Final

Of Front Desks and Business Suits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hotels and resorts are usually the busiest when long holidays comes on a certain weeks or months. Mostly when they know it’s about time for a holiday, they will call in extra staffs to come for an overtime. Otherwise, they would give their employees long day off or a few days leave.

During the mid year, they don’t usually get a lot of customers coming in to stay at their hotel. But they’ll never close business and keep going because some big and corporate people would come in to stay. Sometimes they came because of work, conferences, meetings and more. So they often times get several VIPs customers coming in.

Especially for a four to five starts hotel. They have the best accommodations of all times. Rooms were pretty comfortable and well decorated. But of course not everything is perfect. Some loose screw or a few stuff broken or cracked is a common things otherwise everything else is superb. Services and the employees were great. Polite, good manners, very helpful and friendly.

Seongwoo is working as one of the famous hotels receptionist. To which he has to deal with their customers first before everyone else does. He and several of his colleagues will received calls that wishes to book a room. He would asked about their details and when will they be coming to check into the hotel. Even through the phone, he have to talk politely.

Thankfully he never get any complaints from anyone. Seongwoo was one of the best employee there. He did his job perfectly and get it done on time. Even though his job is to received calls and deal with their customers coming to stay at their hotel.

*

“How many adults and how many children are there, sir?”

“Then I suggest you to take a family suite. The room consist of 2 queen sized bed and 2 single bed. A small kitchen where you can cook your own meals and 2 bathroom. The view will be the pool. Will that be okay?”

“Ah, yes we do have bigger rooms if you wish to have it. Or if you prefer our master suite, which takes half of the hotel top floor. It’s expensive but it’s our finest room. We only have 5 rooms for the master suites and so far 2 have been taken.”

Seongwoo smiles through the receiver. His nimble hands glides over the keyboard, checking the availability of every room and the prices. “Then I will book the room under your name, sir. May I have your details? And may I know when will you be arriving to check in and how many days will you be staying.”

He keys in everything and soon thanking the person over the phone before he hang up. Seongwoo works perfectly fine and always satisfying their customers. But of course standing by the reception for the whole day is tiring. It made his shoulder all stiff and his feet feels sore.

“Take five Seongwoo. Or longer if you want. I’ll have someone else take your place.” He slightly startled when his boss came by and stand next to him without saying anything to even making his presence known. Shooing Seongwoo away which he really needed. The latter moves away and took a short nap. He was given a longer rest time from everybody else because he did great. Not that he’s bragging but it’s the truth.

After his nap, Seongwoo moves back to the counter. Yawning while he walks over and dismissing his other colleague. “Thank god you’re back. I’m pooped.” Jaehwan his best friend whines and he was so happy to see Seongwoo had finished his break. The taller snorts and shoved him to the staff room.

“Go sleep, .” Seongwoo says as he took Jaehwan’s spots.

*

Their boss came in frantically with sweats littering all over his face. It looks alarming but they hoped it was nothing serious.

“CEO Kang is coming. He’s coming right now to stay at our hotel. Quick, rearrange the flower pots, get all the cleaners to wipe the floor and all dust off all the dust. He’ll be here anytime soon.”

Everyone scramble to get the job done. They know who CEO Kang is. He is the most powerful and richest man alive. Having taken his father’s company after he graduated college, he hd successful turn the tides over. Simply getting lots of other company who is a business partner with him investing even more. And not to mentioned he is godly handsome. Surely a man like him will have girls or boys drooling left and right for him.

Jaehwan shrieks like a girl. It annoys the hell out of Seongwoo, especially when he shrieks next to his ear. “, Jaehwan. Are you trying to make me go deaf or something.”

“He’s coming bro. The hottest man alive and walk down this planet is coming! Can’t feel it? His aura of awesomeness is dripping and flowing down the road into our hotel! Oh hell, I can’t wait to see him.”

Seongwoo rolled his eyes. Jaehwan as he overload gaydar. Too much for Seongwoo to handle. “Ugh, stop being so dramatic. How hot can he be to make you and everyone else like this. I just don’t understand you.”

Jaehwan gasped along with several others who heard him. Seongwoo swallows his spit

“Yah, he is the hottest man and the iest.”
“He would easily kill you with just his stare because of his hotness.”
“You could turn into a stone if you stares into his eyes for so long.”
“He has abs. They probably taste and looks good. I mean, he’s probably will look good without a shirt on.”
“They say his is huge.”

“Okay that’s enough! Gosh I just don’t understand you people. And why do they know how big is his fly? Does he openly show himself all over the world?”

“He once model. model. So they say it was huge.”

Seongwoo face palmed. This people are crazy. No, the man who modelled without a shirt on is crazy. But who is Seongwoo to say anything about someone like him. He can do whatever he wants and if he wants to go around and gets his picture taken, then go ahead.

*

A black Ferrari pulls over the entrance of the hotel. The car’s plate indicates that it’s the CEO because it’s written KDN 1012. Seongwoo’s boss and a few other staff came running to the entrance to welcome him. Knowing so well that the CEO will be needing some .

A man in a black shirt with three buttons at the top ed revealed himself. Taking off his black sunglasses off as he looks around the place. He was welcomed with a bow from all who stand there.

“CEO Kang, welcome to my hotel. I am so happy to have you as our guest today. Come, let me show you to your room.”

The boss gesture for him to moves to the lobby. He ran over to the counter and asked for Seongwoo to give him the master suite key. Seongwoo raised his brow, but he didn’t questioned him and just went back to the keys that is hanging around the rack and took the one from the master suite. He handed the key to his boss and glance at the man clad in black shirt.

He was slightly surprised to see the man was looking back at him. Eyes wide but other than that, it’s blank. He raised his brow but when the man starts to move away from the counter, he bows to him like every staff did. Respecting his titles as a CEO. In returned, he gets a small smile from the CEO. Seongwoo thought he must be hallucinating or maybe the man is smiling to his other colleagues that is silently gawking and fanboying or fangirling behind him.

“Did he just...oh , he just smile to me.”
“No he’s not. He smile to me, not you.”
“Am not. CEO Kang smiles to me.”

They all banters over who did CEO Kang gave his smile to. Seongwoo wanted to tell them to just shut up and work. It’s getting annoying when someone as handsome (yes he admits it) will cause some trouble. He won’t blame the man though. He’ll blame his colleagues. Seongwoo sighs and just keys in the details of the CEO into their system.

*

“He’s gonna stay at our hotel for two weeks so I expect that everyone will behave and give the best service when he’s around. Show to him that our hotel is the best out there beside the others.” His boss gave them a short brief after he had escorted the man into his room. He even acquired his ID card for them to keys in the rest of his details in. Passing it to Seongwoo who he trusted the most.

Even his own boss know that Seongwoo’s colleagues will do something crazy with just the man ID card. Silently he keys in all the details and in the process he learned the man name is Kang Daniel born in Busan and his birthday is on December 10th. So that’s what 1012 mean on his plate number.

“He’s younger than I am. Already a successful CEO. It must be nice to live a rich life.” He snorts, mumbling to himself. Once everything is in the system, he went off to pass the ID back to his boss. Obviously he won’t be taking the risk in holding his ID.

As he steps back out, he gets a glimpse someone passing by quickly. A silhouette that suddenly became very familiar to Daniel even though he just met him few hours ago.

“Did he just left a note on our counter?” One of his friends exclaims loudly. Almost screeching when they found the note. Seongwoo shake his head, really doesn’t care of what the note says. But of course his colleague would read it loudly.

‘Join me for dinner tonight? -KDN’

“Who is talking about? Me?”
“No, probably me. He did smiled at me though.”
“He’s not! I told you he smiles at me! How can you say that he smiles to you!”
“Yah! He’s mine and he asked me to have dinner tonight.”

They keep bickering again and again. Do they always have to bicker when it comes to hot man or hot girl? It’s annoying because he will always be the victim to listen to them bickering and arguing about this every single day and time. He’s had enough of it and he would guessed that he really need to get his ear fixed. Damn these guys and girls.

*

When Daniel came back that night, he couldn’t find the handsome, tall man standing behind the counter when he saw him this morning. He was expecting the man understands his message he had left this evening. He wanted to have dinner with him. Never in his life does he ever get to smitten with someone even though it’s only for a seconds.

But to his disappointment when he came back and he couldn’t see him, Daniel felt sad. He really want to meet him, really really am. Maybe date him even. Yes, he’s gay and he had some few boyfriends before in his previous years, but none of them was serious. So when he saw that man who he haven’t learn his name, made him feel something. He really want to court him.

Daniel huffed and headed for the counter. A girl behind the counter yelp or was it squealing when she saw him approaching. With a smug smile, y one like he’s trying to seduce her gave the girl a wink. Always works like a charm.

“Evening.” He greets with a smirk. Winking at her again that he almost knocked the girl out of her conscious.

“Y-Yes, CEO Kang.”

Daniel smiles, “I was just wondering when does your shift starts. I mean for all of you because I would like to buy you all breakfast. So I might want to know how many are you coming in the morning. And how many comes in the afternoon because lunch will be included as well.”

The girl almost gets a heart attack and she scrambles to get their rosters and gave it to Daniel. Of course that’s what he wanted. To learn and memorized all of the names, especially the men. In hope he could get the name of the man he is hoping to meet soon.

Once he took a picture he passed the roster back and winks at her again. “Thanks a million. I’ll make sure you all will get your break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter