Confession.

Confession. [ONE SHOT]

 

Today was the day he would do it.

Nichkhun took her to the park, and asked her to sit down on the swing. As she sat down, he began swinging her back and forth.

"Do you want to know who I like?" He asked happily.

"Of course I do!" She answered back. She secretly hoped that maybe a miracle would happen, and she would be that person.

"Okay." He smiled at her brightly. "The girl I like is..” Nichkhun paused. “Amazing. She's a wonderful, adorable, fantastic girl, who always manges to make me smile. She is beautiful. She has the most amazing smile. She has the most beautiful blue eyes. Her hugs are amazing and they make me melt." He continued smiling while staring at the oblivious girl in front of him. "I always steal glances at her when she's not looking. But I kind of wish that she would notice me more."

As he described this beautiful girl. She lost hope. She knew she wasn't the girl he was talking about. She looked at the ground feeling disapointed.

Nichkhun noticed that her expression dropped, and that she looked sad. He decided to get right to confessing. "This girl that I like is..."

She was frozen. She couldn't believe it. Did he.. Did he just confess to her?

Nichkhun continued swinging her back and forth. "I have liked her for a while now. But I have been to shy to say anything. But today I built up the courage and did it." He looked down at her hopefully. "Do you think she likes me back?"

She didn't even know what to say. She looked up at him with a blushing face. "I’m crazy about you. I fell for you the first moment I saw you. And.." She looked down to hide her blushing face. "I do notice you. I notice you more than I should. I keep trying to look away because everytime I look at you, I can't help but smile."

He stopped swinging her and walked around to face her. "Well then I think it’s time that I get a little bit more courage and ask you what I want to. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at her hopefully.

She couldn't stop blushing. "I.. I would" She looked up at him smiling.

Nichkun looked away slightly, trying to cover his blushing face. "Would it be alright if I kissed you now?" He mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear.

She leaned up to his face slowly. "You don't even need to ask." She whispered before closing the small gap separtating their lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekeke :3 I was in the mood to write some fluffiness for you guys~ It's just a short little fanfic about Nichkhun. I don't mention the name of the girl, so you can just asume that it's you. :D