Final

Thank You, Sorry

Everything started when the day I knock on your apartment and from then on we became roomamtes. We basically lived together, you prepare meals for me, clean my mess, asked me to accompany you to do the grocery.

And those simple gestures of yours become my favorite and I'm being oblivious of the growing feelings toward you at first.

I always felt empty when you're not home or when you go out with your friends. I make plans on spending some quality time with you without you noticing. We went on Mountain climbing; we rode on the different extreme rides which caused you to cling onto me so tight and that is one of the best feelings I felt; we travel on the different cities enjoying the view and escaping from the stressful life in our workplace. Everything we did is a treasure that was locked inside my heart.

I am so happy that it worries me. So many questions inside my head that I'm afraid to know the answers. I started to doubt.

And that's the time, I started to stay away from you. I leave the apartment without telling you the exact reason. I only left a letter saying that I already found an apartment for myself. Which the real reason is, I'm afraid. Afraid for my love for you wouldn't be reciprocated. Afraid of knowing that you already have someone you love, which I can say it's true cause you've been going out frequently with this man. And what I'm afraid most is, if you find me disgusting. 

Yes, I'm a coward. Coward for surrenderring the battle without even trying to fight.

We might not destined in this life but I hope we can be for the next life. I love you and I always do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You came into my life like a fairytale, but not all fairytales have a happy ending.

I never felt this way; with just your simple smile it makes my heart race; with just your single touch, I feel so relaxed; and the best feeling of all, when you're by my side, I feel so love.

But everything crumbled, when you decided to leave without talking to me personally and just left a letter. You said you found an apartment for yourself but one afternoon as I strolling around, I accidentally saw you with someone. You seem so happy with her and I guess you are living with her since you both headed to the same apartment building.

Is she the real reason why you leave me? Is she better than me? I wanted to run towards you and confront you but I asked myself, Who am I to you? I don't even have a right to be jealous cause in the first place there's never been an us. I just stay rooted on the ground watching you walk hand in hand with someone while my tears were like raindrops that never wanted to stop. It hurts but I have to endure the pain.

It's my mistake, for not making you love me more. It's my mistake, for loving you more than you love me. I did not make you love me more as much as I do, It's my mistake.

Watching your back walking away and slowly fading. And that moment, I learned and have to accept the fact that I already lost you.

One last wish from me, let the wind whisper this words in your ear for you to hear, "Gomawo, Saranghae".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E N D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sniff!" I close the book and wipe my tears.

"The story is so sad and it makes me cry," I mumbled still wiping my tears.

"Aigoo! I can't and I don't want to imagine for my lovelife to be like that," I said talking to no one.

I get up from the couch to get some water in the kitchen. "We wouldn't be like that cause we already know each other's feeling. And we also promised that we will stay in each other's side forever."

Speaking of which, where is she right now. Glancing at the clock she should've be home by now.

 

 

"Ding! Dong!" 

"Who could it be?" Chorong asked herself.

 

Chorong walk towards the door and slowly opening the door, then revealed a smiling idiot holding a bouquet of her favorite flower.

 

"B-bom-ah!" whispered Chorong.

 

"Happy Anniversary My lovely Chorongie!" Bomi said sweetly and kiss Chorong so tenderly.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's Note: 

To my co-firetrucks, Thank You for giving time to read my story and I'm Sorry for the lame story. Don't hate me for writing this. But I still hope that you will like it. :) :)

HAPPY CHOBOM DAY!!! ^_^