One morning in Hyeopjae

Beaches and Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing is quite as blissful as spending bubbly mornings running around the beach.

 

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Tzuyu decided to begin the day like little children basking under the healthy sunlight. They also had the intention of alleviating Tzuyu’s intense fear of “swimming”, and Chae’s idea is to just force the younger girl into the clear waters of Hyeopjae beach.

 

Mina watched from a distance with a huge smile on her lips as Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung tried to chase the maknae, their laughter getting faintly covered by the constant splash of the sea onto the beachfront.

 

Jeongyeon’s bare feet savored the softness of the earth-colored sand beneath her, not minding the tingling feeling under her heels as she came to a halt in front of the vast sea. Her eyes fell over the crystal blue waters shining brightly beneath the rays of sun. It’s beautiful, she thought to herself.

 

Jeongyeon took a deep breath, her eyes fluttering shut as a huge wave of salt and warm sun filled her nostrils. She could probably live everyday of her life waking up to mornings like this.

 

Jeongyeon heard cute low giggles drawing near, and found that the fresh air now smelled of a mixture of salt and faint roses, a scent she’s strangely grown accustomed to now. She opened her eyes just in time to see Tzuyu running towards her in such a speed, and steadied herself as the young girl’s slim body rammed into her.

 

Tzuyu circled around Jeong as she tried to dodge Chaeyoung’s attempts of getting hold of her wrists. When Chae finally caught up and placed a firm grip on the maknae’s shoulder, Tzuyu wrapped her arms tightly around Jeongyeon, trapping Jeong’s arms onto her sides.

 

“Ya!” Jeongyeon shouted at the two, chuckling as she tried to wriggle her arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter