Meet the Twins

Our Euphoric Memoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh God–" Nayeon took a deep breath as she felt the pain, she's on labor right now. Jeongyeon can't do anything she's just giving foods, comforting her wife, Nayeon had almost beaten up Jeongyeon due to her punches and pinching through the pain. 

"Come on now bun, we're getting near there." Jeongyeon kissed her wife's forehead then immediately Nayeon's water broke. 

It is time to give birth the twins, Nayeon laid down on the hospital bed then the nurse took Nayeon inside the room where she would give birth, Jeongyeon held her wife's hand as she see her love one being in pain. Nayeon was bursting her tears as she feel the pain and her daughter and son coming out. 

Hours has passed all TWICE members are waiting outside the delivery room, the maknae line is getting hyped up to see the babies, while Jihyo and Mina are praying to be sure everything is going fine, While Sana and Momo were in the hospital cafeteria to buy some coffee. 

"Ms. Im, here are your twins. What would you like to name them?" The doctor asked Nayeon with a smile on her face, Nayeon had a skin to skin contact with her twins. Jeongyeon and Nayeon was the happiest inside this room, the babies are peacefully sleeping in their mother's arms. The couple decided that if it is a girl Jeongyeon will name her, on the other hand if it's a boy it'll be Nayeon's decision. 

"This young man will be Yoo Yeonjung" Nayeon took her attention to Jeongyeon. "Our little princess is Yoo Naeun." The doctor took the name and showed the file at the couple they both agreed and there's completely nothing to change. The members barged inside the room and Jeongyeon immediately told them to be quiet, Jihyo was the first one to see the twins. 

Everyone was in a big awe seeing the seeds of the couple's love, Jeongyeon scooted closer to Nayeon to look at their little ones. It wasn't that long that Nayeon stayed in the hospital it only took a week, Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to stay in the dorm for a little while then rent another place beside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter