Never Ending Love / Final

Never Ending Love

Mi-cha’s POV

It’s been two years since the last time I saw him… I miss him like crazy… I loved him, why did I ever let go? Why did I leave?

He was a good and kind guy, loving and caring. He was always there when I needed him; he was there to support me. His presence always comforted me. I was in love with him; deeply and madly!!!

We would always go to the beach and talk for hours about our future… about our dreams… where do we want to go together, what do we want to do??? I loved sitting at the beach watching the sun set and then he’d carry me in his arms to our home.

Good days…. They never seem to come to an end; but I put an end to everything, I ruined our dreams.

Oh God, I miss him so much; his love, his beautiful angelic smile, his touch, his hug.

I am living alone now. In a faraway village, where no one can find me, waiting for that day to come. Going to work every day is the only thing that could help me go on without him. Having these children around me is a great feeling. I teach in a kindergarten. On the way to work, just like always, I’m thinking about him; that if he were here he would have walked with me, holding my hand.

I suddenly heard a voice of a car stopping so hard, it was about to hit me! I stepped one step back quickly, and the car stopped on time but then without even looking at the guy I just crossed the street…..

 

 

 

Kyu’s POV

I just hope I can find her here.  This is my last hope.

It’s been two long years since I last saw her; two whole years without her by my side. That idiot! I must find her. I need to know her real reason for leaving me; when she left she said that she didn’t love me not even from the beginning that she was with me just to be with someone. She said that she wanted to leave because she’s tired of me and wanted to be with someone better. I was shocked!!  How could she be acting all these years??…. I tried to stop her, but she didn’t listen. And then one day when I woke up, she was not there, not anywhere to be found. I need to find her, I know she was lying. She loves me I know that because I know her better than anyone else, better than herself. She couldn’t be acting and she was not a good liar, never. I still love her and care about her and I know that she loves me too. But I have to find her no matter what, I still need to know why she left?…

 

Lost in thoughts; I was about to hit a lady, who was day dreaming just like me. But wait…. Oh God ! it’s her…. It’s really her…. I found her…. My legs froze and my heart skipped a bit.  But she just crossed the street without even looking at me. What happened to her? Why is she so sad?  The girl who would always cheer me up whenever I was sad, what’s happened to her?….

 

Mi_cha’s POV

If not because of this children I would have died from depression a long time ago. I was about to enter the house when suddenly a familiar voice called my name. I turned around; it was him, smiling that angelic smile even though his eyes were moist with tears. Am I day dreaming or something?…. What’s he doing here? How could he find me?? I moved one step forward, reaching out my hand to touch him, but hesitated; what if he disappears the second I touch him? Touching him slowly, he’s real, I’m not imagining, the guy I loved the most. The one whom I longed to see in these past two years. He’s standing in front of me, he came to find me.  My tears started to flow.

-          Is it you?…. is it really you kyu jong?….

-          Of course it’s me … pabo….

Then I was in his arms. We were holding each other so tight like there is no tomorrow.

“Why Mi-cha?.. Why did you leave me?” he whispered into my ears, voice shaking.

I looked at him, his innocent beautiful eyes; I couldn’t lie to him anymore, I love him. Wiping away his tears with my hands I said: “because I didn’t want to hurt you… but it seems like I did… “Then I put my lips on his and started to kiss him, I missed him, I wanted to be with him forever, I want him to be mine again, I can’t stand being away from him anymore. And I could tell he’s got the same feeling since he was kissing me so sweetly….  He held me up in his arms and carried me in to the home; still kissing me, he put me on the bed with him on top of me.

-          I missed you

-          I missed you, too.

-          I love you… I can’t forget you… I just want you… you’re the only girl who could touch my heart… how can I ever let go of you… even if you don’t love me, that’s ok, I will make you  love me… I won’t let go of you… if you leave, how am I supposed to live without you?…. there’s no girl who can take your place in my heart … you’re the only one I can love and I can think of… the only girl I can care about is you… so don’t leave me… please… I can’t go on without you….

I was shocked… how silly I was forgetting his deep love towards me. I felt guilty. Tears flooding out, I looked into those sad brown eyes then he said:

-          Yeah… I wanted to tell you these things; but it was too late, because when I woke up you were already gone…

He put his head down on my chest and I caressed his soft hair slowly trying to calm him down since he was crying.

-          I’m sorry kyu …. I ….

Kissing my lips passionately, he didn’t let me apologize and who cared? We could talk later, so I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, the thing we need now is to be together after two years of loneliness.

 

Putting his arms around my bare body he said: “so tell me now… the real reason for our break up…”

Looking into his eyes, I just didn’t have the power to tell him the truth; so I looked away and bite my lower lip, choking back the tears. He made me face him then kissed my forehead, then made his way down to my nose and then my lips. It was his way to comfort me, and I never grew tired of his way of doing things.  He then broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes just to see if I’m ready or not and I nodded then began:

“You know after that horrible headache that night… you took me to the hospital. You remember right?” I asked looking at him who was listening to me carefully and he nodded at my question.

“Well, that night they said it’s ok to go home but I should go and check the experiments the other day. That was then when I found out that I’ve got a problem and I’ll…. Hmmm… I’ll die because of a disease while I’m still young… you remember I called you to tell you that I’m not coming home the night?! I was driving all night, thinking about what to do??!! I loved you so much, but I didn’t want to hurt you. I mean either ways you’d get hurt. Whether I leave you or I die! In the first choice I just leave you and you’ll forget me sooner or later, the second choice again you will get hurt but since I knew you I knew that you’ll break down if you see me die.”

“I knew you wanted to have a family with children, I knew you wanted happiness, I knew all your wishes; so I didn’t have the right to take away your happiness. If I told you, I knew you wouldn’t let go. You would love me even more, you would care more and that you would get hurt more. I didn’t want that; so I chose to leave. You could find someone else. You’re the type that every woman will fall in love with. It was hard. Very hard. I loved you… how could I live without you…. How could I break your heart…. How could I leave you alone…. Letting you to be with another women… that was hard… even thinking about it hurt me… but there was no other choice and I just said those things that day  and left you while you were sleeping…. “

He was just crying. He couldn’t say anything.  Then he hugged me and buried his face into my neck.

“Pabo… how could I be happy without you…. You are my life… my love… my happiness… you’re my everything… how could I even think of sharing my happiness with another woman? “ he said, voice muffled.

We were both sobbin.

-          Sorry kyu jong…. I’m sorry…. I was wrong…. I can’t be without you…. I just can’t live without you…. You’re a part of me…. I’m sorry….

-          You should be by my side forever…. Every minute of your life… every day… you should marry me… you should be mine till the very end…. Till death do us apart…. That’s how I’m gonna forgive you….

Looking into his eyes I knew he was serious. Besides, I couldn’t leave him… I wanted to be with him always. Even if it meant just one more day, I wanted to be with him and enjoy my moments with him.

-          So?

I nodded my head…. He bent down and kissed me again, tenderly and lingering.

“I’m not going to let you go ever again…. Never” he said between the heated kiss.

“I’m not going to leave….” I replied, smiling after a long time, a real smile.

And that was the end of two years of sorrows. We’ll live happy from now on…

 

 

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

“Dady… can we go?…. please….” A boy said with a smooth and honeyed voice.

“Ok honey…. Say your goodbyes to Mama….” His dad responded, smiling sadly.

The boy nodded and squatted down in front of his mother’s grave,“Bye bye mommy…  I love you, you know that, right?…  and I miss you….” Looking up at his father, he whispered to the gravestone; “Daddy misses you so much, too. I know because whenever he’s alone he cries. I try not to leave him alone much though. I wish you could come back home.” He sighed and then smiled; “By the way I’m going to go play with Mi-hi, she’s beautiful, she’s my new friend. I like her. So, bye for now mommy. Come to see you soon.” He stood up and then ran to the car, not far away.

This is our son; Mi-cha and mines, our only child. Soon after we got married we decided to have a child. Since she didn’t have much time and she wanted to see her own child, too.

So she gave birth to him. He’s a healthy and beautiful child. He’s got his mother’s beautiful eyes, Her beautiful laughter. He just reminds me of her. I cherish him a lot. After he was 2 years Mi-cha’s condition got worse and when he was just 4 she passed away. Jungi knows everything about his mother. We always come here and jungi always talks about everything to his mother.

 

Sitting near his wife grave, Kyu Jong closed his eyes; “This is hard Mi-cha, you know, right?…. I wish you were here. But I’m happy because I could have you till the very end. I could love you and have your love throughout my life. Mi-cha I love you. I know you’re watching over us always. Help me to raise our child good, help me to be strong for him, help me like you always did. I love you honey I will always do” he said and stood up slowly, not wanting to leave her; “Now I should go; jungi’s waiting. Miss ya. We’ll be back soon.” He wiped at his tears and slipped his hands in his pockets and walked away from his only love.

 

The end