Final

Triangle Love

"Hyung." Taemin felt a hand pulled his waist closer. A hard chest on his back.
"I woke you up? Sorry." 
"What are you doing?" It has been almost 2 months.
"Hugging you. What else?"
"We broke up." Taemin whispered. Minho sighed.
"Taemin ah. I'm tired. Let's just sleep." Taemin hated himself for not be able to push him away.
Taemin loved him too.

***

"Good morning." Taemin woke up to a smile on Minho's face.  Taemin smiled back.
They just stayed for a bit longer, enjoy each other company.

"This is so ....sad." Taemin suddenly said.
Minho chuckled because that's true.
"I'm sorry." He kissed Taemin's forehead. "I'll fix this. Please don't give up on us."
"I don't know." Taemin really didn't know. 

He got up, washed his face, brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen. Minho just stayed still, inhaling Taemin's scent on the bed.

"Want to go to Europe with me?" Minho hugged Taemin from behind, kissing his neck.
"Bad idea." Taemin was busy washing his apple. "Your mother will kill me as soon as we arrive there." 

Minho has been offering Taemin this and that. He just wanted them to be together.

Taemin brought some apples to the table. Minho clinging to his back. He couldn't even sit.

"Hyung." He peeled Minho's hands from his waist, then facing him. He sighed seeing Minho's tired face, dark circle under his eyes were no joke.

"You look terrible." Taemin commented. "You can eat some apples and go to work, and I'll go to...."

Minho silenced him with a kiss. A deep one. He didn't want to stop. Taemin's hands on Minho's arms, massaging him.
"I'll come again tonight." Minho pecked him again for the last time and disappeared.

***

That night Minho did come again. But Taemin was not there. His apartment was empty. 

"Hyung im flying somewhere. please eat well, rest well, be happy." Taemin left a note.

Being the one and only child means Minho's life is in his parents hands.
"You are not gay. Just marry Yuri and give me a grandson." Said Mrs Choi firmly.

Mrs Choi talked to Taemin, gave him a lot of money and told him to leave Minho. She also visited his parents, promised to give anything they want. Taemin's materialistic stepmom quickly said yes to everything Mrs Choi said. His father didn't say a word. Taemin was alone.

Minho just wanted to be with Taemin for the rest of his life. Taemin never hurt him except the fact that he gave up on their love. Minho felt so alone.

***

3 years later. Taemin went to Ari's wedding party, a beautiful friend he met during winter 2 years ago. They used to work at the same company in Japan.

Ari married his model boyfriend Kim Kibum. Jeju was just that perfect place to tie their bond.

"You look beautiful." Taemin hugged Ari.
"Thanks for coming."
"What are you talking about? Of course I'm coming."
"I used to think I will marry you though." Ari then laughed.
"Ugh don't bring that up again."

Ari did fall for Taemin. But things just didn't work out.

Forget the quiet, shy, introvert Taemin. He changed. He date a lot and met many friends.

"So where's Jongin?"
"Will be here soon." Taemin kissed Ari's cheek and shaked Kibum's hand with a congratulation for both of them.

Jongin has always been so kind to Taemin. He actually confessed once and they kissed twice, but they were just friends. 

"There you are." Jongin ruffled Taemin's hair from behind.
"stop it." Taemin move away from Jongin.
Jongin chuckled. He got closer to Taemin, standing beside him and interlaced their hands.
"What is this?" Taemin glared at him.
"What is what?"
Jongin pretended like nothing happened, it just felt normal to do so.

There's times when Jongin being so sweet and lovey dovey to Taemin like this. A stupid grin on Jongin's face was proof of how much he loved this.

"Stop grinning and go congratulate Ari."
"It's a good moment for her but not so much for me. I'm jealous." He tightened his hold on Taemin's hands. Taemin sighed.
"Fine I'll go to her."

Taemin again went outside, found a quite place and smoking his last cigarette. It's something he started since months ago. He wasn't that addicted but it did do something good to his messy mind.

He kept checking his phone. The idiot Jinki, Taemin's ex really freaking broke up with him just because Taemin told him to. He didn't even call him for a week straight. Taemin laughed to himself.

Taemin dating a lot not because he wanted to play around. He actually always wanted to have a serious relationship with his previous boyfriends, but always failed. Maybe marriage wasn't meant for him.

"Are you smoking again?" Jongin found hm. Taemin didn't say anything. Jongin sat beside him. The old song of Jason Mraz I'm yours sounded nice as always.

Jongin was straight as rulers, only gay for Taemin. Jongin a player never dated, only playing, push and pulling. He wanted to sleep with Taemin since forever but honestly Taemin hated that kind of guy so much. 

 a good friend yes but in terms of relationship he was an . He couldn't feel, he only judge with his eyes. Like he liked every beautiful woman out there and slept with them whenever he wanted. Well who could deny his attractive visual? Jongin was a hottie.

"Stop doing that." Taemin hit his head when Jongin suddenly kissed his hand after playing with it.
"Aww. Why do you hate me so much?"
"Because you are an ."
"What?. I've always been so kind to you."
"Shut up." Taemin hit his head again playfully. He couldn't say no to that.

After a long chat with Jongin, Taemin told him he will go sightseeing before flying back to Japan. Jongin insisted on going with Taemin. Taemin too didn't like to go alone.

Taemin went to wash his hands to the toilet after he excused himself to Kibum & Ari.

"Taemin ah, is that really you?" A familiar voice behind Taemin. Taemin looked up at the mirror. He was so nervous all of sudden. He turned to face the guy.
"Oh hi, yeah."
"So that's really you."
"Yeah."
Taemin smiled nervously. He couldn't understand the look Minho has on his face.

"Is fate playing with us or something? What a joke." Minho said laughing bitterly after a long silence.
"What?"
"I really hate how I have to see you here. I hate this, I hate you." 
That hurted Taemin so much. He couldn't say anything. Minho's face getting red and angry. He palmed his hand, he sure hate the boy in front of him.

"Tae you there?" Jongin came and found 2 guys glaring at each other, the atmosphere was heavy.
"Yeah." Taemin then went to Jongin, leaving Minho alone. "Let's go."

Seeing Taemin for the first time after he left him years ago, made him mad. He shouldnt have come to his besfriend Kibum's wedding. He didn't want to see him again. 

 said yes to everything his mom told him, also to marry Yuri. He did already and has a child from her even though they never really love each other. Everything was just business. His life went to a very different direction.

Jongin and Taemin enjoyed dinner together after a long walk on the beach holding hands.
"Who was the guy?" Jongin asked curiously.
"Which one?" Taemin ordered his second plate. He was exhausted.
"In the toilet." Did taemin just pretend like he doesn't remember anything? 
"Someone I know." 
"Oh." That was it, Taemin didn't want to tell more.

That day Taemin was really sad he couldn't cry. He loved Minho so much but everyone forced him to leave. It just didn't feel right to stay. Obviously they were not meant to be. 

The Minho he saw today looked different. He lose weight and didn't look as bright, must be busy with life. The reaction was unforgettable too, he must really hate Taemin just like what he told him. 

Nevermind. Taemin believed as time went by, he'll gradual forget things happened today. What a bad day.

"You should visit your parents Taemin ah." Jongin offered Taemin more cake. Taemin loved sweets.
"Pass. I don't want to."
"What are you going to do tomorrow then?"
"Sleep. Obviously."

Taemin ate a lot. Jongin only watching him most of the time. That guy really ate everything but still never gained weight. His cheeks just looked chubbier.

Taemin was planning to stay in Jeju for 3 days. Let's say for vacation even if he only wanted to sleep. Jongin had plan too, to do whatever Taemin do.

Taemin might see him only as an as he said but things he told Taemin that he likes him and wanted to spend more time with him was the truth. He wanted to date him.

"You stay here too?" Taemin asked when they reached hotel.
"Obviously."

Taemin took a bath and couldn't help but think everything happened today. He really shouldn't have come here. He groaned frustrated. He drank a can of cola, wanted to calm himself. 

A knock on the door, Jongin brought some beers in his hand, desperate to make Taemin drunk. Both flopped themselves to the sofa comfortably.

"See? I told you It's raining outside."
"Yeah I know." Taemin tucked his damped hair behind his ear. Jongin  helping him combed his hair.
"What happened to Jinki?"
"That old man blocked me." Taemin laughed sounds pathetic.
"I'm the only one who will always stay, I told you."
"I know. Thanks." Taemin looked at him, meet his eyes, thanked him sincerely because he was right. 
"Why do you hate me?" Jongin sounded hurt.
"I don't hate you Jongin ah."
"Then why don't you date me?"
Taemin sighed. "Why do you want to date me?"
"I like you."
"Why do you like me?"
"Just because you are you."
Taemin once again sighed. He knew what was Jongin trying to do. It's not the first time he confessed to Taemin. Taemin just ignored him many times.

"I don't think we have the same perception of this dating thing" Taemin said again. "You know, it's not only about Jongin ah. I don't do it that way."
"I told you I want to start something with you." Jongin was serious. "Why do you think I still don't date properly? I'm waiting for you, Tae."
Jongin did tell him that a few times too. Taemin was still not sure, did Jongin flirt with him or he did say the truth.
"I'm still Jinki's now." Taemin always had a reason to reject him.
"Ugh. I don't get it, I don't get you." Jongin frustrated. Taemin laughed. 
"Let me think about it then."
"Really?" Jongin eyes sparkling happy.
"Yeah."
"Ok." Jongin then hugged him.
"Just don't do this." Taemin hit his head for the nth time that day because seriously their skinship was too much for the just friends things.
"But I really want to kiss you now. I feel like we are dating already."
"You idiot erted head." Taemin hit him again. Jongin laughing hard. "Sorry I can't help it."
"Are you seriously doing it?" Taemin asking when Jongin hold both his cheeks.
Jongin smiled. "Yes, just once. You know the last time was a year ago."

He did peck Taemin's plump lips. He could hear a rapid heart beat under Taemin's hand. Taemin pulled away first "you must really like me, don't you?"

Jongin didn't say a word because both of them knew it already. He closed the gap between them and kissed him properly this time. The soft lips tasted sweet yet a bit bitter from the alcohol. He pulled Taemin to his laps. Taemin's hands on his fluffy hair, he didn't really respond to the kiss, only follow Jongin movement. However when he felt a hand under his shirt trying to explore the skin inside, he pulled away immediately and hit his head.

"Ya. You." Taemin shout and was about to escape from his laps but Jongin stopped him while laughing.
"Sorry." Jongin then hugged him. "I just like you that much you know." He kissed Taemin's cheek.
"Ok ok so now go back to your room." Taemin got up now, bringing the beer cans to throw them.
"Well that was quite a good kiss. I like it." Jongin followed Taemin.
"Can you just go quitely? Goodness." Taemin scolded him, not really angry, a smile on his face.
"I will." He hugged Taemin and pecked his lips again. "Good night baby."
"Shut up you idiot." Jongin went to his room laughing.

***

Jinki never called Taemin again. He sent some flowers to Taemin's apartment with a letter. He mentioned about Jongin a lot. They had a fight because Jinki was jealous. Taemin explained that both were just friends. But that didn't help at all. Taemin only sighed reading an apology from Jinki. 

"See? Everyone thinks there's something between us." Jongin served himself a tea, he joined Taemin watching TV.
"Because you keep clinging to me." Taemin took a sip of Jongin's tea, it smelled good.
"So are we doing it or not?" Jongin sure was impatient.
"Doing what?"
"Dating."
"I'm still thinking about it." Taemin didn't avoid the eye contact.
"Stop thinking, just do it.." Jongin almost shout, frustrated.
"No I have to. I'm trying to figure out your feeling for me and mine for you."
"You don't know? Woah I lost for words." He gulped down his tea, looking frustrated. Taemin smiled.

The rest of the day they spent with too much confession from Jongin. He didn't hold back anymore. Taemin just listened to everything Jongin had to say. 

After a whole week Jongin crying right in front of Taemin's face, Taemin decided to start whatever it was with him. 

"do you like really have feeling for me?" Taemin combed Jongin's hair.
"I do. Is that wrong?" His eyes were red and swollen from too much crying.
"You look like an idiot." Taemin was like a mother putting her baby to sleep. Jongin being so clingy to him. 
"Thanks to you." Jongin tightened his hug.
"I know. Sorry." Taemin smiled kissing his forehead. "Good night." 
They ended up sleeping in Taemin's place. 

***

Taemin always really strict about skinship. He did allow himself and his partner to kiss but sleeping together and do something more was a big NO. 

Jongin strangely never forced Taemin to do things Taemin didn't want to. Despite having too many experience with his one night stands in the past, he respected Taemin. 

Today was their 2nd month of dating.

"Tae."
"Hm?" Taemin was about to tie his now quite long hair in a ponytail.
"If you keep growing your hair like that I might lose it.." Jongin busy watching Taemin. 
"You ..." Taemin threw a pillow directly to Jongin's face. Jongin burst out laughing.

Jongin meant it. He was holding back so much. Being with Taemin brought him so much happiness but it was also a torture. What did he expect to have such a gorgeous boyfriend yet you should leave him untouched.

"So are you really going tomorrow?" Taemin joined Jongin for breakfast, sitting on his laps.
"Yeah." Jongin fed him a toast.
"How long?"
"a week." Jongin fed him again.
"Oh I thought you said only 3 days?" Taemin unconsciously pouted.
"Why? Will you miss me?" Jongin grin happily.
"Of course." Taemin pecked Jongin's lips. Jongin expected a longer one but Taemin pulled back too quickly. Taemin ate again.
"What was that? Kiss me please." Jongin plead.
"You wish." Taemin fed Jongin a fat sausage to shut him up.

Sometimes it felt like Taemin playing hard to get, push and pull with Jongin. But for some reason that kind of attitude was something Jongin love from him. It didn't mean the feeling was not real anyway.

"Just don't do anything stupid behind my back. I'll never forget you if you do." Taemin sounded protectively scary.
"I won't." 
"Good." Jongin pulling Taemin's slim waist and Taemin willingly initiated the kiss, the sweet and slow one.
"I'll miss you." Jongin said between the kiss.

***

"Why do you keep losing so much weight? You look horrible right now." Kibum yelled at Minho. Ari tried to calm him down. Didn't get any answer from Minho, Kibum fumbled on the phone, trying to reach Yuri. "Ya, where the hell are you?"
Yuri was abroad for vacation. Obviously with her athlete boyfriend. "LA. Why?" Yuri sounded calm.
"Are enjoying your vacation right now? You leave your son, don't even care about your husband and you are still happy with your new boyfriend? Good job Yuri ssi." Kibum just kept yelling to her because she really only thinking about herself. It pissed him the most because no matter how much he yelled at her, she just didn't care. 
"Appa?" Yoogeun suddenly woke up.
"Oh? Come here." Minho hold him.

Yoogeun eating happily while the adults were talking seriously.
"Oppa, so unnie is always like this?" Ari hasn't even met Yuri. 
"Not really. We just had a little fight." Minho placed a glass of water in front of Yoogeun.
"A fight or not, Yuri should never have done this. She is a wife and a mother. She..."
"Kim kibum ah,. don't say such a bad words in front of my son." Minho fed Yoogeun.
"Sorry" kibum whispered. "When is she going to come back?"
"I don't know. She ignores my text & call." Said minho pathetically. Kibum sighed looking at Ari, just as confusion.
"Oppa, want to go to Japan for a week or something?" Ari suddenly asked.
"Not bad. Just go with us, I think Yoogeun will be happy too." Kibum explained enthusiasticly. "Right Yoogeun ah?" Yoogeun was too busy with his food.

A week later Minho decided to take a break from work and did fly to Japan with Yoogeun. It was not really a vacation, because his mother already scheduled a meeting with their business partner in Japan. Minho couldn't say no.

The newlywed couple flight was 3 days ago. They already in Japan. Minho had relatives in Japan but he decided to stay at hotel. He didn't want to disturb the couple too.

Minho was glad to see the excited baby, Yoogeun happy with literally everything. It was his first experience flying that high. He didn't even sleep. He wanted to walk himself most of the time, especially today, when Minho took him to the toy store.

"Yoogeun ah wait here for a second. Don't go anywhere. Ok?"
"Ok."
Yoogeun still didn't want to be held by Minho. The store didn't accept card, he had to take some cash, he was in front of ATM and Yoogeun right behind him with eyes still roaming so many toys. When Minho was done, he realized Yoogeun was already missing. "Holy ."

***

"Hi baby? Where is your parents?" Taemin accidentally bumped into the lost big eyed baby boy. Taemin didn't really collect toys but his boss told him to buy some for his birthday son, the expensive one.

The baby in front of him ignored his question, looking adorably confused.
"Let's look for your parents. Let's go." He held Yoogeun's hand, planning to get help from the store to announce the lost kid.
"What's your name?" Taemin asked in Japanese, obviously Yoogeun didn't understand.
"Appa?" Yoogeun suddenly panicked and was about to cry.
"Are you Korean? Don't cry, we'll find your appa. What's your name again?"
"Yoogeun."
"What a good name. Do you want candy? Here."

Minho heard the announcement. He rushed to the help center.
He found his son busy chewing candy and a familiar guy kept talking to him.
"Yoogeun ah." Yoogeun happily run to Minho's arms. Minho kissed his forehead and ignored the clearly shocked guy. "Appa told you to not go anywhere. Why didn't you listen to me?" Minho scolded him and made Yoogeun cry. "Don't do it again. I'll be really angry." Yoogeun nod still crying.

"I'll get going." Minho thanks the staff and just left like that without thanking Taemin. Yoogeun's waved his hand to him. Taemin waved back, mouthing a good bye. It was awkward but Taemin didn't expect anything from the later. Taemin went back to work after that, his mind quite messy. Minho was married and had a son? He didn't know, this shocking fact distracted him so much. He was supposed to be happy for him too.

"What's wrong Tae?" Jongin sounded worried. Because Taemin never called during work hours. "You okay?"
"I miss you. That's all." Taemin sighed. Jongin burst out laughing after some seconds of silence.
"You are so freaking cute I want to kiss you right now."
"Shut up. Arrrrggggghhhh I shouldn't have said that. You are so annoying." Taemin groaned, but smiling at the same time.
"Its only the second day you know. Something happened at work?" Jongin was happy yet also worried.
"Nothing."
"Good then."
They continued to talk for more minutes because they did miss each other.

***

Minho was mad for some reason. Taemin in Japan? What a great day. The fate simply playing with him.

That night kibum and Ari visited Minho. They played with Yoogeun and talked this and that with Minho. Kibum didn't fail to notice the look on Minho's face.

"What's with you really?"
"Bad day." Minho answered simply.
"What? Yoogeun looks happy though."
"Yeah thankfully."
"Yuri did something again right?" Kibum almost called Yuri and yelled again but stopped when minho said no.
"No no. I don't care about her. She can do whatever she wants."
"Then what is it?" 
Ari came from Yoogeun's room after took some pics of him sleeping. He was so cute.
"I met my ex." Minho confessed. 
"What? That's it?" Kibum laughed, Ari also laughed found Kibum's laugh more funny.
Minho shouldn't have told them. He will ended up getting bully.
"Everyone has ex. What's so bad about meeting your ex? It's just something happened in the past. Let it go." Kibum finally spoke. "Right?"
"Yeah." Ari nod, kept checking her phone.
"Wait don't tell me you still have feeling?" Kibum's eyes widened.
"What? No. Of course no." Minho responded really fast.
"Eeeeeey. Your reaction said otherwise." Kibum gulped down his juice, he didn't really drink alcohol. Ari did the same.
Ari then got a call and answered it, while going to the front door, she didn't want to disturb the guys talk.
"Hi Tae." Minho heard the first 2 words and suddenly freak out.

Ari joined them back and the guys staring weirdly to her.
"What?" Ari flopped beside Kibum.
"The world is really really small you know." Kibum said still looking at confused Ari. When Kibum told her Taemin was Minho's ex, she finally understood the situation. She mumbled a low "Taemin never tells."

***

The next day Taemin didn't go to work because he didn't feel well. He had fever yet felt cold. He wrapped himself in a thick blanket, eating cereal.

He didn't tell Jongin, he'd really worried. He went to sleep because he needed rest and he wanted to forget awkward meeting yesterday. 

Jongin called him a few times but he missed all of them. He didn't have enough energy to talk to him.

He forced himself to get up hearing the stubborn knock on the door.he wore his eyeglasses, looking at the clock. It was 8 pm.

"Yes I'm coming." Taemin almost shout, whoever it was, that people really pissed him off. His head hurts so bad.

He unlocked the door and he was taken aback by the man in front of him.
Taemin was speechless, finally able to say a simple "ow" after a long seconds.

There was Minho, the Choi Minho. He looked as confused. "Why am I here. What the hell am I doing right now. I must have gone crazy. Stupid me." Minho talked inside his brain. "Sorry. I...I..." He paused. Taemin too, only standing there with a thick blanket around himself, a transparent glasses, red eyes and super messy hair. "I'm sorry. I'll just go." Minho thought he should go right away but his body didn't listen, he just stayed like that.

"Hyung. Come in. Let's talk." Taemin said after a whole minute Minho standing there, didn't really go anywhere.
Minho himself knowing how he couldn't reject that offer. He followed Taemin inside.

Taemin went to his bedroom, unwrapped himself from a blanket and wearing a jacket instead.
"Here." Taemin made him a warm tea.
"Thanks."

Taemin sat beside Minho. He was thinking what to say, why are you here, how did you know I live here, who is the boy, where is he now, are you married. But the only thing came out and his mouth was as important "how have you been doing hyung?"

Minho looked surprise by just the simplest question. He tried to avoid eye contact. "I umm fine. I guess." He put his tea on the table. He should have asked the same question to Taemin but he didn't.
"Good to hear that." Taemin smiled, trying to be more comfortable with him. Minho could see it from the corner of his eyes.
"Hyung I just want to say, I'm really sorry.." there Minho looked at Taemin back "for....everything. you know, I left without saying anything..."
"Why did you do that?" Minho couldn't help it, Taemin was taken aback. He sighed.
"I'm sorry." Taemin didn't know what else to say.
"I told you to not give up on us and you just...." He couldn't continue. He was angry again, mostly to himself. It was his fault in the first place. He was being controlled by his mother and he knew it hurts Taemin the most. 
"I know." Taemin smiled, sad to see both of them being stranger again.
Silence.

"No I'm sorry for everything too." Minho finally said.
"Don't be. I understand. Really." Taemin still felt cold. He smiled at Minho to make sure he knew everything is okay now, I hope we can be friends again. Minho strangely could understand what Taemin tried to say. He smiled back.

"So hyung what are you doing here?"
"In Japan? Vacation."
"No I mean in my apartment."
That was quite a straight forward question.
"I uhmm.. I don't know." Taemin laughed for the first time that day, seeing the obviously nervous Minho. He knew Minho must knows Kibum or Ari, since Minho attended their wedding too.
"I really want us to be friends again hyung. Why are you so stiff around me?" He crossed his legs.
"It just awkward."
"What? What do I have to do to make you feel comfortable with me?"
"Nothing. Just do nothing. I'll get used to it."
"Okay then." 
Taemin got up and looked around for the medicine he always keep. His head still hurts so bad. He brought a glass of water to the table. Minho only realized the thick jacket now.
"Are you sick?" Minho sounded really worried.
"fever." Taemin gulped down his medicine.
"Let me check." Minho put the back of his hand on Taemin's forehead. Taemin was burning. "Oh my God, tae. You should sleep." He tugged Taemin's hand and about to lead him to his bedroom.
"Hyung im fine."
"No. You are not." Minho insisted. He was right. Taemin almost fell even before they reached the bedroom. "Did you have dinner? A healthy one?" Taemin already lying down, closing his eyes.
"Hmm." It was a yes.
"You lied. I'll cook for you." 

Taemin could hear Minho talking on the phone. "I'll leave Yoogeun to you. I'll be a bit late tonight." And after that he really sleep.

***

"Oh my God. Time, time, what time is it?" Taemin mumbled after he woke up with a bright sunlight from outside. He searching for his phone, half asleep.
"It's Saturday Tae." Minho was there sitting beside his bed. 
Suddenly Taemin remembered things happened last night. The last thing he remembered was Minho cooking for him and he did eat the food. Did minho feed him? Most importantly did minho stay in his apartment?
"Hyung. Did you stay?" Taemin then sitting in his bed, his hair was a mess.
"No. I just got here awhile ago. It's almost 11 by the way. You woke up really late. Do you feel better?" Minho unconsciously put his back of his hand on Taemin's forehead to check his fever. Taemin flinched with such act, made the atmosphere awkward too.
"I'm fine now."
"Really? That's good to hear."

Taemin excused himself to take a shower and Minho unpack the food and some fruits he bought outside.
"You can just leave hyung. I'm totally fine now." Taemin came out with his damped hair, big black t shirt and a sweatpants.
"It's okay Tae. Come and eat your breakfast here."
"Thanks." Taemin smiled. Suddenly his phone ringing and he picked up the phone. He went to his bedroom.
"Hi Jongin ah."
"Why didn't you answer my call and ignore all of my chat?" Jongin almost yelled at him.
"Sorry. I was sleeping."
"What? Are you sick?"
"I'm fine now."
"You idiot. I told you to get more rest. Why don't you listen to me sooner? You make me worried all the time."
Taemin sighed. "I'm soooo sorry Jongin ah don't be mad please."
"Are you really okay now? Activate your video call. I have to see you with my own eyes. Hurry up."
"Okay."
They changed the call to video call. 
"You happy now?"
"No." Jongin pouted. He hated how Taemin didn't tell him that he was sick. But he was relieved to see his Taemin looking as gorgeous. 
"Sorry. I was just too tired and kept sleeping. I didn't check my phone."
Jongin sighed. "I know. I'm just worried." He pouted again.
"You know I love you." 
"You what?" Jongin's eyes widened.
Taemin sighed "I said I love you." 
Jongin smiling ear to ear. He was too happy to hear that. It took almost 3 months for Taemin to say that L word. He didn't really fall in love easily.
"I love you too." Jongin forgot why he was mad since yesterday. He forgave Taemin already.

The phone call was quite long, Taemin forgot about Minho. He rushed to end the call and went back to see the waiting Minho.
"Hyung I'm so sorry. The call was important."
"It's okay." Minho smiled. The porridge was getting cold. "Come and eat here."

They ate quitely. It felt weird for both of them. Taemin could see the same dark circles under Minho's eyes. He looked really tired too.
"How is it?" Minho asked.
"Delicious."

Minho did leave Taemin's apartment and go to see Yoogeun in Kibum's house. But it was at 5am and came back again in an hour. He was worried. He didn't tell Taemin. When Taemin talked on the phone, locking himself, Minho knew that was a call from his boyfriend.

"When are you flying back to Korea?" Taemin finished his porridge.
"Next week I think."
"I see."
"Here your medicine."
"Thanks."

Minho's eyes fixed on Taemin.
"Hyung."
"Hm?"
"Don't look at me like that." That's it. Minho awkwardly looked away.
"Sorry."

After the awkward brunch, they talked to each other about the unfinished things between them. They sure needed to do that.
"So the kid is your son?" Taemin was dying to ask that. Minho for some reason didn't know it's coming.
"Yeah."
"He is cute." Taemin said.
"Yeah he is."
"You and Yuri....?" Taemin didn't continue the question.
"We married. Yes."
"I see."

They both cleared their throat. 
"How is your parents doing?" Taemin asked again.
"Healthy."
"I see."

It was almost 1 pm. 
"You moved to Japan since that day or?" Minho too, couldn't continue the question. It was still hard to say that Taemin left him.
"Not really. I traveled a lot and yeah, I felt much more comfortable to live here." Taemin explained.
"Sounds fun."
"Yes. I meet new peoples and make a living here."
"Seems like you are having your best time."
"Yes. I'm happy."
"That's great."

Another silence. Minho got a message from Ari. Yoogeun keep looking for him. He told her he'll be there soon.
"You should go?"
"Yeah. You know I'm a father now." Minho tried to joke but not funny at all.
"I know." Taemin giggled.

He packed some fruits and chocolates for Yoogeun. He himself was a sweet eater.
"Thanks a lot hyung." Taemin hugged Minho.
"It's okay. You should get more rest."
"I will." Taemin pulled away. The sweet smell coming from him. He was smiling. "Tell me hyung, are we friends?"
"Yes we are."
"Okay."

Minho told him to call once in awhile. He gave Taemin his number.

***

They both felt weird. Obviously there was still something in the air, something left unsaid.

He came to Kibum's house and Yoogeun was sleeping. Probably tired after playing the whole day. Yuri called him twice. She didn't really take care of her husband but she tried to be a good mom to Yoogeun. Minho called her to tell her Yoogeun with him.

Kibum could see something was not right. 
"Did you meet Taemin?" Kibum asked. 
"Yeah."
"Then what happened?"
"We talked."
"Good."

Minho walked away to see Yoogeun.
"What are you doing?" Kibum knew Minho still had so many things in his head.
"I'm going to sleep."

***

"I met my ex." Taemin sent it to Jongin just wanted to make him jealous. In a second Jongin already calling him.

"What happened?" He didn't even say hello.
"I told you I met my ex." Taemin hold his laughter.
"Why the hell did you guys meet?"
"Just naturally. He is in Japan. He visited me and bought me a porridge. He told me he is sorry..and"
"He is still into you. I'm going back right ing now." Jongin cut him off.
"He is married. Don't worry." Taemin laughed.
It was a wrong decision to make Jongin jealous. He really left his work and went to Taemin's apartment. It was already midnight when he arrived.

"You are really coming?" Taemin welcomed him after unlocking the door.
"Of course I am." Jongin hugged Taemin. "I have to make sure you are still mine." 
"Ya. You sounds really scary." Taemin hit his head. Taemin knew what he was thinking.
"What are you thinking?" Jongin smirked.
"Nothing."
"Oh you are red."
"Shut up."
Jongin kissed him.

They both laying down comfortably, kissing each other. 
"Say that again" Jongin whispered to the kiss.
"What?"
"The 3 words."
Taemin chuckled and said it anyway. "I love you." 
Jongin smiling, totally happy to hear that. He kissed Taemin deeper, holding him closer. 
"I love you, I love you, I love you." Jongin said it again and again. Taemin keep chuckling. 
"Tae, when are we going to do it?"
"Don't ever think about it." Taemin said strictly.
"Oh." Jongin always listened to Taemin. "Ok."
Taemin pecked his lips, smiling. "Let's sleep."

They sleeping peacefully, holding each other. Taemin could feel Jongin's lips on his forehead. Jongin was still worried. The fact that minho taking care of Taemin, stayed there, cooked for him and everything made him nervous. He knew Taemin was hard to forget and always have so many fans. But he never felt this worried about it. 

He even checked Taemin's phone. In case Taemin and minho stayed in touch. Thankfully he didn't find anything like that. He was relieved.

***

Jongin woke up early. It was almost five in the morning. After staring at the sleeping beauty, he started to attack Taemin with a kiss. The lips are plump in the first place, it getting swollen with a few kisses.

"What are you do..mmph" Taemin eyes still closed. Jongin didn't stop. The kisses was light, but too many of them coming.
"Don't mind me. Just sleep." Jongin kissing Taemin's neck now. Jongin's hands exploring his tummy. It made Taemin shiver. They never did something that far.
"You. Ugh." Taemin groaned. Jongin playfully touching Taemin's . Taemin glared at him. "I hate you."
"You'll like it. I promise." He smiled. Pinned him and exposed his pale chest. He touched the hardened buds, each of them. Taemin's breath hitched.
Jongin kissed every skin, marking him here and there.

When he was about to mark that skin under Taemin's jawline, Taemin stopped him breathless. "People will see."
"Let them." That didn't stop him.

Taemin giving in already. Even when that skilled hand slipped under his sweatpants, he remained still.
"Ah." The hand touched him down there inappropriately, giving him a massage, made him hard. 
"You love it." Jongin smirked proud of himself.
"Shut up you idiot."
Jongin giggled, lowering Taemin's pants and even his boxer. He positioning himself, eyes fixed on Taemin.
"What are you doing?" Taemin was nervous. Jongin smirked.

***

"How was it?" Jongin asked the hiding Taemin.
"I don't know." Taemin shifted closer to the crook of Jongin's neck.
"You came like that only with such kissing and touching.."  Jongin . "You love it too much"
"Arrrrggggghhhh." He tightened his hug.
"I'll take you for real next time." 
"I don't want to." Jongin laughed.

Taemin sleeping again for some more hours. Only woke up at a gentle pat from Jongin. "I'm going Tae, they don't stop calling me."
"Ok."
They hugged.
"Don't meet the Minho guy again. Ok?"
"I won't." Jongin smiled.

***

5 months later.

Yoogeun growing up so fast. Minho and Yuri were just as busy. Their marriage was just so so. They let their partner to do whatever they want. But Yoogeun still their priority.

"I'm taking him to my parents house tonight. We'll stay there for 4 days." Yuri still feeding Yoogeun.
"I'll go with you." Minho said.
"But you have work tomorrow?"
"Yeah, I'm not staying."
"Ok."

Yuri loved Minho. She was the happiest when they tied their bond. But Minho never felt that way. It hurts her. She needed to be with someone who loved her too. Then she started to get out more and having an affair. Minho knew yet didn't say a thing. That hurts Yuri more.

"I'll go now." Minho told his mother in law. He hugged her. "Sorry I can't stay."
"I understand. Be careful on your way." 
"Thanks mother." 
He kissed Yoogeun's forehead and pecked Yuri's lips. Obviously a small show for his mother in law.

Minho too has been playing around lately. He went clubbing everytime he had time. He worked out too much. He didn't know what's with him, he wasn't himself.

That night Kibum called him.
"I'm going to have a baby." Kibum shouted happily.
Minho congratulated him and Ari. He also gave them some know how to be a good parents. Well even though he was not a good one.

"Oh I almost forget. I heard Taemin is getting married in 2 months." Kibum lied purposely wanted to know how Minho will react.
"What?" Minho said after a long pause.
"Yeah he told me himself." Another lie. 
Minho: .....
"He hung up? Wtf I was just joking." Kibum mumbled to Ari beside him

***

It was 4 in the morning. Minho found himself already standing in front of Taemin's apartment in Japan, ringing the bell continuesly. He was furious. 

After almost 10 minutes he rang the doorbell, someone finally unlocked the door. There was a sleepy Taemin, still trying to open his eyes properly to see the rude guy. Once he met the guy's eyes, he was speechless.

"Minho? Hyung? What are you..?"
Minho attacked him with a kiss. Taemin was surprised at first, didn't know it's coming. He tried to push him. The grip on his cheek was too strong. Taemin just kept hitting Minho's hard chest. But it didn't affect him. His hand on Taemin's hips, preventing him to escape.

Taemin knew it was pointless to push him. He decided to stop trying but didn't kiss him back. It felt so wrong for so many reasons. 

Minho kissing him hard just to show how mad he was at Taemin, and at himself. He forced Taemin to open his mouth and his tongue. He didn't even realize that he pushed Taemin a bit too hard to the door and pinned him there. 

Taemin didn't know what's going on with Minho but he could feel something was not right.
Both was breathless as Minho pulled away and looked at Taemin's eyes.
"Hyung stop this." Taemin plead. Minho couldn't think straight. He pushed Taemin to the sofa, kissing his exposed neck and tried to explore every skin that's Taemin.
"Hyung please. You are hurting me." 
Minho stopped everything he has been doing suddenly. His body fell heavy on to Taemin's.

They just stayed like that for a while and listening closely to each other heartbeat.

"What's wrong?" Taemin whispered, gave Minho's head some calming massage.
"I'm sorry." He hugged Taemin tight.
After some minutes the younger tried to get up and sit properly. Minho really just wanted to keep holding him. Minho used to be really clingy to Taemin.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taemin asked again, sitting with a bit of space. Minho didn't answer, thinking hard what to say. Taemin sighed and left him to make them chocolate.

"Are you okay?" Taemin put a hot chocolate in front of Minho. Taemin found his hair tie on floor because Minho untied his messy ponytail during the kiss earlier. He tied his hair again. It has gotten really long past his shoulder now. He also wrapped himself a jacket after realizing that he was only wearing a sleeveless shirt and didn't want to show the lips mark around his collarbone Minho made.

"Hyung." Taemin took Minho's hand. "Tell me what's wrong." 
"I must be crazy Tae." Now he didn't avoid eye contact.
"Yes you are."
"I'm really sorry." Minho meant it. He knew it was wrong. "I can't forget you, I keep thinking about us and I'm so mad about everything. Why did we end up like this?"
Taemin only listened without interrupting him .
"I miss you. I still love you. I tried so hard to live a normal life with my new family, it never works. I hate this so much. I hate myself." Minho was frustrated and broken. 
"Come here." Taemin hugged Minho. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I did love you. Well I still do." He whispered to Minho's ear. "But it's not the same anymore." Taemin pulled away, searching for Minho's eyes. "You have your family. I have my own life too." Minho pulled him again for another hug. 

Minho couldn't say anything to that because Taemin was right. Taemin could feel a warm tears on his crook.
"Are you okay?" Taemin patted him.
"I'm not." Minho tightened his hug if it's possible.
"Hyung let's be friends. I'll be there when you need me." 
"Promise?" 
"Yeah."

Minho finally calmed down. He was sitting there quitely. Taemin felt so wrong if he didn't tell Jongin, so he texted him.
"Jongin are you still sleeping? Come to my place as soon as you wake up." 
"Minho is here." Sent 

Taemin told Minho to sleep for a few minutes because he must be tired. He did fall asleep after Taemin gave him a calming massage in his head. The sofa still felt better than his king size bed in his house. Taemin kissed his cheek. 

Taemin totally understand that feeling Minho had. He was having a hard time too when he decided to leave and the other day when he met Minho again. It was Jongin that always there for him and made him fall in love easily.

The said men arrived in 30 minutes after Taemin texted him. The sun almost setting up.

"What's going on?" Jongin looked worried. His mouth open wide seeing the sleeping Minho. He mouthing, what the hell is he doing here?
"Come here." Taemin pulled him to his bedroom.
"What happened between you two?" Jongin's face getting red.
"Please listen to me." Taemin plead.
"Go on." 
Taemin interlacing their hands to calm him down. He told him everything. 
"He kissed you? He ing kissed you?" Jongin yelled a bit too loud.
"Nothing happened after that. I promise." 
Taemin then told him that everything was fine now. Jongin didn't have to worry.
"He touched you. I'll beat him up to death." Jongin still mad. Taemin silence him with a kiss.
"No. Please don't. He is having a hard time too."

***

Taemin then took a shower. Minho woke up to a certain guy glaring at him furiously. Minho almost jumped from the sofa. Minho could guess who was the guy.

"Oh sorry. Hi." Minho awkwardly getting up and sitting straight after folding the blanket.
"Did you ing kiss Taemin? My Taemin?"
Minho's eyes widened, didn't answer him.
"You are a horrible thing. If it's not because of Taemin you are dead already. Did you kiss him or not?"
Jongin didn't stop yelling and Minho couldn't take it anymore.
"I did. Okay. I did." Minho yelled back. 

Taemin could hear everything. He wanted to kill both immature guys. He couldn't even enjoy his relaxing shower time.

"Can you two please shut up?" Taemin glared to both of them, already wearing black leather jacket and white t shirt under it. He was ready to go.

Jongin walking to him. He kissed Taemin's cheek and interlacing their hands, showing off that Taemin was his. 

"Come here hyung. Let's eat together." 
Minho follow the lovebirds. He was still a little jealous but Taemin made it clear already. Taemin has always been a good friend to anyone. Minho shouldn't protest. Honestly that was definitely the best for them.

"You two know each other already right?"
"We don't." Both of them answered at the same time.
"Ok. So Jongin this is Minho hyung, my friend. And hyung this is Jongin, my boyfriend." Hearing this Jongin smirked.

Talking was the hardest thing. However Minho could feel the possibility Jongin and he being friends. They did have the same interests.

"So are you going to invite me to your wedding?" Minho asked. Jongin just happy to hear that word.
"Hell no." Inviting minho might be a big disaster.
"I'll come myself. I even already know the date."
"What date?" Taemin took a sip of his juice.
"The party. Kibum told me."
"Funny. Is that why you came suddenly and almost me?" Taemin sounded sarcastic. Jongin was not happy at all. He mumbled a "" openly glaring at minho.
"Yeah I guess." Minho cleared his throat.

Taemin called Kibum and scolded him in front of Jongin and Minho. Ari was the one who keep saying sorry for lying.

Taemin had to go to work. He asked Minho, he was totally fine even if he wanted to stay the night. But Jongin of course against the idea. He forced minho to leave after having some serious conversation.

"Are you two going to talk inside my apartment while the owner is not home? Great." Taemin said sarcastically.
"I have a thing or two to tell him." Jongin pointed at Minho's face. Minho only smiled to Taemin.
"Fine." Taemin was ready to leave. He kissed Jongin's cheek. Refused him to kiss on the lips because there's Minho.

Taemin then hugged Minho, Jongin gasped with the big what the face all over his face. He almost choked on his drink.

"Hyung. I'll try to be a good friend. Let's talk more." Taemin whispered.
"Thanks for understanding me Taemin ah. And I'm really sorry for what happened."

Jongin couldn't stand the whispering friends anymore.
"Are you going to keep hugging like that?" He almost yelled.
"Bye hyung. Sorry for my loud and childish boyfriend." Minho chuckled. He hugged him tighter and inhaled his scent for the last time.

Taemin then really went out after a quick peck on Jongin lips because he pouted too much. 

Finally Jongin and Minho was left alone. Minho speak first.
"So what is it?" 
Jongin paused hating the guy mostly because he knew Taemin used to really love him.
"Do you still love Taemin that much?" Jongin figured how much love Minho has been keeping for Taemin even after they parted for years.
Minho was shocked, didn't know it coming. "I.. uh... yeah. I have never wanted to break up with him in the first place. I do still love him." He stared at the air. He meant it.
Jongin didn't know what to say to that. He kind of understand Minho. It was sad to see him like this. He remembered how he too desperately trying to get Taemin's heart. He cried a lot too.
"What's wrong? I wasn't myself and about the kiss this morning, I totally lost it." Minho chuckled sounds pathetic.
". How dare you touching him like that." Jongin furious how minho bringing that up again. Honestly he tried to be nice to him.
"He didn't even kiss me back. Don't worry. He will never cheat."
Jongin was aware of that. He didn't need Minho to tell him.
They continued to talk for half an hour. For some reason they could understand each other.

"I know Taemin want to keep in touch but don't call or text him too much. You can just tell me if you want." Jongin said protectively. 
"Nah. I'll just tell Taemin, call and text him all I want." Minho laughed after seeing the angry Jongin.
"Ok ok. Sorry. I'll fix my life and try not to disturb you two."

Minho his phone and so many texts from Yuri coming. After a second Yuri called him 
"Hello."
"Where the hell are you? I keep calling and you turn your phone off. I was really worried I couldn't sleep. Father said he couldn't find you home. Do you know how much..." 
"Are you crying?" Minho cut her off. 
"Shut up. Yu stupid husband." She was still crying.
"I'm so sorry. I had something urgent to do. I forget to tell you."
Minho knew that Yuri actually loved him. It was Minho who never looked at her. He was an .
"I'm coming to you now."
"Ok." Yuri tried to calm down. "Don't do that again."
" I'm sorry. I have been a total jerk to you."
"What?"
"You must be tired of me."
"Minho? What are you talking about?" Yuri sounded unsure where this talk heading.
"I want to try to be a good husband and a good father. I want to have a happy life with you two. Maybe I still can't give you the love equally but I want to love you too." There came silence. "Please don't give up on me." He once told Taemin the same thing and he wanted to start the new life with his new family.
"Minho. I have to say you are a stupid husband for not loving the hot wife like me."
"I know." They both chuckled.
"Will you leave that guy for me? For us?" Minho asked, his tone serious.
"I never loved him. And we never have that kind of relationship. I hope you forgive me for the stupid act."
"We are technically stupid couples."

It was the longest conversation they have ever had in their marriage life. Minho thought maybe he should really start something with Yuri. He will try to love her too. 

***

"Just tell me do you want to do it or not?" Taemin pouted.
"Do what? Marry you or live with you?" Taemin's eyes innocent.
"Both. Goodness." Jongin frustrated after offering the shiny ring yet Taemin didn't take it. Taemin laughed.
"I do jonginnie. Of course I want to." He finally took the ring and Jongin smiling ear to ear.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
They kissed and smiled and kissed and smiled between the kiss.