Don't Go

Just How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are you going?" Jinwoo asked. He's trying to calm himself. No, don't fight him, Jinwoo. It wouldn't be good. Stay as calm as you could, self.

"We've got a one week seminar in Bali." Mino answered silently. He's not looking at him.

He's just busy packing his clothes as if what he said doesn't really matter. That made Jinwoo boiled, how could he said that without even looking at him. How could he go somewhere without telling him? He usually allowed him to do what he wants but Mino never once decides anything without telling him first. This makes him mad. Mad and really afraid. What his intuition telling him few weeks ago is maybe right.


"And you didn't bother to tell me?" he asked. Literally pissed. "If I didn't asked, I bet you wouldn't tell me."


This got Mino worked up too. He harshly closed the suitcase and look at him. Annoyed. "And so what?" he shouted. "Do I really have to tell you everything? Can't I decide for myself?" 

"That's not what I meant. You could've just told me? But you didn't. You're going out attending out if the country and it seems to you that it's just a one night sleepover to your friends!" Jinwoo is now shouting. 

He can't help it. He's not a clingy person but Mino will be out within one week and the thought that he didn't even plan to tell him this is making him mad, upset and disappointed.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Alright? I'm sorry. This seminar really slips in my mind. I just remembered it today when I received the notice from the admin. I'm sorry." Mino said, still got that stoic face. It looks like he was just apologizing just to shut him up.


"Im sorry? That's all?" Jinwoo is still mad. He doesn't know. He is afraid. He's upset. He doesn't know what to do and what to feel. Yesterday, Mino went home late. He was waiting for him. He cooked his favorite and he bought CDs. He wants to cuddle him while watching movies together. Just like the old times. 


"The old times, huh" he murmurs. He smile. Smile that doesn't reach his eyes. Smile that is empty. Smile he thinks he keeps on wearing since few days ago. He is smiling but deep inside, his whole being wants to crumble. When is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter