Serendipity

Yellow Book

 

As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried
The destiny is jealous of us
Just like you I'm so scared
When you see me, when you touch me

- Serendipity


Being in relationship is sometimes hard, it's not always about happy together, simply loving each other and flutter, but there's also time when you are disappointed, hurt, tired and so on. If that's happening to normal people, can you imagine how it can be more complicated for idols? In this case, Park Jimin and Kang Seulgi who already in relationship for years now.

They're both idol, but the two of them are also human. Their job is what let them get a lot of love from around the world, but as a simply human alive, can we just call it normal the moment this Jimin guy attracted (or should we say he feel in love) with Seulgi from a group called RV.

We are all must be agreed that Park Jimin is really obvious with his liking for the girl group (or the orange haired girl in specific) at RV's earlier career. Started with confession that RV is a group he wanted to be close with, to: God must be on his side for smoothly let Bangtan had schedules that make them bumped into the girl group often and they finally bowed to each other as senior-junior first, before more.

Both Jimin and Seulgi are famous for their outstanding ability in dancing, both are good in singing and will you not agree if I say both have a really good personality? It's only natural for him to fall for her.

But being a newbie in the industry didn't make Seulgi choose to be careless, more over because of her opposite stuff, and that what makes Jimin like her even more.

She's absolutely not an easy person, so thoughtful with every single thing she does, never want to let down or give her group any harm. So kind at the heart, and charming at the same time.

The more you know about her, the more you will fall for her. That's what made Jimin feel insecure when he knew many more guys in the industry also think that Seulgi is one of a kind.

He hated it. He was the first one who likes her.

But then God is definitely on his side (again) when in secret, Seulgi also had her eyes on Jimin. He's interesting for her, what a cute guy with powerful charms.

Just why both of them are so similar?

I don't know,

they must be meant to be one.

And the guess is right, it's only a matter of time for them to finally showed that the way Park Jimin looked at Kang Seulgi is not ordinary and Kang Seulgi, replicated him with the same manner.

In The Name Of Love, all the awards moments, their yellow, their orange, their identical eyes smiles, their fashions, their posts, serendipity, and so on: That are all part of their journey together. She feels nothing but loved by him, a lot.

But as I already write in the beginning of the story, it is not always smooth and happy, their relationship. There are times when they quarrel, displeased with each other unfamiliar behavior, often caused of exhaustion from their busy schedules.

Jimin once ignored Seulgi for quite long time cause Seulgi acted all busy when he thought his schedules in obviously busier than her. She's so tired and not in the mood to fight but then his choice of words is definitely not right. She was the one who wanted to reconciled, but after he annoyed her with his words, she chose to step back and ignore him back.

When he realized he's also at fault that time, they agreed to found each other to talk, he ended up cried with her sitting on his lap and hugging him saying they're sorry to each other and finally made up.

Secret glances for each other, back stage moments, Han river and more, things said on tv shows bout idols being together aren't wrong. The couple went thru that, often. You can even say it's not new anymore. Dunno they're just lucky Dispatch still not yet caught them, or they're not aware it's only a matter of time before all their dating proofs blown to the cruel world outside.

That actually what makes them more careful with their relationship now. They once didn't know that people can be so sharp with their feelings for each other, not until they can easily find all the seulmin moments made by shipper in the internet.

Can't they be more obvious to show the world that they're so into each other? Goodness, both can only massage their temples when they finally witnessing it all at the said facts and videos. Seems like shipper doesn't have the idea to stop tho, the endless tag of seulmin and btsvelvet things to their sns accounts getting bigger number every day, they are unstoppable.

Being thoughtful and want to be responsible, the two agreed to have some talk regarding this matter. They still want to be with each other, but they can't ignore that the fact of them being together can also give disappointment to many people now or in the future. Thank God, they're not in their early stage of relationship. So, to be blinded by love and choose not to care what others said is of course not their kind of choices.

To be in relationship for so long, after so many ups and downs, make them more mature and grow stronger together and they proud of each other because of it. Who won't? Started together from the time you're no one to the moment all people around the world aware about who you are, chanting and screaming to your name all the time. You can say Seulgi already saw Jimin at his worst time and for her to still loves him till now, their love isn't a common one.

Even when they're not facing each other cause they're often miles apart, there is no more too much drama now, no more who's busier than who, cause as long as they knew their value to each other, that they're in the end a medicine, an oxygen, a therapy for one another, after all the suffocating routines they had, they're aware that Park Jimin loves Kang Seulgi and so does she.

That was the time they have the idea to choose to be more careful with their behavior, hoped no longer being so obvious to people. Seulmin is not the only real deal right here (there's also jungri and more if you want to believe), that's why they also talk to their group regarding this.

It's not hard to discus with the groups and talk about what could be the best for their secret relationships and in the end, they're all agree to be more careful, not to be so obvious, to give one another more space when they're at the same place, and to give a kind reminder for each other, when in fact it becomes funny for some of us, to see them trying so hard and ended up still get caught cause their eyes can't lies.

2018 SBS Gayo Daejun is the most ridiculous one, cause Goodness the youngest can't helped himself but ended up looking at the RV's maknae all the time. Funnier for you, if you realized Joy and Jimin were two who tried to make both groups separated and walked to the opposite sides of the stage but still ended up feed shipper one good moment of wenhope bowed to each other with smiles.

It will never be easy for them to hide. No when it's already hard for them to meet each other now. After all episodes of them being miles apart, finally meet each other in the same event is of course a heaven for the love birds. But then their agreement to be more careful can often be so cruel back to them.

To go to Sungwoon is a way Jimin choose for now, cause at least with this guy, he can freely whispers and talks about his girl on stage with huge smiles, without being too obvious for the world.

It is also fascinating for him sometimes, to see Seulgi plays along so well on stage but can't help but showing him her upset face when they finally meet again after that. He's so weak for that, and will soon finds himself smiling like a fool, giving her one close hug, kissing her on her hair, oh God he missed her so much.

After so much understanding for each other, they have no other choice but to love one another more. Just like what Serendipity sings "my angel, my world", that describes their role to each other.

And two people who have spent a long time together do not need to use words to express their feelings. The moment they're looking into each other eyes, both will mirroring each other's smile, don't even want to wait to unify their foreheads before closing their eyes, feeling the reassure and warm "cuz you love me, and I love you".

When it just too hard to hide, Park Jimin will ends up log in to the fancafe and posting "I miss you" "I want to see you" "I'm sorry sleep well" "(Oh, also) I love you" obviously the words he sent to his girlfriend, without thinking too much. He's dumb, sometimes. But what can Seulgi do, as soon as she found out the foolness of the guy, she can only chuckles and knows again, that Park Jimin missing her that much to shows the world.

You must be have no idea that there are also times they meet together to dance. Just dancing freely to some of their favorite music, or moving in sync to the dance they made purposely. Oh, if only Dispatch catch two of them in this moment, it would be an iconic dating photos of all time.

Other kind of date? They also do some common stuff for dating, like walking hand in hand in empty roads, disguising themselves in masks and caps or finding new quiet place for warm drink, that placed far from the croud. The last one is Seulgi's favorite one.

It's not really hard for them to go out in public space to be honest. If they're lucky, people will not always recognize them in croud. Also, nowadays there are places that is friendly and safe for idol couples to go. But again, Jimin and Seulgi are just responsible enough and choose not to act brainless.

---

It's kind of late but Jimin is watching Seulgi who's making dinner for two of them right now. Seulgi is not that good at cooking, but watching her working hard like this is honestly enough to makes Jimin happy.

They decided to meet tonight after Jimin done with his promise to meet and have some fun with Ha Sungwoon. Jimin didn't eat too much on purpose, cause he promised to have his dinner with Seulgi and being a really good friend for Jimin, Ha Sungwoon happily understand with his reason.

As for Seulgi, she spent her morning until afternoon with her family. They are all knew about her relationship with Jimin and supportively give the girl their blessing. For them, Park Jimin is a good guy, you can even say he's close with her father now.

Seulgi is making pasta for her and Jimin. After she's checking the boiling noodle for so many times, she's taking a glance at her smiling-ear-to-ear boyfriend who's watching her from the dining table.

"Why?" She asks.

He does nothing but shaking his head. He's happy Seulgi, he's just obviously happy.

Seulgi is so focus with her nearly done pasta when Jimin comes closer and gives her a tingling backhug.

"You're taking too much time." He whispers close to her ear.

"Sorry. It will be done in no time."

She then turns, gives the guy one quick kiss on the lips.

"Okay." What a good guy.

And here we have one touchy puppy, refuse to parts with Seulgi in reality and being clingy to the girl, annoyingly gives the girl little kisses here and there while she's finishing with her cooking.

It's only when she warns him one last time calling his name loud "Park Jimin!" he's finally giving up, gives the girl one more kiss before helping her moving the dinner to the dining table.

They're done with dinner and some wine, now sitting lazily on the couch, Jimin is holding Seulgi in his arms. They usually watch some movies while doing this, but this time they prefer to turn off the tv and have some talks, catching up with each other's life while playing with each other hands.

She's still comfortable in his arms when she opens her phone and laughs.

"Kim Yerim is crazy."

"Why?"

Jimin is trying to look at her phone when Seulgi brings it close to him. It shows a post from RV Instagram with photos of Kim Yerim in her plaid bucket hat and coat, holding one of Jeon Jeongkook's love, hotteok. Jimin and Seulgi can only laugh in disbelieve, knowing the youngest is also have their time together and it's obvious enough for them to know Jungkook is the one who took the photos for the girl group's youngest.

"What do we do with these two, seriously." Seulgi is obviously worry yet can't help but found the goofy youngest couple just too cute with everything they do.

"As long as they're happy, just let them be for now." Park Jimin is leaning his head on hers, tightening his arms around his girl.

It's only a short while since Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yerim finally back to each other after their break up (Yes and sorry I wrote this story after Ending Scene), so knowing the youngests are now finally back having their fun, the olders can let out nothing but relieved smiles.

Cause in this cold and lonely idol's life, they could ask nothing but each other for warm.

---

A little bit of jungri:

For the upcoming Chinese new year break, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yerim agreed to meet up at Jungkook's new apartment after their schedules done, but Yeri's is done really late and the moment she enters the apartment and walking to his room, all she founds is (maybe dead) sleeping Jeon Jungkook on his new huge bed, drooling from one side of his opened mouth. She doesn't hate the view tho, she's in fact loves it, she knew he's exhausted, that means he worked hard again today, she is proud of him and she loves the guy.

She could only let out a little laugh at the sight and proceed to cleaned herself up because she's feeling sticky after a long practice and stuff.

She's already wearing her pajama and still standing in his bathroom after bath, ready to brush her teeth and about to face the mirror in front of the washbowl when she jolts to saw and feels Jeon Jungkook tugging his head on one of her shoulder and lazily putting both of his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind, still, with his closed eyes.

She just let him be and finally turns to him after she's done brushing her teeth, touching the edge of his lips follows by one good laugh before cleaning the stain of his drool with running water. She then gives the dork one short gentle kiss (she can't believe herself she did it) and the prince finally comes back to life.

She thinks it's really funny, she loves him that much.

And he thinks his girlfriend is funny, he loves her so much.

They both can only giggles knowing their love for each other, going back to his bed, choose to have some good sleep in each other arms before waking up again and have some fun.

That's what happened the night before the two wake up quite early (obviously don't want to waste much time to sleep), going for a morning drive and stop by a countryside open market, choose to buy the guy's favorite hotteok for their breakfast.

"Kim Yerim."

She lets out smile that he likes, while Jeon Jungkook snaps some photos of her holding his and of course her favorite sweet & warm hotteok in a cup.

 

DONE