for just one person.

He wasn't regretting his decision to meet up with the handsome Chinese man and let him practically move back in with him til the shoot was over, but he couldn't help the fear that crept in when he knew the time would come to say goodbye to Hangeng, he wasn't so sure he could do it a second time. He had been so broken the first time round and Eunhyuk, of all people, had to lift him up, make him a little better again, helped majorly by Siwon, of course. Siwon had become his crutch as of late, he depended on the younger man far too much and he knew it.

Of course, he had seen his friend since he left to go home to China, he had gone to Hangeng's parents to stay for a weekend here and there since then, so there was no bad blood between them, they had aired their differences and were almost fully back to normal with each other again, so thats not what worried the pretty Korean man, it was having Hangeng back "home", back living with him, sleeping with him, eating with him, just being with him, for no matter how short a period of time, it was going to be one of the hardest things he would ever have to do, letting him go again. He wasn't so sure his sanity could take anymore hurt, he had been barely hanging on to it since his best friend left the first time.

This wasn't about him though, this was about Hangeng, and him getting to see the other members too, maybe iron out some creases that had appeared in their friendships over the past few months, it was only right that they all tried to mend their rifts with each other, they were all brothers afterall. No matter, together or apart.

Just as his heart had slowed down a little, lessening the whoosh of blood, deafening his ears, he heard a voice call his name, it was HIS voice

Looking up from the spot on the floor he had been subconciously burning a hole in for the past twenty minutes, Heechul's eyes met Hangeng's

Seeing the familiar smile that spread to the corners of his beautiful lips, making his eyes shine and his skin glow, Heechul's breath caught in his throat, Hangeng really was a sight, a breath taking angel.

'Stop it Heechul, this week is not about falling in love with him all over again, so behave'

Yeah, right, who was he trying to kid, he had never fallen out of love with the y dancer, how could he have, he never felt so strongly about another human being in his whole life, those feelings don't fade, change or just disappear, they were there for life and he knew it.

He was screwed.

This was officially going to be the hardest week of his life.