i. jungeun gets topped by sooyoung

My Angel Uses A Filter

     The arch started to crumble like a cookie. I looked up in time to see a twenty ton growling Sooyoung statue topple over on us. Kahei and I would have been pancakes, but Jungeun shoved us from the behind and we landed just out of danger.
     “JUNGEUN!” Jinsoul cried.
When the dust cleared and the mountain stopped rocking, we found her still alive, but her legs were pinned under the statue.
     We tried desperately to move the statue, but it would’ve taken a million protein shakes and workouts. When we tried to pull Jungeun out from under it, she screamed in pain x10 louder than the time we beat her up for throwing away all of our socks.
     “I survive all those battles,” she growled. “YET I GET DEFEATED FROM A STUPID ROCK!"
     "It's the demon aka Sooyoung on top of you," Jinsoul said with a bit of sarcasm, biting her lower lip.
     "You made a stupid choice doing that, you idiot." Kahei grumbled.
     Jungeun grimaced, "Well, don't just stand there! I'll be fine. ing GO!"
     We all didn't want to leave her, especially Jinsoul, but I could hear our enemy laughing as it exploded all of the buildings.
     "We'll be back," I promised.
     "I'm not going anywhere!" Jinsoul screamed.
     A fireball erupted on the side of the mountain, right near the gates of the palace.
     "We've got to run," I said.
     "I think you forgot the away part," Kahei murmured hopefully.
     I sprinted toward the palace, a sudden black light launching at my eyes as if it was going to blind me. Oh wait, it actually did.
     ". . . !" I heard Kahei yell for the first time in her life. We weren't even allowed to curse, it's heaven, but for once we actually can.
     My vision was blurry, but as I squinted, I could see bits of fire and water. (jinsol yOU FISH-) My legs began to weaken but I kept on running. A fireball erupted on my side and I got blasted to a hard marble floor. Cracks were beginning to show and I tries to get up, only falling back down.
     A laugh made me tense up. I immediately knew who it was.
     "Shall I destroy you first, Hyunjin?" It asked. "Is that the choice you will make - to fight me and die instead of bowing down and begging for your life?"
     I paused, glaring at the titan.
     "Any last words? I'll be nice enough to let you speak before you die!" It laughed.
     "Yeah.." I began. "My last words are.. YOU!"
     I flipped my middle finger up and rolled to the side. You know, if God was here I would immediately go to hell. The titan was obviously startled but nonetheless, it ran after me and snarled.
     The titan came at me like a whirlwind with his blade in hand.
     And right before my eyes, red covered my vision.

...

"Hey, are you okay?"


im disappointed at myself by e