Kim Bora

The Greatest JiYoo Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is all fiction, I don’t really know a lot of facts about them because I just recently joined the fandom and fell inlove with them. Please check Dreamcatcher out and support them.

=====================================================================

Sua is the trainee who trained the longest among the DreamCatcher members. That’s why she had seen everything going on with Jiu and Yoohyeon right from the start of their career.

When Jiu entered their company, Sua knew that she would be close to this girl. She was such a kind person and friendly that they hit off right away. They went to a cafe the first day they met and talked about a lot of things. The days they spent together made them bestfriends.

They knew each other like the back of their hand. That’s why when another trainee came in, Sua immediately knew that Jiu would fall for this kind of girl. And that girl was Kim Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon is tall, pretty and a huge dork. She’s also clumsy, but fun to be with. She makes Jiu laughs like Sua does and that made the latter feel good that her bestfriend is being treated the way she should be. Kim Minji deserves the world, and Yoohyeon seems to give it to her.

Even though Jiu rarely spends time for Sua, she’s happy for her. It didn’t matter if she’s alone, as long as her bestfriend is smiling. But those smiles slowly faded the moment Siyeon came.

Lee Siyeon is probably the best singer Sua had seen, but that doesn’t mean that she would allow the younger girl to ruin her ship. So, with that in mind, she sacrificed herself for Jiu.

“I need to borrow Siyeon.” was all she said before dragging the said girl away from Yoohyeon and they went to the cafe near their company. “You and I need to talk about something…”

“I figured.” Siyeon said as she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. “What is it about?”

“Do you like Yoohyeon?” the younger girl looked confused for a second before laughing out.

“Me? Like Yoohyeon? Pft, no way!” Siyeon continued laughing while Sua stared at her with a pokerface. “I don’t like Yoohyeon. I mean, I like her as a friend but not like what you think.”

“How’d you know what I think?” Sua asked suspiciously. “Wait, did you also notice their chemistry?” Siyeon nodded her head with a smirk. “Then, why are you flirting with Yooh?”

“It’s my strategy to make them confess their feelings for each other.” Sua gasped.

“Wow, you’re a genius. Ofcourse, make Jiu jealous so she would confess to Yoohyeon.”

“Yup.” Siyeon nodded. “Besides, Yoohyeon isn’t my type. I like girls who are spontaneous. You know, someone who drags me out in the middle of a conversation to ask something.”

Sua’s heart skipped a beat but decided to ignore it, she has a duty to fulfill for her bestfriend. Her own lovelife with Siyeon can wait. With that, she and Siyeon became partners in crime.

They would make plans for Yoohyeon and Jiu so they would get together more often. But at the same time, the two of them would also be together. They became close and…well, they also became a couple before Jiu and Yoohyeon. They could only sigh in defeat as they wait.

--

They had now debuted in a group named Minx, together with their main rapper, Dami. And yet, Sua’s ship still hadn’t sail. Siyeon and her decided to wait but they just waited in vain…

“So, anyone wants to tell me what’s going on in this group?” Dami asked Sua and Siyeon out of nowhere when they found Jiu and Yoohyeon cutely sleeping in the couch together.

“Well, we’re gays and together.” Siyeon announced. “And those two are oblivious idiots.”

“That’s right.” Sua nodded her head with a sigh. “Do you have anything against gays?”

“Nope, I’m gay myself.” Dami stated, causing the couple to gasp dramatically and it was loud enough to woke Jiu up. She tried to sit up but Yoohyeon’s arm preventing her from standing.

“Why are you guys so loud?’ the leader asked groggily as she snuggled closer to Yoohyeon.

“Sorry, we were just…” Siyeon stopped to think of an answer. “…talking about Dami’s crush. You know, the Chinese trainee who just joined in.” Dami immediately look at her alarmingly.

“What? Really? She’s close with Yoohyeon, I think her name’s Dong. Yeah, Han Dong.”

“O-Oh…good to know.” the main rapper mumbled as she secretly glared at Siyeon.

“I didn’t know you were gay but…goodluck.” Dami forced a smile as she nodded before grabbing Siyeon. “Before you leave, can you grab a blanket and wrapped it around us?”

“I got you.” Sua winked at Jiu before leaving to grab them a blanket and placed it on top of them. “Sleep well, sweet dreams.” she added before walking away with Siyeon and Dami.

Jiu and Yoohyeon did sleep well that night. And not only that, for the next couple of days, the other members would often find the two of them cuddling. It seems like they got one more step closer, and Sua is also getting one step closer to her dream of getting them together…

Not only in the dorm, but also in the backstage before and after the performance. Sua is a bit suspicious about their relationship but when Jiu confess to her one night about liking the tall tree, she was convinced that they still hadn’t got together yet. She really need to make them.

--

They debuted for the second time, together with their new members: Handong and Gahyeon, with a new name…Dreamcatcher. Yet, there’s still one thing that hadn’t change in the group.

Jiu and Yoohyeon grew closer each days but never had they admitted their feelings out loud. They both confessed to the members, but not with each other. It was getting annoying now, especially when the five members always see how oblivious and is just running in circles.

“I’m tired at watching them glance at each other when one isn’t looking.” Handong stated.

“Aren’t we all?” Dami mumbled with a chuckle. “It’s been like that ever since I remember.”

“I wish they would just get together already.” Sua muttered with a groan. “I literally tried everything to make them a couple and yet…they’re still not. I’m about to give up, Singni.”

“Don’t.” Siyeon said, patting her girlfriend’s head. “You’re doing great, it’s just a little more.”

“How much more do they need?” Gahyeon asked. “They’re already disgustingly sweet.”

“True.” Siyeon shrugged. “But atleast both of them already realized their feelings.”

“Right, we just need them to confess to each other. How hard is that, right?”

It was hard, Sua realized. The moment feelings were about to be confessed, Yoohyeon would find an excuse and ran away while Jiu would just act like those feelings weren’t there at all…

It lasted like that all throughout their debut phase. Even when it was clear to both of them how much they suit each other. Even with just one glance, they would know what the other was thinking. With that said, they both launched out of their seat and danced crazily to PPAP.

They were guesting in the show, Fact in Star, and Sua was laughing her out when her girlfriend showed her talent as dancing crazily. But was shocked when Yoohyeon and Jiu suddenly ran infront to replace Siyeon. The fact that they did it simultaneously amazed her.

Sua couldn’t just let them show their chemistry, so she offered Siyeon help in dancing. She stood up from her seat and they danced randomly together. The day ended with Jiu hoping that she could show off her chemistry with Yoohyeon to everyone the way Sua did earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter