Why are you here?

Tears Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana closed the door in Dahyun’s faced. Dahyun heard her whisper something to the boy she pulled into their dorm. “Sana! Let me in!! It’s my dorm to you know.” She heard the boy and Sana quietly talking. “Can you please just let me in so we can talk?” Dahyun waited in silence for a minute. “Go away!” She heard Sana yell from inside. Dahyun then heard a painful yelp from the dorm and barged in. “Dahyun what the hell?!” Sana screeched. Dahyun looked down to see the boy holding her ankle. “What happened?” Dahyun asked. “I heard a scream.” Sana rolled her eyes. “I didn’t scream, I twisted my ankle and Wonho was helping me, it just hurt a little.” Oh “Oh ok, sorry.” Dahyun looked down at the floor. “Um, im gonna go, i hope your ankle feels better.” He gave Dahyun a little smile and left. Dahyun and Sana sat in awkward silence for a few minutes until finally Sana spoke. “You didn’t have to come barging in here like some cave man, I was fine, besides why would you even care?” Dahyun’s cheeks heated. I can’t tell her that I still love her, I can’t tell her that all this time we were broken up she was the only one I cared about. “You may not believe me but I still care about you.” Sana scoffed. “Sure.” She sarcastically said. “I do.” Dahyun stared at her for a second. “So what happened how’d you twist your ankle?” I was running and I tripped. Yeah onto a beautiful girl. “Oh sorry to hear that.” Sana shrugged and stared at the wall. “Well I guess we’re stuck here together.” Dahyun gave her a little smile but Sana just continued to stare. Dahyun felt her phone buzz. “Hello?” She answered. “Hey Dahyun It’s Hyungwon, my friends and I are having a little get together to welcome the freshmen, you free?” Dahyun bit her lip wondering if she wanted to go. “Yeah sure I’ll be there.” She smiled. “Great, it’s a house party, the address is 21 Meadowbreeze Lane.” Dahyun wrote it down on a notepad that was in their dorm. “Alright I’ll be there.” She smiled. “Cool, it’s at 9 bring a friend if you want.” Hyungwon hung up the phone. “Where are you going.” Sana asked. “Just to a party, I’ll probably be out of the dorm all night.” Dahyun smiled and Sana went back to staring at the wall. Dahyun sighed and sat on her bed. 

~Sana POV~ 

I wonder where Dahyun is going tonight. Sana thought as she stared blankly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter