Start

Scrunchie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going now?” Mina asks animatedly while linking arms with Sehun as they brave the cold weather of October in Paris.

 

Sehun looks at her, head tilting down a little. “Since we already ate breakfast, I thought something light would be nice before lunch. Sounds good?” He stops walking to let her speak and to focus on her.

 

Mina takes a few seconds to think. They ate, they went to a diary store. It was this place where you can customise your own diary. Choose the cover and decide a name to be carved on the cover. It is honestly so cute and Mina loves it. Hers is a red coloured one while Sehun’s is in black. Wherever Sehun is taking her, she surely would not mind.

 

He said ‘before lunch’ so she doesn’t worry about getting hungry. He always makes sure she eats.

 

“Yes! Let’s go!” Mina says as she drags Sehun to god knows where. Sehun is puzzled, “Hey, you don’t even know where I’m taking you to!”

 

Mina giggles. He adds, “Little girl.”

 

Now Sehun leads the way instead.

 

The walk to the place takes 5 minutes. When they stop in front of the restaurant, Mina sees the name Ô Chateau and blurts out, “Wine Tasting & Wine Bar? Wah! Really Sehunnie?”

 

Sehun gives her a smug face. “Yes. You like it already?” to which Mina nods at eagerly. She doesn’t drink alcohol that much so he thought it would be nice to take her to a wine tasting. A place that serves wine. It must be heaven. When they enter, one of the workers welcomes them with Bienvenue and a smile. Sehun mentions his name to the hostess and they are taken to a private tasting room. It seems like Sehun made the reservation without his wife’s knowledge.

 

The room has a 12 seater dining table with wine glasses and several bottles of wine on it. The walls are basically wine racks. It gives off a classy and rich feeling.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Oh, please wait here first. We have 10 minutes before the session starts. Other guests haven’t arrived yet. Thank you.” says the hostess with fluent English.

 

The moment the hostess leaves, Mina turns to look at Sehun. “Other guests?”

 

“Yes baby. It’s not just us. This session is the Wine & Cheese lunch. It starts at 12:15.” Sehun replies as he places his hand on her lap. He adds, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I wanted to surprise you.”

 

She smiles at him, left eye smaller than her right eye. “You don’t have to be sorry. I like the surprise.”

 

“You do?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Sehun hums. “If yes, kiss me.”

 

Mina pouts. “Why should I? To prove I like the surprise? You just wanna kiss.” It makes him laugh. She knows him too well. He uses every chance he gets to kiss when they’re not at home. Well, when they’re somewhere private he can kiss her all he wants.

 

“Come on, babe.” Sehun starts whining and stomping his feet. Then, he puckers his lips while looking at her. Gosh, what is this baby behaviour. Mina pecks him on the lips once but Sehun leans in, asking for more.

 

She rolls her eyes playfully before kissing his soft pillows again. He cups her face so she doesn’t escape. The kiss lasts for ten seconds when they hear voices of people talking and they become louder, indicating that they are getting closer. The husband and wife break off the kiss right before other guests enter the room.

 

A man in suit enters last, escorting the guests to their seat. Sehun whispers in Mina’s ear, “He’s the owner of this place.” She responds with an ‘ah’.

 

Sehun checks the time on his phone. 12:17 P.M. The man who is possibly in his 40s says, “Please, have a seat. We don’t have that many guests today. But I hope everyone will have the best time of their lives.” He flashes a smile. Then, he proceeds to handshake his guests of the day once everyone is seated.

 

A couple is sitting opposite of them. The man sits facing Sehun and the woman on his left facing Mina. They’re probably married, Mina assumes. They must be Korean, just like Mina and her husband. Next to the man is a French guy with gritty stubble. He has a dark blue coat on and a matching beanie. When Mina looks at him, he’s already looking at her. She starts feeling awkward, so she immediately look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter