First and last

Hand in Hand....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7 am.
I passed the gates and entered my school.

“Mmmmmmm.......”

I stopped for a second and inhaled the sent of the school. 
                I love this... 
     smell of books, cologne worn by kids all mixed together....and the smell of the sandwich the kid infront of me is eating...

It’s a wonderful day...a smile came to my lips automatically.
 I see students running to classes, some cleaning, some  reading, some chatting with each other... 
            
            wait... where’s his tie??? 
     I should warn him later. 


After looking at the entrance for another time, i finally started walking to my class.

“Good morning chanyeol!!” Said a random student.i wished the same with a smile.
 
“ Good morning bro” said kris and walked passed me.i waved and walked ahead.
 
“  Morning chan” said chen in a high pitch as usual who was followed by a grumpy kyungsoo and a sleepy sehun who waved at me as well.
 
“ Morning guys” i replied and kept walking .
 
I saw out maths teacher and wished her a good morning. 
   “ To you too chanyeol “  she wished me back with a bright smile...

Well, by now i think you have an idea about my mornings.
       Getting greetings by everyone, greeting everyone back, smiling, waving , talking....
Im practically a celebrity at my school.

I’m a friendly person. I have no enemies at school or out side of school. And I’m the class president so i think thats a plus point.
Well not to mention my looks..... did i just say that??? I’m a very humble person you know.

I finally came to my class and right then the bell rang.
“ Nice timing chanyeol” i told myself.

 Our class teacher came in on time as she always does. I was all smiles as i stood up to greet her together with everyone.

“ Sit kids. A new friend will be joining y’all today”she said...
I don’t know what made me curious. Whether it was the change of the atmosphere of the class or the smile of our class teacher which was way too bright for just a new friend, I didn’t know.

Then came in the most weird person I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
His mood was too cheery and bright.like a huge yellow puppy I’d say.

He had yellow hair
Fair skin
Pretty smile
Tiny body

What is this thing?????? 
 
“ Hi , I’m Byun Baekhyun. Lets have fun this year” the odd puppy said.


Let’s have fun? Let’s have FUN....???? 

    What does he even mean?????

The lesson went smoothly to my relief. As the class president it was my duty to show the kid pup around school. 
       And I’m NOT waiting for that.

“ chanyeol, baekhyun  is your responsibility today” our class teacher said with a cheeky smile.
 
    As soon as she left the class i put my books in the bag and bent down to take my books for the next lesson.
  What do we have next???? 
          Ah yes maths...

And i took my books and turned to the front again,
         “ ahhhrrg...”  the hell, 
baekhyun was just 2 inches away from my face!! I almost kissed him there ..!!!
    And Did i just scream like a teenage girl...?

     Being the friendly me I did not say anything rude to the poor pup.

“ Hello baekhyun what do you want?” I asked with a forced smile.

 “ Hi.Aren’t you gonna show me around?”

 “What? Eh... now?” We have a class now and i think this pup knows that.

“Yep..why not?” pup said with a very mischievous looking smile..
“pu.... eh baekhyun.we have a class now.maths? Remember?”

But that smile didn’t leave his face.

“ Too bad.. I’m your responsibility now, remember?”

Oh god what did i sign up for...?


I must be crazy. What am i still doing here? Showing around the school to this byun pup..when i should be sitting in my class learning maths.
AND MY TEACHER SAW ME THIS MORNING!!!!! 
I want to cry.. i really do..
I’d probably get detention for this.

     “ Chill yeol. You won’t be expelled “ baek said.
  “ yeah yeah whatever and why are you calling me yeol again?” i was irritated okay.a tiny bit .

  He giggled. 
      He giggleddddd. That was cute......
               Ohgod STOP chanyeol..!!!

     ” Its a nice nickname. Thats all”

 And i freaking blushed!!!!
Im ashamed of you Park Chanyeol!!!
 
I was busy trying to forget that oh so angelic giggle -I’m doomed-  so I didn’t see where he was heading to.
I was trying ma very best to cover my pink cheeks and pink ears i paid no attention to anything else...
I just followed him. Showing the school around all forgotten.


And in a few minutes baekhyun was at the back part of the school which was isolated.

All the senses i lost in these few minutes came back at ones and a warning alarm went off inside my head...

“ Baekhyun why are we here? Let’s go that way I’ll show you the labs.”

“ i saw the labs chanyeol” 

“ what?” What is he saying? How did he see the labs when we didn’t even go that way.

“ I seriously saw the labs.i roamed around the school this morning” he said with that while going straight ahead.

“ okay. Then what about The ground? Main hall? The..... Baekhyun what do you think you are doing???”

     I almost shouted seeing what he was doing. He was climbing the wall of the school. 

Now everything clicked into place. He’s come here since this part of the wall was shorter and easier to climb. 

       Nice one byun the pup... but how does he even know these things????

  “ Baekhyun stop. Don’t even thing of leaving the school like that. I’m the class president and I’ll have to report this and it will not be nice” i said in a strict voice.
    
“ What can i do? I have to show you my gratitude for showing me the school don’t i? And besides I’m your responsibility yeol” he said climbing half way up the wall.

What did he mean?? Gratitude?? How did i get involved in this???
     Wait....
     Does he want me to join him? Like join him in skipping school??? 
        You gotta be kidding me..

 “ yes yeol you are coming with me”

Can he read minds? Im going crazy seriously.

“ And for your information, it’ll be your fault if something happens to me. They would day that You couldn’t take care of me well.”

And he smiled that sweet smile of his. Those eyes had a slight threatening glance to it.

He has a point i know. If something happens to him I’ll be at fault.

But isn’t he even scared? It’s his first day at school and still he does something like this? 
        He is driving me crazy. 
I looked back at the school. The teacher must have asked were we were.
     What is she teaching today??
Will i be able to catch up?? Will i fail?? 
I can’t fail I’m the class president.....
          
        Urrrghhhh.... ....

You are sooo gonna get expelled Park Chanyeol....

    And i started climbing after him.


I was sweating from head to toe.
I was scared to be honest.what if we get caught? 

    “You are sweating yeol.scared?” Pup asked.
  “ scared?? Ha ha ... of course not.”
like I’d tell him the truth..
“ if you say so” and the little guy smirked...he surely is mocking me isn’t he.

“its just too warm out here.okay???” 

Too warm? Seriously chanyeol. Is that the best thing you could come up with?


  “ okay.” Pup giggled. AGAIN....

For some reason i felt like he new that i was scared. How more shameful can this get??

So like that we walked to the bus stop. 

Byun was so excited I could tell from the way he was look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter