The Incident

Who Is The Male??

FLASHBACK

 

8 years ago, when I moved here….I been cheated by someone…….

 

Girl 1: Listen here carefully. If you want to be one of our friends, you need to go into boy’s bathroom at school of boys to prove your sincerity!! She said to me.

I got shocked and scare when heard that. But I really need friends at that time. So…….I went there.

 

Boy’s bathroom

 

When I entered the bathroom, I accidently meet Ren that showering at that time. We both shocked. Junghyeon’s eyes keep blinks.

Junghyeon: Wait….I thought this bathroom is empty…I’m so dead right now!!!Junghyeon’s eyes widen and she blushing at the same time when her eyes meet Ren’s eyes that fully showering.

Ren: Ehh??you………Ren pointed her finger to Junghyeon when looked at Junghyeon that panicked and blushing. But before Ren finish his sentence.

Ren’s Friend 1: Hey, what are you doing here?? This is boy’s bathroom. He said to Junghyeon.

Ren’s Friend 2: Yeah, that’s true. Get out from here now!!He raised his voice to Junghyeon.

Junghyeon: Errr.. Junghyeon stuttered, lost of words.

 

Junghyeon POV

This is misunderstanding. Don’t!!What I’m going to do now. They will beat me??!!I’m so scared.

 

Ren: Hey little boy………

Ren: You are so cute. Ren giggled. He patted Junghyeon’s hair tenderly and gave to Junghyeon the sweetest smile ever.

Ren’s friend 1: Little boy???

Ren’s friend 1: He’s a boy. I thought he is a girl. Kekkekeke. He’s laughing hard.

Ren’s friend 2: What is weird about that??Just looked at Ren. His face is so beautiful. Like a Barbie doll. He’s also laughing hard.