Getting caught

Prison - ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the day. I will never be aloud out of this prison. Ever.

your probably wondering how I ended up here, right?

Well, let's go back a few hours ago before  this happened

* Flashback *

"RUN RUN YOU IDIOTS THERE ALMOST HERE!!!" Baekhyun yelled. Right now they are all in a pickle because all while without them knowing there were police and SWAT  waiting for them to come out the Mafias house. To take them away to prison for doings of killing innocent people left and right without a reason.

They had been close to escape out the back except for Baekhyun who now is being dragged back by a tall, well built figure.

The guy who had taken him had shoved in in the back of the SWAT vehicle. Before hand they had but handcuffs on his wrists behind is back, they were to tight for his liking but they had gone to deaf ears and continued to tighten them.

They had probably been on the road for more than atleast half and hour, about anorher 20 minutes we had arrived at the prison.

They had to take Baekhyun out the vehicle and a made him walk side by the guard that had taken him before at the mafias house put him in a bathroom stall and made him change into a orange and black jump suit. After that the guard had to take him in to the cafeteria for some food since he looked way to skinny for his liking. 

Baekhyun was planning out how to escape in his mind while he ate because he didn't want to spend the rest of his life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter