My Boy, My Love

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                               Baekhyun × You

  _______________________________________________________________________

The school play ground was a mess with soccer players running wild passing the soccer ball to the opposite goal. They were indeed playing around.With the amount of laughter roaring in to the air, the whole school knew what was happening in there. Most of the girls were screaming like wild animals when their famous soccer players took a goal. It was Baekhyun, the best player in the west high soccer team waving at the audience, especially at the girls. His eyes scanned the whole stadium to find his favourite pair of eyes. You were there smirking at the lovesick boy who was smiling at you when he spotted you in a corner. You noticed him moving forward while mouthing you a 'I Love You'. It was really embarrassing when the girls turned to give you lot of disgusted looks when they noticed him sending hearts towards you. You couldn't stop glaring at those girls who were drooling for your man. 

After a good 45 minutes they stopped the match when their coach whistle thrice, making his way towards the ground.  

 

 

+++++

 

"Hey, You watched the whole match didn't you?"

Baekhyun hugged me from the behind. I hadn't noticed him from the table I had chose to spend my lunch break. 

 

"Oh, You scared me!?!"

You punched his stomach when he laughed at your expression. 

 

"I had lit in my second period, I only got the 3rd and 4th free to watch the game. You guys were messing around it can't even be considered as a real game"  

You nudge his arm when he focused on your food instead of listening to you. It was really annoying when he eats everything you brought when he can buy a whole packet of lunch for him self.

 

"Yah, stop eating everything!?! Baekhyun, go buy food for your self"

You glare at your boyfriend when he picked up an egg roll from your tray.

 

 

"Why should I buy when we can share all these? Baby, only this once please"

You rolled your eyes when he tried to you give you a kiss on your cheek. Before his lips came to contact with your cheek, you turned around his lips landed on you curled hair.

 

 

"You are no fun, Honey"

You let out giggles when he pout like a lost puppy with his hands resting on both of his cheeks. 

 

 

"Oh Baby you are so cute"

You gave in when he tried to give a kiss again. He was happy that finally he gave you a kiss and he ate all of your food without making you angry like the last time. 

 

 

"Where is your team, Baek?"

He looked at you with a small smile, pointing his bandaged arm towards the entrance. When you turn around to look at where he pointed there were his team members walking towards your direction. 

 

 

"You left them behind so, you can come here and eat all of these?"

You questioned the boy who were waving at his team members. He hesitated first but tried to say his reason for leaving them behind, he was really honest and trustful boy that you couldn't help but to ruffle his hair.

 

 

"I get to see you before you go to your next lesson, that is why I rushed to come here"

You gave him a peck on his nose, making him all red like an apple. He was smiling like an idiot when his team members started to whistle and clap watching you two act lovey dovey. It was a pain in the when they started to make comments about both of you doing stuff that you two never thought about.

 

 

"Yah, you two stop embarrassing us! Specially Baekhyun, you are so mean to me today. Noona you should stay away from this sick bastard"

You were amazed by Sehun's choice of words, normally he would add a 'hyung' part to all their names. It was like they are closer in a way you will never understand ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter