If I am a bunny, you are the carrot of my eye

You are the carrot of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi the bunny is a very friendly and hardworking member in the village.

 


She had a lot of friends, Hyewon the hamster, Minju the frog or even Sakura the cherry blossom and Hitomi the peach.

She is also a very reliable bunny to her friends and family.
Her parents had gone to the city after Eunbi grew up enough to take care of herself, leaving her and the little bunny in her family - Wonyoung to live together.

 

Unlike her, Wonyoung has grown much larger in body size than her.
Wonyoung grew so well that she would often compare herself with Yujin the doggy.
Everyone in the village called the two of them "giant babies".

Eunbi was very proud of having a sister that grow so well, that means she took good care and fed her well in other sense.

 

 

 

 

Humming a tune in mind -
a song called "forgotten-what Rose" (please excused Eunbi, she is not so good at memorizing foreign language) that was introduced by Sakura to her , Eunbi skipped in happiness to the farm, again deciding on the menu for her precious sister.

 

"The carrots look really fresh today~ shall I pick some and make a carrot meal? Hmmm sounds good"
Talking to herself as per usual, Eunbi started to pull out the carrots one by one.

 

She was quite well-known for strengths;
there was once when Yena the duck has proposed to have a competition with her, testing who is the best on physical abilities.
Though Yena is taller and larger than her, she easily won.
After that her friends would called her "the Bunny General" from time to time. She liked this nickname also.

 

"Ouch... Ouch! Please stop, please, I beg you"
It was when Eunbi pulled on the fifth carrot, a sound emitted from the plant.
Eunbi tilted her head to the side, oh this carrot has its own personality also?


"Yes I am asking for your forgiveness... Please don't send me to hell, I don't want to sacrifice myself so soon"
The same voice spoke again, "but could you please dig me out? Living half-buried in the soil is not so comfortable"


Being a helpful bunny she is, Eunbi agreed and helped the carrot out.
There she saw a carrot that has the brightest color she had ever seen, wow she looked stunning - Eunbi thought.

 

'Thank you for helping me! I am Chaeyeon'
'Good to know you, I am Eunbi' Observing the environment, Eunbi proposed, 'Would you like to come with me? I promise I will not eat you, it is just... I think leaving you here would put you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter