Final

You...Love Me?

Jinyoung and his team members was packing to go home when Jaebum pushed Mark to apologised to their football captain. Jinyoung looked up from the ground when he saw a red pair of shoes in front of him. Their eyes meet for the first time after Mark brave shout in the middle of Jinyoung’s match today. Mark bites his lips and Jinyoung shook his head.

“Save your apologised and you can date Yugyeom.” Jinyoung standing up and patting Mark on shoulder.

Mark and Jaebum left dumbfounded.

“Did he just said I can date Kim Yugyeom?” Mark looked at Jaebum and Jaebum nodded vigorously.

“I’m asking him to be my valentine but he thoughts that I’m trying to stop him for making 2nd goals?” Mark found it amazing about how Jinyoung could reverse his actual intention.

Youngjae and Jackson running together toward the two, after Youngjae gives his helped to get Bambam’s number for Jackson.

“So, how it’s going? Did Jinyoung forgive you or he is going to be your valentine?” Mark glared and Jackson.

“Jinyoung thoughts Mark is in love with Yugyeom.” Youngjae and Jackson jaws dropped before they were laughing their hearts out loud.

The university F4 left the field while teasing Mark about what he would do to correct the misunderstanding.

 

 

                Yugyeom was waiting for Jinyoung in the café because that what he promised the older if the university win. Yugyeom saw Jinyoung entered the café and girls is whispering while trying to get his beloved hyung attention. Jinyoung still has wet hair from his shower after the game and he just wearing a casual attire.

“One Ice Americano and salted caramel cake.” Jinyoung orders before taking a seat in front of Yugyeom.

“Congratulation.” Yugyeom pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

“My team lose the game if you forgot.” Jinyoung pouted.

Yugyeom laughed.

“For secure a date with the most popular basketball captain on this upcoming valentine’s day.” Yugyeom winked.

“You know what I’m done with both of you playing dumb. He likes you Kim Yugyeom.” Jinyoung said and that almost made Yugyeom spilled his Ice Chocolate.

“What?” Yugyeom eyes almost dislocate from it place.

“I saw him looking at you whenever we are walking together.” Jinyoung had a little disappointment in his tone.

“Oh really. So, he like me huh.” Yugyeom teased Jinyoung who started to sulk.

Jinyoung order being serve and later Bambam arrived to join them.

“Tell you a secret. I got a date on this year valentine.” Bambam clapped his own hand happily while the other two enjoy eating the cake.

“Another junior has been bullied. Poor that young boy.” Jinyoung felt sorry to the boy that happen to be Bambam upcoming one day valentine date because Bambam always dump them later.

“No. This one is special, he is one of our university F4.” Yugyeom and Jinyoung is turning their head toward Bambam.

“Who?” Both shouted in unison.

“Jackson Wang! I know he likes me but he too slow to make a move.” Bambam giggled.

“How?” Another question comes from the two.

“Youngjae hyung help us. I’m texting him this whole evening and I’m going to his house tonight.” Jinyoung and Yugyeom in awe.

“You really something Kunpimook. Mark should do the same, he should confess to Yugyeom instead of making me as a fool.” Jinyoung sighed.

Bambam frowned but Yugyeom signed him to shut his mouth.

“You like him, aren’t you?” Yugyeom asked and Bambam found it interesting.

“Who will not when it’s Mark Tuan. He is a kind-hearted man and his smile will make you melted. The only reason I’m backing off because the one he like is you, Kim Yugyeom. It’s awkward when you are trying to get to know someone who like your best friend.” Jinyoung admitted.

Yugyeom and Bambam should knock some sense to Jinyoung but they found it adorable to see Jinyoung sulking due to his own misunderstanding.

“Do you want to join the pizza party at Jackson’s house tonight?” Bambam suddenly think it worth to play cupid between these two idiots.

“I’m tired.” Jinyoung sipped his coffee after giving Bambam his answered.

“Hyung, come on! Chill out. It’s okay you don’t come so I can make Yugyeom officially Mark’s that night.” Bambam smirked.

“No. My baby is still innocent.” Jinyoung reacted protectively and Yugyeom laughed.

“So, that’s means let’s chill out tonight!” Yugyeom and Bambam made a bestie punch.

Jinyoung could only wishes that he got another bestfriend rather than these two weird juniors.

 

                Mark entered Jackson house with drinks in his both hands. Jackson welcome him with a weird smile and Mark saw the couple already taking the couch. Mark frowned when he saw how neat Jackson’s house compared to yesterday when he came.

“Do you have someone special coming to join us today?” Mark is quick at understand Jackson the most.

“Ding Dong Deng, 100% for Mark!” Jaebum said while playing games with Youngjae.

“Bambam?” Mark made another guessed.

“Ding Dong Deng, another strike!” This time it’s Youngjae who give Mark points.

“Can you alert us?” Mark took a seat on the single couch next to the couple.

Jackson grinned and served them the drink. Mark about to give another lecture but thanks to the bell Jackson able to run away.

“Come in. The pizza still on the way.” Jackson soft voice almost made Mark wanted to vomit.

“I’m done.” Mark said and stood up about to go to get some sleep but stopped when he meets with his one and no other future husband.

“Oh, hi.” Mark greeted and Jinyoung bowed.

“Jackson invited Bambam and Bambam invited us, so hopefully we don’t interrupt your party.” Jinyoung said as a representative for the two younger boys.

“No, it’s welcoming.” Mark smile brightly and Jackson muttered whipped from the back of Yugyeom.

Youngjae and Jaebum gave the space to the new additions to their private pizza party.

“I think, I will take this seat. Mark you can sit next to Yugyeom.” Jinyoung said but Mark had a better idea.

“This is my spot, if you want you can sit on my laps.” Mark winked and Jinyoung taken aback.

Jinyoung clear his throat and sit back next to Yugyeom. Bambam and Yugyeom was holding their laughed when they saw Jinyoung flustered face.

The pizza arrived and Jackson start the movie.

“Hyung…” Yugyeom felt his shoulder heavy after 10 minutes of the movie.

“Let’s me take him to sleep in the room. He must be really tired from today game.” Mark offered but Yugyeom pushed Mark’s away from taking Jinyoung.

“Sorry but he is mine.” Yugyeom smirked and let Jinyoung head dropped on his laps.

Mark gritted his teeth, but he could not say anything because Yugyeom had an upper hand.

Jackson and Jaebum know better that Mark was holding in. Mark left the movie and heading to take cold water in the kitchen. Mark went back to the living room and he saw how Yugyeom trail his hand over Jinyoung’s fluff hair. Mark never want to kill someone but now, he ready to kill Kim Yugyeom.

“Can you not do that?” Mark exploded and Jackson paused the movie.

Yugyeom about to answer but Jinyoung startled everyone.

“Mark…I will…” Jinyoung was smiling in his sleep and the word he muttered clearly get everyone attention.

“Did he just answer my invitation?” Mark eyes blinked in confusion.

Yugyeom feel defeated.

“He is amazing.” Youngjae chuckled.

“Let’s change seat. No way I can trust you to be in the room with my beloved brother.” Yugyeom said to Mark and Mark quickly agreed.

Jinyoung is sleeping comfortably on Mark laps while everyone watching the movie. Mark caress Jinyoung’s hair as what he dreams about.

“Wake up, princess. Time to go back to your home.” Yugyeom poked Jinyoung cheeks but Jinyoung snuggled closer to Mark’s waist.

“Go to hell, Kim Yugyeom! I’m tired.” Mark shocked at Jinyoung cursed.

Yugyeom about to use his best technique but Mark stopped him.

“My Love, please wake up. We have another date to settle between us tomorrow.” Jinyoung about to argue but realised that not his bestfriend voice.

Jinyoung wished that he is invisible now, because right in front of him is Mark Tuan and the fact he was sleeping on Mark Tuan laps.

“I will pick you at 11am tomorrow.” Mark said and Jinyoung woke up immediately which made him knocked over Mark forehead with his own.

“That’s probably hurt a lot.” Jackson laughed.

Jinyoung winced in pain and turned to see Mark who had his hand on his forehead.

“Sorry.” Jinyoung blew Mark forehead despite having his own pain.

Mark pulled Jinyoung to sit on his laps and the younger eyes widen.

“M…ark…” Jinyoung stuttered.

“Will you be my valentine? You, Park Jinyoung not Kim Yugyeom. The one that I have in my heart since the day I lay my eyes on you at our university football field about 1 year and half by now.” Mark confessed.

“You…like me? Me, I meant Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

They stared at each other, ignoring the 5 more people looking at them.

“God! Just say that ‘You will’ just like how you muttered in your sleep just now! I’m tire even though I’m sitting on replacement bench.” Bambam get tired of the two playing a staring love shot eyes at each other for few minutes already.

“I will.” Jinyoung shyly hiding in Mark crook and Mark pulled him into a tight hugged.

 

 

                Jinyoung and Mark walking around the park after having a coffee date, Mark wanted to hold Jinyoung’s hand, but they are still new to this, so he doesn’t want to put too much burden on Jinyoung. Mark carefully linked their pinkie finger and Jinyoung smile at Mark.

“How could you say I like Yugyeom when all my eyes did is staring at you all the way?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung could not help but laughed.

“Call me stupid but every time I looked at you, you were looking at Yugyeom.” Jinyoung said.

“I looked at him because I wish I was him. Do you know how much it’s hurt me when he hugged you as if you are his teddy bear?” Mark jealousy over Yugyeom shows with his tight expression and Jinyoung replied with hugging Mark tightly.

“I’m not a glass that will break just from holding hand and hugging. I have been liking you quite the same time as yours and I want you as much as you want me, Mark.” Jinyoung looked at Mark eyes and dropped to his lips.

Jinyoung smiles before sealing their lips together and of course Mark won’t pull away. They are so eager and pulled away after out of breathed.

“I love you, Park Jinyoung.” Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face and caress the younger cheeks with his thumb.

Jinyoung do the same gestured over Mark and pecked the older lips.

“I love you too, Mark.” Jinyoung said.

They hugged before Mark sent Jinyoung back to his dorm.

“Erm… goodbye again then.” Mark said for 3rd times at Jinyoung’s door.

“You only take 2 steps back Mark since you dropped me here.” Jinyoung laughed.

“Because I want you to really enter your room and not going out again.” Mark excuses but Jinyoung knew better the intention.

“Fine. Come in, you can stay with me.” Mark jumped excitedly and swirled Jinyoung around. The door to their room shuts with a locked.

“It’s nice to cuddle in this love day. Thank you for the dates Mark.” Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark waist.

“Thank you for being my date, future husband. Goodnight.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead and both drifted to sleep.