Who are you? Where are you?

Faded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon went to sleep while cuddling Sua in her shared room with Yoohyeon, but she woke up back in her own shared room with Jiu and Dami without her girlfriend around. Sua rarely left her side without waking her up, so she kind of felt weird. But in the end, she ignored it.

Standing up from her bed, she walked out of the room. Dami and Handong had already woke up and is currently watching the TV while Jiu is cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Well, that’s another weird thing. Sua usually cooks for them, not Jiu. The oldest would be with Yoohyeon.

“Hey, unnie.” she greeted the leader when she entered the kitchen. “Where’s Yoohyeon?”

“Asleep. Why don’t you go wake her up? While you’re at it, wake Gahyeon up too.”

What about Sua unnie? Siyeon thought, but nodded anyways. She grabbed an apple along the way and took a bite as she walked towards Yoohyeon’s room first, she need to see Sua.

But when she entered the room, her girlfriend wasn’t there. Literally. There wasn’t any sign of her things in the room, Yoohyeon even sleeps on the lower bunk bed. What’s going on…?

“Yoohyeon, wake up.” she said, lightly tapping the tall girl’s shoulder. “Where’s Sua unnie?”

“Sua? Who’s Sua?” the lead vocalist grumbled as she sat up. “Is it breakfast time already?”

“Yeah.” Yoohyeon nodded her head and went out of the room, so Siyeon decided to ignore what she mumbled earlier, thinking that she was still probably sleepy to answer her properly.

But when all members had already gathered in the dining table, Siyeon noticed that there’s no seat left vacant. There was only six chairs, and the members didn’t even question where her girlfriend is. Does she have schedules today? she let out a sigh and decided to just ask Jiu.

“Unnie, do you know where my girlfriend is?” Jiu looked away from Yoohyeon to face her but before she could answer, Gahyeon interrupted by raising her hand and smiling playfully.

“I’m right here, unnie.” the members laughed but Siyeon just stared confused. Is this a joke?

“Gahyeon, I know you look like Sua unnie, but I don’t like you that way. Now, be serious.”

“What do you mean?” Yoohyeon asked. “Who’s Sua? Do you have a secret girlfriend?”

“What? No!” Siyeon exclaimed. “Stop fooling around, Yooh. I’m being serious…”

“So am I, none of us know any Sua.” the members nodded simultaneously.

“You’re kidding me. Kim Bora, Sua, our main dancer, the greatest ert of our group who loves to touch butts. Come on, you can’t tell me you just forgot about her. It’s not funny.”

“We’re not joking, unnie.” Dami stated, and that’s when Siyeon starts believing them…

“And if you’re talking about the most ert in our group, then that would be Dami.”

“Dongie!” the rapper scolded, her face turning red. “Fine, I can’t even deny that. Anyways, if you’re looking for someone, we could help you. Do you have a picture of this Sua girl?”

Siyeon immediately grabbed her phone, that’s always in her pocket, and scrolled through the gallery. She went to every folder, but there was nothing. Not even one single picture of Sua.

“What the hell?!”

“Language.” Jiu scolded.

“I can’t find her photos, how am I supposed to react?” she talked back. “She’s my girlfriend, my phone is supposed to be full of her pictures so why can’t I find anything, not even one.”

“Siyeon unnie, calm down.” Gahyeon interrupted, putting a hand on her shoulder. “It’s fine.”

“It’s not fine. How can you all just forget about her? If this is a prank, it needs to stop now.”

“We’re not pranking you or anything, Siyeon.” Jiu sternly said, and when she does that, it means that things are as serious as she is. This time, the main vocal is really believed them.

“I’m always beside her in our photoshoots.” she suddenly said but they shook their heads.

“I’m always the one beside you.” Yoohyeon stated gently, like she’s afraid of offending her.

“Then, who sang first in Trust Me and Lullaby? Cause it’s her.” Siyeon just wouldn’t give up.

“No, Yoohyeon unnie started in Lullaby while I started first in Trust Me.” Gahyeon informed.

“Who’s hand was I holding during our filming for the Fly High MV?” she asked once more.

“Once again, that’s me.”

“But you were having nightmares.”

“No, it was Handong unnie who got nightmares.”

“Lastly, who sang the Really Really cover with me and Yooh?”

“That would be me, Siyeon.” Jiu answered then chuckled. “You were actually pissed cause you were third-wheeling in the MV.” she joked but Siyeon wasn’t in the mood to laugh…

“I--This is seriously stupid, I…need some air.” with that, she stood up and left the dorm.

This is only a nightmare, right? There is no way in hell was she just imaging Sua right from the start, Jiu was even the first one who knew her. She’s the longest trainee among them.

But the look on everyone’s face, it was a really a confused look. They really didn’t remember Sua at all. Siyeon knows that they couldn’t be faking it, she’s been with the girls for a long time so she knows when they’re lying and when they’re telling the truth. Right now, it’s real.

“Where are you, Sua unnie?” she whispered under her breath as she hugged her jacket.

It was a habit of her to always leave the house with a jacket on, Sua would often remind it to her cause she doesn’t want Siyeon to get sick and she has a habit of entering Siyeon’s jacket.

The main vocalist smiled fondly, remembering the times where her girlfriend would find warmth in her jacket instead of her own. Sua was charmingly cute that way, she’s irresistible.

And now, walking on the familiar street, she couldn’t help but remember the times she and Sua had gone out together. Whether it’s a sunny day or a rainy day, they’re always together.

So, where are you now? With a sigh, Siyeon started walking faster towards the entertainment. If her members don’t remember Sua, then she would just remember everything for them…

Arriving at the entertainment, she received questioning looks but didn’t bother to answer any of them. She hurriedly walked towards Sua’s favorite dance room and entered. It still has her presense, a mixture of innocence and maturity. This is where Sua claimed her dreams…

Siyeon plopped down the dance room and started to think about her memories with Sua. It replayed in her mind, but little by little the pictures are starting to fade into black and white.

She hurriedly open her eyes and started tearing up. What the hell is going on? Is this a test? Are the Gods making her see what would happen if Sua hadn’t come into her life? Will this nightmare eventually ends? Because Siyeon already get it, she can’t live without Kim Bora…

“Siyeon.” that voice. Siyeon looked around the room, looking for the owner of that voice.

“Sua unnie, come back to me please. I can’t do this without you, I miss you already.”

Silence. No one replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter