Oneshot

Mission Day

The room was as quiet as it was possible. Only our breaths could be heard, not that anyone else were near to hear us. And even if there were, they wouldn’t have stayed long. No, they would not. Not when Hoseok and I were as bloodied was we could be, the scar above his left eye was bleeding for the first time after months of healing and care. There was also a bloody cut on his left cheek and upper lip. He was at a good distance, so that I still could see clearly all the damage I had caused on him.

 

“Great view, right?” smirking in a way only him could, Hoseok tried to calm his breath.

 

“I’m looking at you, not at Minhyuk” My time to smirk when his face fell. I felt a sting in my forehead and knew that I had one more injure to add to my aching leg and bleeding arm.

 

“Oh, come on. Why do you have to bring him in this conversation?”

 

“ You were the one to talk about great view.” Standing up, only to feel more pain because of the weight I was putting on, I tried to move away from him. “You are nothing but talk, Hoseok.”

 

“Nothing but talk?” He laughed shortly, as his must have felt some sting on his lips. “Damn, you cut my lips again.”

 

“Well, I think you really broke my leg this time.” Yeah, the pain was real, and was all my mind could focus at that moment. If he decided to attack me then, I would lose. “Hyunwoo will not be happy with it.”

 

“Changhyuk will, but then he will remember about our bet and start cry.”

 

“You bet with him you would break my leg?”

 

“No” He started, moving close to me. “I bet I would win.” He charged against me so fast, that if I hadn’t moved away earlier, he would really have hit me, giving him his so wanted victory.

 

Adrenalin was rushing through my veins once again, and I felt the pain subsided and the victory thirsty, making me move. Trying to move faster, I dunked when he tried to punch my face, a mistake that I regret soon after when I felt his knee hit my chin. The hit was so strong that send me back a few steps and I felt blood fill my mouth. He smiled when I spat the red liquid out of my mouth.

 

“You should not have enraged me sweetheart.”

 

“ I’ve already told you to not call me that.” I launched forward, and threw myself as hard as I could on him. The impact made us fall hard on the floor, with me above him. “I hate pet names.”

 

“I know, honey.” I blew two punches on his face, ripping his happy look away.

 

“ You should have learned by now that is not good for you to do that.”

 

“I just can’t resist to see your angry face, everytime I call you babe or princess, my love.” In an instant he shifted our places, and then I was the one locked under him. “You look beautiful like this, under me.” I could see things changing through his eyes.

 

“ Kiss me.”

 

“Thought you would never ask.” Our lips collided with such passion, that it seemed that they were fighting on their own. I felt his hands run down my arms and suddenly lift them above my head. He knew better. He knew, I would try to hit him, once he was distracted.

 

“What the hell happened here?” Our moment was disturbed with the arrival of the really high pitched tone person who walked on us. Hyunwoo was standing just beside the door of the gym room, with the grocery bags fallen next to his feet, looking to the mess Hoseok and I had done.

 

Trying to make the most of the moment, I hit hard on Hoseok, right down stairs and the poor fellow fell by my side, crying out loud. “Just training. The mission day is coming, I don’t want to be unprepared when the day comes.”

 

“ Yerin, that hurts.” Hoseok mumbled, while still rolling on the floor.

 

“The mission is still two months away, and you didn’t need to break the room to train.”

 

“Or my nuts.” Hoseok tried to get up, while using me as a support. “You will never have my children that away.”

 

“Oh, stop being a drama queen.” I kissed his cheek and walked away from him, going for the door. “I’m going to clean myself, and do the lunch.” Taking the bags off the floor, I kissed Hyunwoo’s cheek. “Oh, and tell Changkyun and Kihyun that I won, so they have to clean here and present themselves as my slaves till the mission day.

 

“Slaves?” Both male in the room said, but I could not really say anything, as excitement rushed through the blood that still was in my body.

 

“This is going to be so good.”