final

joohyun has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello, it took me almost two hours to write this so I hope you like it hhhhh

enjoy!

-

Slender pale fingers pressed on the piano keys ever so slightly, with so much care but passion as a beautiful melody emanated from the instrument.

It was dark outside but it wasn’t late. The perfect time to play some music.

The grand piano settled in a corner of the living room was perhaps her most favorite thing in that house. Her escape and passion.

“Seulgi”, a female voice interrupted her session.

The woman opened her eyes to meet those brown ones of her girlfriend. Expecting a bright look she was met with dull eyes instead.

“Can I get my sweater back?”, she asked straight to the point.

Seulgi blinked twice.

“Your sweater? But I thought-“

“I know”, she harshly cut her off but sighed afterwards. “I’m sorry, I just- can I have it back?”, she asked a bit softer this time.

Seulgi felt a pinch in her heart. Sure, the sweater was her girlfriend’s and she had the right to claim it back but Seulgi thought it was an unspoken gift from her. It was what couples did, right?

“I-I don’t have it right now. I left it at my parent’s place”, she lied.

Her girlfriend, Joohyun, sighed tiredly but nodded nevertheless.

“That’s alright. You can give it back next time”, she gave her a weak smile before turning back to disappear into their shared bedroom.

“Wait, Hyun!”, Seulgi called nervously before the older girl left.

Joohyun turned back again and looked at her with both eyebrows raised.

“Do you perhaps want to hear what I’ve been playing?”, she asked, standing up.

“Maybe later, Seul”, she said not even looking at her girlfriend.

Seulgi tried so hard to hide the hurt from her face, so she sat back down on her seat. Her chest hurting from Joohyun’s tone and indifference towards her.

“O-Oh okay”, she said biting her lower lip, looking at Joohyun who didn’t even raise her head from her phone.

“Yeah, okay”, was the older woman’s response before walking away from there.

Seulgi sat there, the feeling of reject in her chest. Tears formed in her eyes but she swallowed the urge to let them out.

Joohyun was probably not feeling well, or had a bad day. She probably didn’t mean to be like that. Seulgi tried to convince herself but she knew it wasn’t the case.

But she loved Joohyun. So much.

It took her two months to realize Joohyun had changed.

She used to love her and want her, every day, every night.

She started drifting apart and Seulgi didn’t know what to do. What did she do wrong? She gave her heart to Joohyun, she gave her soul and body to her, she gave all of her to Joohyun. What happened?

She used to want her so bad.

Giggles were coming out of their mouths as they drunkenly made out as soon as they closed the door of their apartment.

Joohyun pushed her against the wall and immediately locked their lips together. Seulgi quickly tangled her finger in Joohyun’s dark hair, addicted to the taste of her lips even if all she could taste at the moment was the alcohol coming from both of them.

They had been dating for eight months now and they were better than ever. They had even moved in together. They were in love and everyone knew it.

“Shall we take this to the bedroom?”, Joohyun asked panting after breaking the kiss.

Seulgi nodded furiously, a big smile on her face.

Joohyun giggled and took Seulgi’s hand as she led the both of them to their king sized bed.

A tear rolled down Seulgi’s cheek and she watched as she fell on one of the keys.

Two weeks had passed since Joohyun asked her for her sweater back. Seulgi told her she couldn’t find it but she would look back just for her. Truth is, Seulgi knew exactly where it was, she just didn’t want to give it back. It meant a lot to her.

Before they moved in together, on a day where she spent the night at Joohyun’s place, Joohyun herself told her to wear her sweater because she was sure she looked better on her. It suited her, even if Joohyun had confessed it was her favorite.

“I love it on you”, she smiled before kissing Seulgi sweetly.

She was fighting for their love. She was trying to make everything go back to normal.

She tried to take Joohyun on dates, to cook her favorite meals, to please her in every way she could.

Seulgi wasn’t the best cook but for Joohyun she would be the best. She spent the whole day at her friend’s place trying to learn a recipe so she could make Joohyun’s favorite meal.

She tried really hard.

Only for Joohyun to not come home that night.

Seulgi cried, of course she did. Her Joohyun was slipping away from her and she had no idea what to do. Joohyun wouldn’t tell her a thing. It was almost as if she wasn’t even there.

Seulgi knew there was something up with Joohyun but she just didn’t know what it was, and it was killing her. Faster than she thought. And it clearly wasn’t killing Joohyun. Not like it was killing her.

That night she just received a short text from Joohyun telling her she wouldn’t make it home. She stayed at her sister’s like it said on the text but Seulgi wasn’t so sure.

The mere thought of Joohyun cheating on her made her heart break into a million pieces, her eyes stinging with hot tears forming in them as she clutched Joohyun’s sweater in her hands. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter