She seems nice, ig

Angel’s Trumpet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone kill me now! It was barely the start of the gathering and the guys, my idiotic best friends, would not shut up about their supposed girlfriend, ‘Sara’, whom I was supposed to meet today, the modern day goddess and on legs. Well, according to them not me. Twenty minutes had just passed and I already wanted to just drown myself in my bowl of soup. Maybe I could choke on a peice of potato? Ooo maybe I can stab my eyes out with a butter knife. That’d probably be less painful than having to sit next to chanyeol as he kept on ranting about her “ perfect ” as the others just day dreamed of her said plump . Like, what the ?! Ew. 

So far all I knew was: 1) Her name is Sara Kim ( how unoriginal) 2) She was a leech, oh I’m sorry a vampire. 3) She was Gorgeous. “And when I say gorgeous, I mean like Oh-my-god-Gorgeous. Well of course not as beautiful as me, but still very pretty”, Sehun had said. Yeah, I don’t think being modest will ever be his forté.

“ Ugh, we can’t wait for you  to meet her! She’s just... just so... perfect!” Baekhyun, one of the louder ones in our group, gushed with hearts  in his eyes for the millionth time and I once again wished my head was in my soup bowl. All the others just nodded or sighed dreamily and so in love. They were sooo whipped. And it hurt like a seeing  them so in love with that girl, that my eyes began to burn with my tears. I blinked my tears away as I tried to ignore the sting in my chest. Whatever I felt towards them was obviously unrequited, so I had to it up because they were happy and as long as they were happy I could ignore the way the pieces of my heart seemed to stab my chest.

 Yes, I loved all nine of them and yes, they all loved one other girl, their girlfriend. And yes I also know that  to humans it may seem really weird, but to us supernatural it was normal. Since the female to male and male to female ratio is often quite unbalanced it led to polygamous relationships in the supernatural world. So often times a clan or a pack would mate with one individual, so it could be a pack or clan of boys with one girl or vice versa. I know, it’s  weird. But even though this usually happens with most supernatural beings, the races don’t tend to mix.  

There are four species on earth, first are the humans. They’re usually looked down on by the supernaturals due to their lack of power, but one can not overlook their cunningness. 

Since humans were the ones at a disadvantage because of their powerless state, they pretty much lost their . They panicked for years and often burned or hung any supernatural they found in their villages. But as they developed they also developed different ways to slaughter us. (They were obviously kind people) 

They created another supernatural species. Vampires.  They found a way to somehow turn some humans into those leeches. They were powerful. And excellent killing machines, The other supernaturals often had trouble fighting them off but could usually get them off their back but the weak had no chance. The elders, children and the sick were slaughtered and we were angry. And when I say we were angry, I mean ANGRY. It had begun a war. It was  all of the original supernatural, The Resistance, vs. The Other Side, the humans and The man-made leeches.

The third species, and one of the original supernaturals;  the demons,  went ballistic. And  Even though demons themselves weren’t that powerful, with only their abnormal strength and stealth, they were dangerous. Because they also posses runes that make them deadly, not much was known of them since they tend to hide in their sacred caves; it was very shocking to know they were willing to go out of their hiding place, but things were pretty bad at the time.

The last supernatural kind, and second of the original supernaturals, is my kind, the werewolves. We usually don’t interfere with altercations but things were too out of hand. Since we weren’t ones for fighting,  people often thought of us as powerless cowards. But we were definitely not weak. We were just as deadly as demons with our speed, agility, and str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter