Final

When one thing leads to another

       “Hyuuungg. Why didn’t you cover me? I was about to-NO!!” Chanwoo yelled into his microphone while rubbing his eyes. His character just got killed by the enemy and he felt so frustrated. He almost made it to the top 10. He groaned yet again as he observed Bobby’s gameplay instead. “Hahaha. I’m sorry kiddo, I was busy covering for myself.” Bobby said with a chuckle. Chanwoo just pouted to himself and crossed his arms together. “I hope you die soon.” He said with a cold tone, resulting with Bobby bursting out in laughter over his childishness.

       It was one of the rare days that all iKON members had a break from their hectic schedule. Usually people would spend these days by going outside and relaxing but not Chanwoo and Bobby, the cyber slaves. They had already agreed to stay inside their rooms all day and play games instead. Chanwoo had not made any plans other than this, so he was quite shocked when someone touched his shoulders. He shrieked and jumped slightly, forgetting that his mic was still on. “Ow! Chanwoo what the heck! My ears!” Bobby said with slight annoyance. Chanwoo muttered a quick apology before spinning his chair back to face the one that made him jump. It was Jinhwan and he did not look amused.

       Chanwoo was confused but he exited the game nevertheless to avoid the elder to be madder at him. “Uhmm..hyung, is there anything wrong?” Jinhwan simply crossed his arms and pouted even more. Chanwoo started to smile a little bit seeing how cute this guy can be. Without much thinking he pulled Jinhwan towards him to and made Jinhwan sit on top of his lap, wrapping his arms around the much tinier man. He buried his face on Jinhwan’s shoulders, inhaling the elder’s scent of slight cinnamon and honey, something that always comforts him. Lazily, he murmured, “Hyuuung. What’s wrong? Did I do anything bad?”

       With an exasperated sigh, Jinhwan stood up from Chanwoo’s embrace. “You seriously don’t know why I’m mad at you?” Chanwoo frowned and shook his head slightly, indicating a no. Jinhwan glared at him one last time before slowly exiting the room. His shoulders were heavily slouched, as if he had lost his energy for the rest of the day. Chanwoo’s eyes stared curiously at the figure that was slowly disappearing from his sight. When Jinhwan completely left his room, Chanwoo buried his head into his palms and massaged his scalps gently in order to process the elder’s words more precisely. “What did I do now? I haven’t bothered him at all today. Argh, whatever! More importantly, how do I make Jinhwan-hyung normal again? Aish, this is hurting my head!” Chanwoo thought. He pondered about it for a while and gave up after 10 minutes of thinking. Maybe Jinhwan was just having his mood swings, nothing serious, probably. He switched his PC back on before logging inside the game yet again, connecting his Discord to Bobby’s.

       “Hyung, are you there?” Chanwoo asked into his microphone. “Yeah, I’m here. I never left anyways. Where did you go?” Bobby replied. His was talking quite fast, a clear indication that he was in a tight situation inside the game. Chanwoo decided to wait for a while before replying. He definitely did not want to piss Bobby off by distracting him. One angry hyung is enough, he didn’t need another to make things complicated. Surely enough, a few shouts of ‘no’s could be heard from Bobby, making Chanwoo chuckle. “Shut up! He was definitely using cheat codes.” Bobby grumbled. “Hyung! Just because he killed you, doesn’t mean he was cheating. You were just bad.” Chanwoo snarled at Bobby. “Said the kid who died much earlier than me. Amazing.” Bobby said while clapping sarcastically. Chanwoo rolled back his eyes but couldn’t come up with a comeback. He was definitely roasted.

       With his pride scarred, Chanwoo decided to challenge Bobby in another game. They played intensely, having rematch after rematch, taunting each other relentlessly. Of course, the banter was harmless and their gaming session continued with both having the outmost fun as they each brought out their competitive side. The thought of Jinhwan slipped of his mind as he focused to beat Bobby. He lost his sense of surroundings as he decided to immerse himself in Bobby’s company. He did not even realize that the door creaked open ever so slightly, a pair of eyes gazed sadly at him.

       After a few hours, Chanwoo finally decided to stop playing his game with Bobby. His stomach was grumbling like crazy, so he went out of his room in search of some food. He stepped outside his room and noticed how quiet everything was. He wondered whether the rest of iKON were home or not. He decided to go into the living room. The television was on and a small figure was lying on top of the couch, snuggling comfortably with a blanket. Realizing that it was probably Jinhwan, he went over to take a closer look, steps as light as feather to avoid making any noise that might wake Jinhwan up.

       Chanwoo crouched in front of Jinhwan. He admired the elder’s beauty silently. Jinhwan’s silky smooth skin was something Chanwoo was envious of. His slightly rose-pink lips looked so plump and Chanwoo had to resist all the urges to touch it or to kiss it. His eyes trailed to the heart-shaped mole, the only thing on Jinhwan’s flawless skin yet it complements his whole look. How he loved the man in front of him. Without much thought, Chanwoo’s hand started to caress Jinhwan’s locks gently, amusing himself over how soft it was. Suddenly, Jinhwan’s eyes opened, catching Chanwoo off guard. The elder’s eyes were staring directly into his as Chanwoo’s cheeks started to heat up. “H-Hyung. Wh-When did you wake up?” He stuttered, embarrassingly.

       “Well..I woke up when I heard you went out of your room but I thought you wouldn’t cared about me so I just pretended to be asleep so I won’t bother you.” Jinhwan muttered while slowly adjusting his position from lying down to sitting. He let out a small yawn while rubbing his eyes, stretching his body slightly. Chanwoo sat down on the spot next to Jinhwan and tried to hug Jinhwan but was denied. He was about to ask why and Jinhwan just cut him off. “I don’t wanna hug you. You care more about your game and Bobby more than me. So, no hugs for you!” Jinhwan turned his back towards Chanwoo, clearly expressing his dissatisfaction of Chanwoo’s attitude today. There was a tense atmosphere around them.

       Not really though because a small laugh started coming from Chanwoo. He was struggling to suppress his laughter but failing as he started to laugh uncontrollably, clutching his stomach while tears started coming out of his eyes. Jinhwan started hitting Chanwoo lightly as his face flushed red.  After a few minutes, Chanwoo calmed down from his vicious laughter and hugged Jinhwan tightly, ignoring the small hits towards his chest by tiny fists. “Oh, Jinhwan-hyung! I thought you were mad because of something serious. If you were jealous of Bobby-hyung, why didn’t you say so? I will gladly ditch him for you.” Chanwoo said after laughing for quite some time, his embrace getting tighter than ever. “I thought it was obvious! We haven’t spending time together in a while because of our tight schedule and when we do, you decided to spend it with BOBBY instead of me. And who said I was jealous? I was only mad because you were so stupid that you didn’t realize what I was implying earlier.” Jinhwan said quickly, almost running out breath while avoiding his eyes from Chanwoo’s.

       Chanwoo stared at Jinhwan who seemed interested with their wooden floor of their dormitory. He smirked and decided to test Jinhwan’s reaction. He patted Jinhwan’s shoulder softly, trying to make the elder look at him. “Well then. I’m sorry for not realizing it sooner. Since you’re not jealous, I’ll get back to my game with Bobby-hyung. I’ve been making him wait long enough.” Chanwoo said while getting up from the couch. When his back was facing Jinhwan, he was trying to hard to contain his laughter. After all, he loves to prank Jinhwan. He imagined Jinhwan fuming with little tears forming in the corner of his eyes behind him. Jinhwan will probably call him and finally admit that he is jealous of Bobby while clinging to his side. Jinhwan looks the cutest when he is clingy. As he started to walk away, he was beginning to feel quite worried because there was no reaction coming from the elder behind him. He was tempted to look back, afraid that he might be hurting Jinhwan’s feeling too much but he decided to see where this goes.

       Before he could take another step, he was pulled back by a force so strong and landed on the couch on his back. Thankfully the couch was there, if he fell directly to the floor, he probably will injure his head. However, before he could process what was even happening, Jinhwan was climbing on top of him. He was pushing Chanwoo’s chest to hold him down. His eyes were red and tears were flowing down his cheeks, dripping onto Chanwoo’s face. Chanwoo was stunned as his heart felt heavy, a rush of guilt made him feel sick. He was about to say something but then Jinhwan crashed his lips onto Chanwoo’s. The kiss was rough and sloppy yet it conveyed sadness, anger and neediness. Chanwoo tried to slow down the pace but Jinhwan was too controlling.

       The kissing session lasted for a long time as Chanwoo finally melted into the kiss. Jinhwan cupped Chanwoo’s face, deepening the kiss even further, showing of his dominance in their relationship. Chanwoo finally broke the kiss due to his lungs practically screaming for air. He was panting hardly while looking dazed. Even then, Jinhwan did not stop. He decided to attack Chanwoo’s neck, biting and with all his might, marking his territory over HIS maknae. Chanwoo struggled to get free of Jinhwan but alas he felt powerless. He accidentally let out a small moan and immediately covered his mouth. Jinhwan stopped his actions for a while to look at Chanwoo. He had a satisfying smirk on his face. “It felt good, doesn’t it? Shall we go all the way today?” His hand was hovering over Chanwoo’s crotch as Chanwoo desperately protested. “H-Hyung. No..Not like this… Please stop it- “before he could finish his sentence, Jinhwan was pulled off from him roughly.

       Chanwoo was shocked and he got up from lying to sitting on the couch quickly. He looked around and tried to digest the situation. He saw Jinhwan on the floor groaning in pain and Bobby was not too far from Jinhwan. Upon making eye contact with Bobby, Chanwoo let out a small whimper “B-Bobby-hyung...”. Bobby then rushed towards Chanwoo and hugged him. Chanwoo didn’t realize that he was crying and shaking badly. Bobby tightened his embrace even more, rubbing tiny circles on Chanwoo’s back in desperate attempt to calm him down. “I’m so sorry Chanwoo, I should have stopped him earlier. I thought you guys were just making out. I didn’t realize you were trying to get away from him. I’m so sorry.” Chanwoo shook his head and broke their embrace. “N-No hyung, it w-was my fa-fault. I tried to prank Jinhwan-hyung and…and...” Chanwoo couldn’t even finish his sentence when he started tearing up once again. Bobby only shushed him and patted his back gently.

       In front of them was a shocked Jinhwan. He seemed like he finally snapped out of his maniac state. His eyes were filled with regrets and tears as he looked at Chanwoo who was being comforted by Bobby. When Chanwoo finally looked at him, he wanted to say how sorry he was and that he never meant to force Chanwoo to do something he doesn’t want to and how he would try to make up for his violent actions earlier. However, Chanwoo’s eyes were filled with fear as he looked at Jinhwan. Jinhwan was stunned at this. The eyes of his maknae who always looked at him with a sparkle of love and admiration was replaced with terror and fear. As he tried to extend his hand to touch Chanwoo, he flinched away. He was speechless as his eyes started to water once again. He felt someone tugging the hem of his shirt causing him to glance at that direction. Bobby was standing next to him and he led Jinhwan away from Chanwoo and into their kitchen.

       “Hyung. I think it’s best for you to leave Chanwoo alone. I don’t think you can fix this with an apology.” Bobby stated, with a heavy sigh. His face clearly shows concern over Chanwoo. “B-but I can fix this. I can fix this. Please Bobby, you can’t do this to me.” Jinhwan said, practically begging Bobby. He felt a void in the bottom of his stomach due to his guilt, slowly eating from the inside. He couldn’t just leave Chanwoo like that. He had to fix this situation no matter what. “Hyung. I understand but I don’t think your words can reach him right now. Please. Just get away from him.” Bobby said trying to persuade Jinhwan but his words contain a slight angry tone towards the elder. “B-but...” Jinhwan tried to beg once again but Bobby finally snapped at him. “Hyung! Can’t you see what you have done to Chanwoo? He is shaking, he could barely speak and he won’t stop crying. Do you think this can be undone so easily? Do you think a simple sorry could erase your actions?!” Bobby was now borderline shouting at Jinhwan. Bobby wanted to shout on top oh his lungs but he was afraid that Chanwoo be even more distraught with someone suddenly screaming. Bobby ran his hand through his hair while sighing yet again.

       Jinhwan slumped forward while leaning against the kitchen counter. His eyes were getting blurry as tears begin to form. He bit his swollen lips as his mind was working hard to find ways to make things right again. Bobby’s words were painfully true and it made him afraid. What if he loses Chanwoo because of his action? What will happen to their relationship? What if Chanwoo decided to leave iKON forever because of him? He finally curled up into a ball on the kitchen floor and cried. He didn’t care how pathetic he looked like, he didn’t even bother to conceal his sobs. A slight touch on his shoulder caused him to look upwards, at Bobby who was presenting him a bittersweet smile. “I know this situation sounds bad, but don’t worry. I’m sure Chanwoo will forgive you. Just…give him some time. You should get some rest, hyung. I’ll handle him.” Bobby said while offering his hand to help Jinhwan stand up. Gladly accepting the help, Jinhwan stood up and took a deep breath. He still couldn’t stop the tears from falling but he managed to say some words between his sobs. “Can…you p-please take care of him. I’m beg-begging you.” Bobby gave a smile of reassurance. “You might not know this but Chanwoo is precious to me as well. He may never look at me the way I see him but his happiness is my happiness.” Bobby began.

        “And trust me hyung. He looks the happiest when he is with you. What you did may scar him hyung but I don’t think he could ever hate you. Not in a million years. He loves you way too much. Sometimes I get jealous whenever you guys laugh with each other because I know how that laugh differs with when he laughs with me. My heart aches every time you hug or cuddle each other because I can see how lovingly you embrace each other. Whenever you two kiss, I try my best to not look because I can’t help imagining Chanwoo’s lips on mine. As much as I would love to steal Chanwoo away from you, hyung, I know that I could never stand a chance against you. So please, don’t worry. I will take care of him the best that I can.” Bobby finished as he beamed a smile but Jinhwan knew how much Bobby was hurting inside. Jinhwan felt even guiltier though because this situation happened because he was jealous of Bobby. Without much thinking, Jinhwan hugged Bobby tightly. Bobby was shocked but he hugged back. He was trying his best not to cry because he didn’t want to make the situation even more complicated. When they broke apart, Bobby patted Jinhwan’s shoulder as a sign that he is now okay. Before Jinhwan went back to his room, Jinhwan left Bobby a final message. “Please, tell him that I love him and I never meant to hurt him.” Jinhwan’s figure disappeared out of his sight as he sighs again. “Now, how do I do this?” Bobby muttered to himself.

       Bobby stepped into their living room where Chanwoo was still sitting on the couch. He was pressed into the edge of the bed, hugging himself while staring into the ceiling. Every once in a while, he let out a soft hiccup. His face was deathly pale with the exception of his slight puffy red eyes and red nose. He trembling pretty badly. Bobby decided to sit down next to him. Silently he reached over to Chanwoo and hugged him again. Chanwoo didn’t react and let Bobby do whatever he wants. Bobby laid Chanwoo’s head on top oh his chest to enable Chanwoo hearing the sound of his heart beating. He rested his chin on top of Chanwoo’s head while humming quietly. He closed his eyes, enjoying this moment of cuddling with Chanwoo, something he always wanted to do. However, Chanwoo snuggled into Bobby’s chest even further, causing Bobby’s heart to beat rapidly as his face heats up. The sudden change in Bobby’s heartbeat confused Chanwoo. He looked up and saw a blushing Bobby, trying to conceal his face. “Uhm, Hyung? What’s wrong? Why is your face red?” Chanwoo asked while tilting his head to the side, his eyes looked so big and innocent. Chanwoo’s lips were pouting making him look childish and utterly adorable. Bobby cursed under his breath while forcing out a smile. “Nothing, just thinking about things. Listen, you should rest. Let’s get you into bed, alright?” Without saying much, Chanwoo nodded. Bobby proceeded with picking Chanwoo up and carrying him into his room.

       He laid Chanwoo on top of his bed and tucked him in, making sure Chanwoo is as comfortable as can be. After making sure that Chanwoo is alright, he tried to leave but Chanwoo’s hand tugged the edge of his sleeve. Chanwoo was looking at him with his biggest, most innocent-looking eyes. “H-hyung. Where’s Jinhwan-hyung? Is he okay?” He asked, voice as timid as a mouse. Bobby had to frown a little but he soon smiled. “Don’t worry about him. He’s in his room.” Bobby replied, truthfully.  “But is he okay? Is- Is he mad…at me?” Chanwoo asked again, eyes watering once again. Bobby sat down on the edge of Chanwoo’s bed while shushing him. He can’t deal with a crying Chanwoo for the second time. “Of course not. Why would he be mad at you? He was the one at fault here, Chanwoo-yah.” Bobby told him while Chanwoo’s soft locks.

       “No hyung! It was my fault. If only I didn’t try to prank him then all of…this wouldn’t happen. What if Jinhwan-hyung leaves me because I hurt him so much. H-he hates me now.” Chanwoo said in a single breath. Bobby took a deeper breath and looked at Chanwoo again. “Chanwoo-yah, aren’t you mad that Jinhwan-hyung did this to you? Do you love him that much that you didn’t care of him treating you like earlier?” Bobby said, still maintaining his eye gaze towards Chanwoo. Chanwoo wanted to bury his face into the blankets but he was so afraid that Bobby would literally explode if he did. So, he tried his best to look back at Bobby. With a steady voice, he answered. “I-I deserved it, hyung. I made Jinhwan-hyung upset so he had every right to hurt me.” Bobby’s eyes widen in anger as he yanked Chanwoo upwards so that he can look him in his eyes. He gripped both of Chanwoo’s shoulders roughly. “Yah, Jung Chanwoo. Have you lost your mind? No one deserves this. Especially not you. Don’t you dare to ever say that again.” Bobby yelled at Chanwoo without able to control his anger. He was absolutely furious. He never thought that Chanwoo would think of himself like that. Chanwoo’s eyes started to water and Bobby’s anger diminished upon looking at this soft, teary-eyed boy trembled in front of him. He slumped forward, burying his nose into Chanwoo’s neck.

       “Chanwoo-yah. I don’t know what really happened. I only saw you struggling against Jinhwan-hyung. I heard you begging him to stop. I-I don’t know who’s right or wrong but I know that I never wanted see or hear you like that ever again. Please, I can’t bear it. I don’t like seeing someone I love suffering.” Bobby said, his breath tickling Chanwoo’s skin ever so slightly. Chanwoo was stunned, lost at words. He felt small amounts of wetness starting to soak his skin. Chanwoo didn’t know what to do. He was confused upon hearing Bobby’s confession towards him. He could only offer a hug to comfort Bobby but he knew that he could never reciprocate Bobby’s feelings. “Hyung, I-I…” He tried to say but Bobby immediately shushed him. He broke apart their hug and gave Chanwoo a smile while tears were still streaming down his cheeks. Chanwoo wiped away Bobby’s tears with his thumbs as best as he can. “I know you can’t ever love me more than as a brother. I understand. Don’t feel bad for me, Chanu. It’s okay.” Bobby said, trying his best not to sound miserable but alas failing. He let out some small sniffles and gave Chanwoo his most reassuring smile.

       The atmosphere was heavy and tense. Chanwoo tried his best to end it but he couldn’t find the proper words to say. It was silence was intense with a few occasional hiccups from Bobby. Chanwoo felt guiltier by the second. He can’t ever understand the feeling of loving someone who doesn’t look back at you. Bobby must have been hurting for a long time. He recalled moments of them together, any subtle affections from Bobby towards him, him ignoring Bobby for Jinhwan. “Hyung, I’m so sorry. I never noticed anything. If only you told me earlier, I could’ve...” Chanwoo finally said but was immediately cut off by Bobby. “Could’ve what, Chanwoo? Love me? I’m going to ask you something and you need to answer me truthfully, ok?” Chanwoo said nothing and just nodded. Bobby inhaled deeply, embracing for the pain of officially getting rejected by his maknae. “If you can forget me or Jinhwan-hyung, who would you choose?” He asked. Chanwoo was taken aback by the question. “Hyung, that’s not fair. I would never forget any of you!” He said while holding Bobby’s hand tightly. Bobby shook his head and smiled. “Chanwoo, you’re not answering the question. Me or Jinhwan-hyung?” He asked once more and Chanwoo was unable to answer it.

       The lack of answer forced Bobby to smile bitterly. He let Chanwoo’s tight hold on his hand loosen up before continuing his words. “Deep down, you know the answer, right? So, forget me Chanwoo. Forget my feelings towards you. Let’s continue our bond as brothers, like usual. I am the happiest like this. Please?” Chanwoo bit his lips as his eyes got watery again. He couldn’t deny what Bobby said so he nodded very slowly. He tried to look away but Bobby forced his to look him in the eyes. He genuinely smiled, showing off his bunny-like smile while squinting his eyes, his signature look. He patted Chanwoo’s head softly. “Sheesh, stop crying you crybaby.” He said, fondly. Chanwoo’s tears were falling heavily but he still retorted. “You cried earlier too, hyung. You’re no different from me.” This caused Bobby to chuckle and pinch his chubby cheeks. “Yah, you’re such a brat! Now, lie down and get some rest.” He said while patting the pillow. Chanwoo followed his orders without much protest. Once Bobby made sure Chanwoo was comfortable and warm, he got up from the bed. He bent down to delicately kiss Chanwoo’s forehead. He then made his way out of Chanwoo’s bedroom but before he left, he said something to Chanwoo. “By the way, Jinhwan-hyung told me to pass this on to you. He said he didn’t mean to hurt you earlier and he will always love you.” He saw Chanwoo turned a few shades darker and he left the room with a laugh, leaving behind a flustered Chanwoo.

       The moment Bobby closed the door to Chanwoo’s room, he curled himself up into a ball, tucking his face deep inside his own arms. He let the tears stream down once again, this time no one was there to wipe it away. His heart was aching so badly to the point that it physically hurts. He took in sharp breaths every few moments, as if he forgot how to breath. He was careful enough not to let out any noise so that Chanwoo won’t hear him from inside his room. He let himself wallow in his own sadness over Chanwoo’s rejection. Sure, he acted strong like he was okay after Chanwoo rejected him but he truly wasn’t. No matter how he prepared and expected the rejection, it still hurt. His heart was still stabbed hundreds of times by sharp daggers. After a while, he calmed down and got up. He faced Chanwoo’s door and touched it, gently as if it was made of glass. He decided to finally move on and accept his inevitable reality. “He is better with another.” He whispered to himself, desperately convincing himself. Bobby finally walked away from Chanwoo’s area into his room. Heartbroken, but he knows that he’ll feel better in the future.

       After y left the room with Jinhwan’s message, Chanwoo felt embarrassed that Bobby would pass on such message from Jinhwan. He tossed and turn in his bed, trying to rest. His mind kept flashing to when Jinhwan had almost forced him into having and his body trembled once again. He hated how powerless he felt during that situation, it was as if he was a ragdoll that was used to satisfy one’s desires. He then remembered Jinhwan’s face before he was kissed. That look of pure sadness and loneliness made him feel even worse. His mind was in a mess as different emotions were pretty much mixed together whilst thinking about what to do next. Without noticing, he eventually drifted off to sleep. When he woke up, he has a massive headache, his mind was throbbing badly. He didn’t want to get up but his throat was demanding water. His mouth felt dry as well. He forced himself to get up and walk to the kitchen to have a drink.

       Once he stepped outside of his room, he noticed how dark it was. It must have been past midnight for it to be this quiet. Fortunately, someone left the kitchen light on so he could navigate his way into the kitchen without needing to turn on extra lights.  As he stepped inside the kitchen, he saw a figure sitting at their dining table. The figure was resting his elbows on the table while his face was covered by his two hands. Even then, Chanwoo knew that it was Jinhwan. Chanwoo didn’t know what to do. He wasn’t sure if he should confront Jinhwan right now or later. While he was debating with himself, Jinhwan uncovered his face and saw Chanwoo. Both of them froze upon making eye contact with each other. Chanwoo took a deep breath and decided to sit in front of Jinhwan. When he sat down, he noticed how sickly pale Jinhwan was. His eyes were also bloodshot red and puffy. He probably cried all day. Chanwoo got worried immediately. “Hyung, are you okay? You don’t look okay. Can I get you something?” He said, basically panicking.

       “Ch-Chanwoo…” Jinhwan croaked, his voice was so faint. Before saying anything, Chanwoo got up, walked to their fridge and grabbed two bottles of water. He handed one to Jinhwan and gestured for him to drink up first. Jinhwan took a sip and cleared his throat in order to sound normal. Chanwoo also drank some water and sat beside Jinhwan instead of in front. “Chanwoo-yah, I... I don’t know what to say to you. I’m so sorry, it just got out of hand and…and I just…I didn’t realize it. I don’t know what took over me, trust me, I regret it so much.” Jinhwan ranted as his eyes got teary. He choked on the last few words and he looked so defenseless. Chanwoo reached over to touch Jinhwan’s hand. He his hand, trying to comfort the elder. “It’s okay, hyung. I know you didn’t mean it. I was just…shocked.” Jinhwan was crying at this point. He let out loud sobs and covered his face with his hands again. “What have I done, I screwed this up so bad. I understand if you want to leave me but please don’t leave this group. I’ll leave instead. You guys don’t need a person like me. I’ll try to leave as soon as I can.” He ranted again, talking so fast without taking any pause in between sentence. Chanwoo was shocked that Jinhwan even considered that. He squeezed Jinhwan’s hand.

       “No, hyung! No one has to leave. What made you think of that in the first place? Plus, I think I’m the one who should apologize. I took the joke way too far.” Chanwoo said, his grip on Jinhwan’s hand kept on getting tighter. Jinhwan shook his head vigorously. “Chanwoo-yah. I was at fault. I was jealous over such a stupid matter and I got possessive of you.” Jinhwan said while looking directly at Chanwoo. Tears were streaming like a waterfall. He used his sleeves to wipe it away, looking as pathetic as ever. But Jinhwan didn’t care. He was too afraid of losing Chanwoo. Without a warning, Chanwoo pulled him forward and enveloped him into a hug. Jinhwan was stunned but cried further into Chanwoo’s chest. He was wailing, soaking Chanwoo’s chest, grasping the fabric on Chanwoo’s back. Chanwoo continued to rub Jinhwan’s back while resting his head on top of Jinhwan’s head. He inhaled the smell of Jinhwan, cinnamon and honey, enjoying this moment after the twisted event that happened earlier. “Hyung, I forgive you. This was also my fault because I didn’t give you the proper intention. So, can you forgive me too, hyung?” Chanwoo said, eyes closed.  Jinhwan nodded against Chanwoo’s chest, never wanting the moment to end.

       Suddenly, Chanwoo’s stomach made a loud grumble. Chanwoo’s faced turned red as a tomato. Jinhwan turned his head upwards to look at Chanwoo’s face. “I haven’t eaten at all yesterday so I might be a little bit hungry.” He said, trying to appear as cool as possible. Jinhwan started to laugh and it caused Chanwoo to laugh as well. Jinhwan broke their hug and got up. “Well, how about I make you some late-night snack. How does ramyeon sound to you?” Jinhwan said, already starting to sound like his old self. Chanwoo just nodded, feeling quite happy that he was seeing Jinhwan’s smile that he missed so much. Before Jinhwan could go to the cupboard where they kept packets of instant noodles, Chanwoo spun him around. He then proceeded to kiss Jinhwan sweetly. He noticed that Jinhwan was not being as assertive as he would usually be, probably was afraid that Chanwoo would not like it. Chanwoo felt happy that Jinhwan respected him enough that he would do that.

       The kiss was short, simple and sweet. Nothing intense, no tongue was involved at all. But this type of kiss is one that Chanwoo liked the most. It conveyed enough emotion that wasn’t shrouded by lust of any sort. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on Jinhwan’s. He stared deep into Jinhwan’s eyes and intertwined their fingers. “I love you so much, hyung. I really do.” He said, deep from the bottom of his heart. Jinhwan smiled and replied, “I love you too. Nothing will ever change that.” They stayed in that position, enjoying each other’s company. That is until, Chanwoo’s stomach started to rumble again to which Jinhwan laughed wholeheartedly. “I should really get that ramyeon going. Someone’s getting really hungry.” Their laughs and small chatter fill the kitchen as they spent the rest of the night together. Miraculously, none of their members woke up to disturb them.

 

A/N: I wrote another story~=This one is a one-shot but I hope some people would still read it. The ending was a bit rushed and cliche but honestly I dont know how to end this properly. I hoped you still enjoyed it tho~

<3