Fin

I Want to Date You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minjoo took a deep breath, struggling with the heavy backpack as she climbed the stairs to the performance club's studio. The metal surface made a gentle sound against her rubber shoes and Minjoo smiled at the brief entertainment. She created a beat with her steps.

Seventeen ladder steps later she finally reached the top of the stairs; a single door with random squiggles written on its surface. She spotted a drawing of what was supposed to be her face as she rummaged her backpack for the key.

A smile came upon her lips at Sakura's drawing and her fatigue instantly forgotten. She heard a small sound as the door was unlocked, her fingers trailing over the drawing before she pushed the door open.

Darkness greeted her and she instantly hesitated. She was about to turn to her backpack on the floor to get a flashlight then remembered she forgot to bring it. She wondered why did she forget a lot of things today, including her important scrapbook thus why she went back to the studio late at night just to get it.

She is prepared to sign her death certificate if someone ever to read that book.

Taking a deep breath, she dragged her backpack inside and put it near the door. The light switch is somewhere on the middle of the left wall so Minjoo pressed her hand against it and started walking forward.

She hit a few objects on the way. That's weird, she thought, because when she locked the studio that afternoon there was nothing on the floor save for the tables and chairs. But Minjoo is a good girl so she thought nothing about it and continued her search for the switch.

A new light and loud scream surprised her even before she could find what she was looking for. She turned around right at the same time as two pairs of arms engulfed her and lifted her off the floor. She screamed.

"Hey, kids, be careful!" She heard someone's warning amidst the ruckus and finally, her foot touched the floor. She squinted her eyes to the dim candlelight and saw Wonyoung and Yujin grinning down at her.

These kids...

She shifted her eyes and saw the rest of the club members spreading around the small table in the middle of the room with a birthday cake on it. She was touched that she started crying.

"Yujin you made her cry!"

"I'm not!"

Minjoo just laughed as she watched Hitomi and Nako teaming up against the younger girl. When wou

Please log in to read the full chapter