1/1

It Ain't Just Lust

It had been two weeks since they last saw each other. Two weeks of nothing jut frustration. ual frustration. They were both missing each other, each other's bodies to be precise. All because of thise damn finals. Jungkook said that he didn't care about studying ㅡ he really didn't ㅡ but Jimin did. That's why Jungkook's best friend during these two weeks had been hid right hand (and his purple ). 
Jungkook and Jimin have been friends with benefits for a whole two years now. Well, they stopped seeing each other for a week when Jimin got asked on a date but the latter came back to Jungkook since the guy he went out with wasn't really his type in the end. From the first time they slept together, it had been established that it would be a no feelings type of relationship. Easy, wasn't it? Every time they'd meet, they'd , as simple as that. However, in the span of two years, it was impossible for at least one of them to not develop feelings for the other. Unfortunately, Jungkook fell in love with Jimin after some time. They began to hang out together like normal friends would and he couldn't help but become infatuated with Jimin as he was too cute and handsome to handle.
They had met at a frat party. Those kind of parties were known to be wild and it had been for the two boys. Too mich alcohol, too much good music and too much dancing (read 'grinding') led them to the closest bedroom. They had fallen asleep right after and talked about everything in the morning. After that they both established that they found the other attractive, they decided to become friends with benefits. The rules were : no feelings, authorisation to say no if not in the mood, keeping their relationship a secret (as secret as possible), sleeping with other people was prohibited and stopping everything if one of them finds someone they like or of they just want to stop. After 2-3 months of meeting strictly to f*uck, they decided it would be cool to go out together from time to time since it seemed like it wouldn't end soon and they kinda clicked together. And that's how Jungkook realised he was ed. Jimin was vey different in real life compared to when in bed. While he was quite dominant and harsh in bed, he was actually shy and soft in real life. However, he was still a tease was it in bed or not. Jungkook realised this when they went to the amusement park. As they were walking in a haunted house, Jimin kept on hiding behind Jungkook's back, letting his hands roam around the younger's torso claimung that it helped him relax. Jungkook didn't question it, he just let the older do whatever. Maybe he shouldn't have he reasoned when he got out of the haunted house his d*ck rock hard. Needless to say that they went straight home after this and decided to never go in a haunted house again without having ed beforehand.
Jungkook knew he had broken rule #1 but he couldn't tell Jimin. Not because of the friends with benefits thing ㅡ though the had to admit he was addicted to the older ㅡ but also because he was afraid he would lose a great friend. The only thing he could do was keeping his feelings a secret, rambling about it to Yoongi and maybe hoping for Jimin to return his feelings. 'But how could he if you never tell him first?' Yoongi always asked, resulting in Jungkook pouting until the other took him out of lamb skewers. Yoongi thought that the younger became friends through his boyfriend Taehyung which was Jimin's best friend and Taehyung thought the same thing.
Now, back to the maint point. The boys had agreed to meet tonight after two weeks of s*x deprivation. None of them could hold back when Jimin finally showed up at Jungkook's room. The younger immediately pulled him in, slamming the door shut before kissing him feverishly. Even though it could seem like pure lust seen from the outside, Jungkook had missed Jimin too much. He had missed his laugh, his voice, his soft hair, his pillow-like lips, his velvety skin but also his groans while Jungkook rode him, how harshly he'd roll his hips up, how he praised Jungkook for being a good boy, his good boy. Jungkook could swear he had never been that submissive before, giving in to every single request Jimin had, telling the younger in his lust-filled voice. That night, they went at it so many times that Jungkook lost count after the third round and his fifth .
When he woke up in the morning, he smiled at the sight in front of him. Jimin was sleeping soundly, his hair spread around his head like an orange halo. His torso was and Jungkook took his chance to cuddle him and trace unknown pattern on his skin. Some minutes, Jimin stirred in his sleep and hiw eyes fluttered open. He was met Jungkook's wide smile, his eyes closed as he carressed his skin.
"Jungkook?" He asked, confused but fondness evident in his eyes.
Jungkook's eyes shut open, meeting Jimin's sleep-filled ones.
"H-hyung. When did you wake up?" He asked, retriving his hand immediately.
"Just now." Jimin replied before grabjing his hand and putting it back over his torso. "Don't stop. I like that." He said and brought Jungkook closer to him. He sighed in contentment when Jungkook resumed in tracing random patterns on his torso. "It's been a while since I had such a great night. You were so good Jungkookie."
"You were the one who did all the work though." Jungkook stated, blushing. 
"Nope. You rode me three times last night and every time was better than the last one." Jimin replied, resulting in Jungkook's blush to darken.
"Anyway. Are you going home right now?" Jungkook asked, hoping that the older would stay a little.
"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Jimin asked, laughing. "Sadly for you, I thought of staying here today. The whole weekend in fact. I missed you too much and I want us to catch up." Jimin said, turning Jungkook on his right side and spooning him.
Jungkook prayed that Jimin couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating. It would be embarrassing, right? Right. It wasn't like Jimin was in love with Jungkook. It would just be awkward if Jungkook explained why his jeart was beating so fast. Little did Jungkook know that Jimin's heart was beating equally as hard as his.
It has been almost one year now that Jimin has stopped hooking up with Jungkook just for the sake of it. He was still as harsh as ever but his heart was soft for the younger. He had properly made love to the younger last night as their last round. The younger was too far gone to notice it Jimin assumed and he was glad he wasn't questioning anything. He wasn't questioning the soft words Jimin had told him, the soft touches, the kisses. Jimin fell in love with Jungkook's shy and fun personality. He wasn't so different in bed, maybe a tad more daring when he was needy. But Jimin liked it. He loved taking care of the younger but he loved it more when the latter took initiative like last night. Riding him once was already great but three times was wonderful. Jimin wasn't going to confess to the younger though. It was too risky. He didn't care about the s*x but he cared about his friend. He preferred having Jungkook by his side by any mean if it meant that he wouldn't stop seeing him. It might sound dramatic but Jungkook was a very important person for Jimin.
"J-Jimin hyung..." Jungkook began.
"Hm?" Jimin hummed.
"It's been so long since you took care of me afterwards." Jungkook said and it kinda broke Jimin's heart. 
"You're right. I think we should do the aftercare more often." Jimin said, unaware that his words made Jungkook's heart flutter.
"Why?" He asked.
"I like taking care of you. In anyway possible. You're just so cute and precious." Jimin answered, nuzzling into Jungkook's hair.
"I-I don't think that's what friends with benefitd tell each other." Jungkook said in a low voice.
"Are we really friends with benefits though, Jungkook?" Jimin asked.
"Of course. Wasn't that the deal we made two years ago?" Jungkook replied, feeling tears coming.
"Two years. It's been two years since we've had this relationship, do you really think that we are just friends with benefits?" Jimin asked, unable to stop himself. He just wanted to shut up but for some reason he couldn't. 
"What are you implying?" Jungkook asked, getting out of Jimin's grip and turning to face him.
"Look, Jungkook." Jimin couldn't believe he was really going to confess. He inhaled deeply and looked at Jungkook. "I can't do this anymore. I can't." He said. He was about to go on when he noticed a single tears falling from Jungkook's eye.
"Why?" He asked. "Have I become boring? That must be it. You don't find me attractive anymore." Jungkook sated, trying his hardest not to sob. 
Jimin brought one of his hands to the younger's face, trying to calm him down.
"That's not it. You're beautiful, you really are. Never doubt my words. But I can't go on being just friends with benefits with you Jungkookie. I'm in love with you. I love you so much. I don't know how you feel but please, can we at least stay friends?" Jimin stated, nervously waiting for Jungkook's answer.
The younger stayed quiet for some moments, having stopped crying. He tried to process everything and when he finally understood that what Jimin said meant that he was returning his feelings, he brought Jimin closer to him and kissed him softly but passionately. They kissed for a few minutes, lost in the moment. When they parted, they were both looking into each other's eyes, Jungkook wearing the most blinding smile ever.
"I'm in love with you too, hyung. I love you so so much and I was afraid I would ruin everything if I told you but I'm glad you had enough courage to confess first because I wouldn't have done it, I was so scared that you wouldn't return my feelings-" Jungkook rambled, Jimin shutting him up with a kiss.
"You're so adorable." Jimin stated, leaving a peck on the younger's forehead, nose, left cheek, right cheek, left eye, right eye and finally on his lips, resulting on the younger giggling.
"You're the adorable one." Jungkook said, blushing. "Be my boyfriend?"
"Of course, baby."
"Can we go back to cuddling? I miss your embrace already." Jungkook asked, his blush deepening.
"We could but... I feel like doing something different." Jimin said, smirking at Jungkook.
"What do you have in mind?"
"I'd prefer making love to my boyfriend if you don't mind."
"I absolutely do not mind, how could I? I have the best boyfriend." Jungkook said, smiling and letting himself be manhandled by Jimin as he kissed him feverishly.


Author's Note :

Don't hesitate to comment to tell me if you liked it or not !!^^