Fan-fic [One Shot]

Fan - fic

 



"Yah! Hyung, what are you doing?" Kevin whispered in the middle of the night.

"What the~ Geez. Don't scare me, okay!" Alexander whispered back in surprise. "I can't sleep so I'm just checking things out."

Alexander has been online for almost an hour now and if not for Kevin sneaking up behind him, he'd probably be having so much fun now.

"Yah, hyung! What's that?" Kevin peeked closely to the monitor, over Xander's shoulders, causing insecurity to the latter. "you read those?"

"What's wrong with reading them? And besides, our fans made them." Xander shifted his gaze to the younger boy who was about to head back to his room to sleep. "and moreover, don't you read them, too?

Kevin turned his back and faced him. "Aniyo, hyung. I'm not like you who would sneak into the computer every night just to read such imaginary blah blah.." Kevin reasoned out, swaying his hands on the air.

"Tch. If I know --" the older hissed under his breath. He knew Kevin had tons of fanfics stored in his e-bookreader and most of them were 'Kemaru pairings'. How did he knew? Well, it was just an accident when his battery went out and he had to text their manager. When he was looking for someone to text from, he spotted Kevin's iPhone on the table. Due to his never-ending curiosity, he went thru the phone's apps and voila~! TONS of fanfics.

"Wae, hyung? What do you know, huh?" Kevin with the ever-fantastic ears clearly heard even what Xander had muttered.

"I mean, there are so many things in the world that's much better, if you'd only open your eyes, Kevin." pointing out indirectly about the old Kemaru thing.

"Mwo? Whatever, hyung. Wae, can you offer me something better?" Kevin, yawning in complete disinterest. He knew this will take forever.

Alexander quietly shifted his gaze back to Asian Fanfics homepage and started scrolling down. Kevin, on the other hand, was relieved off of his annoying hyung. "I won" He thought as he decided to leave the latter with his whatsoever world-of-his-own.

Alexander, now all alne again, knew in the first place that Kevin won't easily let go of 'Kemaru'. Fans love their couple. They can make interesting stories out of them. "Just like this one" Xander clicked with his mouse a seemed-to-be-interesting story. Reading the forewords, he suddenly let out a whispered sigh. "They don't know that Alvin can be so much better...even him.."


------------------------
*END*

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell us what you think!  please leave comments~

don't be a silent reader!

kamsahamnida~