Final

Do You Know Me ?

Jungkook had worked his off the whole year but couldn't make it. Less than 0.1 point was what he needed. But no, Mr. Smith couldn't give one more point so that he could validate his second semester. That sick bastard. So Jungkook had no other choice but to go drink in Yoongi's recently opened bar. He wasn't sad but angry and he needed to do something so that he wouldn't let it explode. Maybe getting laid could be the solution. Anyway, after slipping on his leather pants, he grabbed his leather jacket and went out. It was only 8PM but he couldn't wait until it was later, he craved some heavy beer and he needed it right now. Fortunately, the bar wasn't too far away so he arrived in less than 10 minutes. He entered and, as expected, there wasn't too many people. He walked to sit on one of the stools in front of the bar and smiled to Yoongi.

"I guess you didn't make it." The older began. Jungkook nodded. "Mr.Smith, right?" He asked.

"That er." Jungkook answered.

"Okay. I know what you need." Yoongi said and took a tankard from under the counter, immediately filling it up with blonde draught beer before handing it to the younger.

"Thanks. Have you seen someone that could distract me yet?" Jungkook asked after gulping down the quarter of his drink.

"Well, not really. I've been too busy looking out for Hoseok to be able to really keep track of who's entering my bar." Yoongi replied and Jungkook nodded. He turned around and looked around him.

Most of the people here were out from work and drinking with colleagues before going home. A lot of girls were on the dancefloor, apparently ready to dance the night away. But Jungkook was more looking for a guy than for a girl. A guy was what he needed tonight, not a girl which was too much work. He wanted to be taken care of. After some seconds of scanning the room and not finding anyone eye-catching he sighed and turned back to face the counter. Yoongi had disappeared, probably to protect Hoseok from anyone who was getting too close to him.

Jungkook took another sip of his beer when he felt someone sitting next to him. He turned to his right and was met with a very handsome blonde guy. He was about to greet him when he talked.

"I meet you again." The guy said, smiling sweetly at Jungkook. The younger's eyes grew wide and he cleared his throat before talking.

"Excuse me?" He asked, confused as hell.

"Don't you remember me?" The guy asked and Jungkook his head. "I'm disappointed. I'm not someone people forget easily." He added, pouting.

Jungkook found him so cute, he almost cooed at him.

"I'm sorry but have we met before?"

"Last week. You came and we talked the whole night. You complained that you had to retake some exams. How did they go?" The guy asked, apparently eager to know how did Jungkook's exams go.

"I don't wanna be rude but could we like, introduce each other before talking about this? I don't remember ever telling anyone this but my best friend Yoongi." Jungkook stated, smiling awkwardly at the stranger.

"Well, if you want. I'm Jimin, 23, I study at the SNU and I'm a dance major." Jimin said, extending his hand for Jungkook.

"I'm Jungkook, 21, I major in singing at the SNU." Jungkook said, taking the older's hand.

"I already knew that, of course." Jimin said, smiling.

"Can I ask you what else you know about me?" Jungkook tried. Jimin giggled.

"You really want me to tell you things about yourself?" He asked. Jungkook blushed a bit, realising how dumb his question was but he nodded anyway.

"Well, your name is Jeon Jungkook, you're a 21 years old student at the SNU majoring in singing. Your best friend is Min Yoongi, the owner of this bar. Your dream is to become a singer but if you can't make it, you'll be satisfied with being a singing teacher or a songwriter. Even though you hate English, you took one class to improve because you wanna be able to write good lyrics in English too not only in Korean. I could tell you other things as well but I think this is enough." Jimin stated, looking at Jungkook. The younger's jaw had dropped and he was looking at Jimin in confusion, fear but also amazement.

"W-well, that's a lot. How do you remember so much things about me?" Jungkook asked, genuinely curious.

"I told you that we talked the whole night the other day. I told you a lot about myself as well but you don't remember." Jimin said, looking slightly disappointed.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"It's okay, you were totally wasted anyway. Do you want to talk or do you want me to leave you alone?" Jimin asked.

"You can stay. I'd love for you to tell me about yourself... again." Jungkook replied.

"Gladly." Jimin said, flashing his eye-smile and punching the air out of Jungkook's lungs. "Well, my best friend is Jung Hoseok who also happens to be your best friend's crush. My dream is to become a dance teacher, preferably for children. I got a scholarship when I graduated from high school but I also work as a part-timer in a café on campus. Oh, I'm from Busan, just like you. Is it enough or should I go on?"

"I-I think it's okay." Jungkook answered before drinking from his tankard and laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Jimin asked, confused

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said before taking a deep breath, stopping his laughter but still wearing a wide smile on his face. "I don't remember you and I'm sorry but I like the fact that you still told me about yourself all over again without protesting. I find that quite endearing." Jungkook explained.

"Really?" Jungkook nodded. "If I remember well, you told me that I was your style last week. Is it still true?" Jimin asked, a smug smile on his face.

Jungkook finished his drink in one go and smiled at the older.

"It is even more true now that I am sober." He answered.

"Well, do you wanna stay here or go somewhere else?" Jimin asked.

"Somewhere else seems like a good plan to be honest." Jungkook said, getting up. Jimin got up as well and as they were getting out of the bar, they passed by Yoongi who was hugging Hoseok.

"I'm going hyung, see you!" Jungkook said and Yoongi just waved at him.

Both boys were out now and wondering where to go.

"So, where do you wanna go big boy?" Jimin turned to Jungkook and giggled.

"Do you wanna go to mine?" He asked.

"This soon? You must know that I don't kiss before the second date." Jungkook said.

"That's great, today's our second date. Our first one was last week when we went to eat at Panda Express." Jimin pointed out.

"Okay then. Let's go to yours."

"This way. My car is there." Jimin said, leading the way for Jungkook.

Jimin's car wasn't an average car. It was a ing red Land Rover. Jungkook's jaw dropped at the beauty he was seeing.

"You had the exact same reaction last week. Get in." Jimin stated as he unlocked his car. He opened the door for Jungkook and then went to the driver's seat.

“Can I put some music on?” Jungkook asked.

“Of course. You gotta turn your Bluetooth on. Please, don’t put Crooked this time. I’d prefer Eyes, Nose, Lips. You tricked me the other day.” Jimin said, a little pout showing.

“A Taeyang biased? I can deal with that.” Jungkook said, putting Eyes, Nose, Lips on. He smiled at Jimin’s content smile and on the road they went.

Soon enough, they were jamming to every song, singing along as if it was their own concert. They got along really well and Jungkook was surprisingly very comfortable around the older.

They soon arrived in front of a mansion. Jungkook was astonished, frozen in his spot. Jimin giggled as he opened the door for him.

“Come on. Let’s get in.” Jimin said, taking Jungkook’s hand.

“Y-Yeah...”

They entered the house and Jungkook suddenly laughed out loud. Jimin looked at him, confused, as he took his shoes off.

“What is so funny?” he asked, handing some slippers to the younger.

“Just, how rich are you?” Jungkook asked.

“Not that much. I maaay be the son of a chaebol.” Jimin replied.

“Heol. I can’t believe I’m hanging out with a second generation’s chaebol.” Jungkook said, walking into the living room.

“It’s not that big of a deal. You surely have the looks for it.” Jimin said.

“Do chaebols only care about the look? Not the person?” Jungkook asked.

“Well, when you go to talk to someone it’s for their looks, right? When we talked last week, we made it clear that we were both very handsome. But after talking a bit, we agreed that were both interesting people as well.” Jimin said, smiling. “Come on. Do you want something to drink?”

“I’ll gladly have water. My head is spinning.” Jungkook replied.

“Okay. You can sit down on the couch if you want.” Jimin said before making his way to the kitchen.

Jungkook took a moment to look around, admiring the uncomfortable looking chairs, the beautiful table, the grey curtains, the expensive-looking carpets. He found everything amazing. When Jimin came back, he handed him his glass of water and sat beside him.

“Do you have maids?” Jungkook asked, putting the now empty glass on the coffee table in front of him.

“No. I’m rarely ever home to be honest. Always out with friends or swaggering with my dad on every occasion. I’ll be taking over the business so I better make myself known, you know?” Jimin explained and Jungkook nodded. “Anything you’re curious about?”

“Yes. Why blonde?” Jungkook asked, making Jimin giggle.

“Why not?” Jimin asked and Jungkook flushed, embarrassed. He just realised how bad and stupid his question sounded.

“I’m sorry. That may have sounded rude but I’m just curious. It suits you very well by the way.” Jungkook explained.

“I wasn’t offended. Usually people ask me if I have some money to lend them, you see? Last week we didn’t come here so you didn’t know I was a chaebol and you were hungry and drunk as hell. But to answer your question, it actually was a bet I made with my best friend. Turns out it suits me so I decided to keep the colour as it is.” Jimin stated.

“Wise decision, Mr. Chaebol. Anything you might be curious about?”

“Yes. Do you like western music?”

“Well, yes. Not all of it but I enjoy listening to a great part of it.”

“Let’s listen to some music then.” Jimin said, getting up and opening a sideboard, showing a stereo. He took the remote and went back to Jungkook’s side. He pressed play and Dua Lipa’s One Kiss began to play. Jimin extended his hand, smiling softly at the younger. “Would you like to dance?” he asked, making Jungkook blush and giggle cutely. He nodded and Jimin took his hand, getting him up and guiding him to the centre of the living room. They lightly began to sway their hips to the rhythm before quickly getting closer to each other. Jimin leaned in, singing the lyrics into Jungkook’s ear.

‘Something in you-ou-ou. Lit up heaven in me-e-e. The feeling won’t let me slee-eep. ‘Cause I’m lost in the way you move, the way you feel.’

Then, Jimin locked lips with Jungkook. They began to kiss, soft but passionate. Hands soon began to roam, slipping under shirts to be as close as possible. Jungkook was the one to break the kiss from lack of air. He looked into Jimin’s eyes and kissed him once again. It was fiercer this time, tongues entangling, whines leaving soft lips as Jungkook was being pushed back towards the couch as the music changed to Marvin Gaye. Pieces of clothing were being taken off and dropped on the floor quickly, lips leaving each other for not even one second.

 

The next day, Jungkook found himself waking up between soft sheets in an unknown bed. As he looked around him, he remembered what had happened and smiled to himself. He slept with Jimin. Jungkook wasn't really the type to around and he really liked Jimin. As he got up, he smelled a good aroma so, he made his way to the kitchen, wearing his boxers only. He was met with Jimin wearing only his shirt from the night before and underpants.

“Isn’t that my shirt?” he said, back hugging Jimin.

“It is. Can’t I wear it?” Jimin asked, not fazed by the skin ship.

“Not at all. I’m just worried you might catch a cold.” Jungkook replied and Jimin turned around.

“Talk for yourself. I’m not complaining, I love the view but you better put some pants on at least.” Jimin stated, running a finger down Jungkook’s torso.

“I don’t think I want to.” Jungkook said, winking.

“Mmh, I wonder why…” Jimin trailed off, his voice becoming deeper. He leaned in, kissing a hickey on Jungkook’s neck.

Jungkook released a shaky breath but as soon as he did, Jimin stopped.

“Seriously, go dress up. I need to take you back home now.” Jimin said, turning back around to finish the breakfast.

“Okay.” Jungkook said, pouting but doing as he was told nonetheless.

They ate breakfast and Jimin drove Jungkook back home. Before parting, they exchanged numbers and decided to meet again the next day.

 

Some weeks later

“Where are we going today, hyung?” Jungkook asked Jimin as he was driving.

“I think our relationship is serious enough for you to meet my friends. We’re having dinner with them tonight.” Jimin answered.

“Oh.” Jungkook said, suddenly nervous. He hoped it wouldn’t be too formal or anything because he wasn’t dressed for it. He also thought that if it would’ve been the case, Jimin would have warned him so he relaxed a bit. But he was still anxious about how Jimin’s friends would think of him. Sensing his distress, Jimin took his hand.

“Don’t think too much about it, darling. You’re going to have fun, I’m sure of it.” Jimin said.

“But what if they think I’m not good enough? I mean, I’m not rich or anything, I’m not from a rich family, I don’t have a work, I’m just a broke college student.” Jungkook stated. Jimin squeezed his hand.

“They won’t think any of that. It’s not their business to mind anyway, if they don’t like you, I’ll make them like you, if they think you’re unworthy of me, I’ll prove them wrong. It’s been a long time since I’ve met someone who’s actually interested in me and not in my bank account. Everything will go well.” Jimin said and soon enough, they arrived in front of a cosy restaurant.

They quickly got off the car and after sharing a short kiss, they entered.

“Jimin!” one of Jimin’s friends exclaimed as soon as they entered. He ran to him and hugged Jimin tight.

“Jungkookie, this is Taehyung.” Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at the man and found him quite handsome, his red hair suiting him awfully well.

“Hello, I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." Jungkook said, bowing.

“No need to be formal, we're going to be good friends.” Taehyung said, showing a bright smile.

Jimin then brought Jungkook to the table where all of his friends were seated and introduced them one at a time.

Jin was the handsome blonde whose dad’s a CEO, Namjoon the smart and famous songwriter and Taehyung Jimin's not so rich best friend... Jungkook discovered that they weren't judgemental people and he got along with all of them really well.

At the end of the night, they decided to crash at Jimin's place, downing drinks after drinks before Jin and Taehyung passed out on the floor and Namjoon fell asleep on the couch.

“You have a high alcohol tolerance Kookie.” Jimin said, almost completely sober.

“I thought you knew that by now.” Jungkook said, smiling.

“I do but it still surprises me. I'm used to be the only sober one at the end of the night.”

“You must have felt lonely so many nights. Fortunately, you have me now to keep you company.” Jungkook stated, getting closer to the older and placing his hand on his thigh.

“Jungkook...” Jimin said, taking Jungkook's hand off his thigh. “I need to tell you something.”

Jungkook’s expression immediately fell. He knew that this day would come, the day Jimin would tell him goodbye. He probably saw how unworthy he was as they ate with his friends and regretted to have him meet them.

“I know. I’m sorry.” he began, trying to hold back his tears.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, confused. How can he know? I didn’t tell him and no one could have told him since it’s a secret… If he knows, why does he look so sad? Jimin wondered. He took Jungkook’s hand in his and looked straight at him.

“Hey… Why are you so sad?” Jimin asked. “I think there’s a misunderstanding here because what I want to tell you isn’t something bad. I mean, I hope so.” Jimin said and Jungkook confusedly looked at him.

“What do you mean? How could I not be sad when you’re about to tell me you don’t wanna see me anymore?” Jungkook asked, his voice wavering.

“What? That’s absolutely not what I’m trying to tell you, Jungkookie!” Jimin exclaimed, shocked by the younger’s thought.

“Then what is it?”

“Look, we’ve been seeing each other for some time now and I really enjoy your company. I’m quite sure you enjoy mine too.” Jimin nervously giggled. “We’re good friends but I recently noticed that it’s became not enough for me. I want you to be my boyfriend.” Jimin stated, gently rubbing Jungkook’s hand.

Jungkook’s eyes grew wide and he looked at Jimin for some seconds, not quite registering what he had said before he saw Jimin’s face quickly getting closer to his. It took the younger some more seconds to register that Jimin was kissing him before he began to reciprocate. The kiss lasted a few seconds before Jimin pulled back.

“Do I take this as a yes or…?” Jimin asked, smiling.

“Of course! Yes! Yes!” Jungkook exclaimed, hugging Jimin tight.

“I know that it may be too early to say this but… I think I love you Jungkook.” Jimin said, making Jungkook laugh cutely.

“I think I love you too, hyung.” Jungkook said before kissing the older for the last time of the night.

 

Two months later

“Hyung! Hyung!” Jungkook exclaimed as he entered Jimin’s apartment.

“I’m in the kitchen Kook!” Jimin replied.

“Hyung, do you remember that there was 0.1 point missing for me to have my semester?” Jungkook asked as he entered the kitchen, circling Jimin’s waist with his arms from the back. “Mr. Smith sent me an email today telling me that it was an error and that I got my semester!” Jungkook exclaimed, overjoyed.

Jimin turned around in Jungkook’s arms and kissed him deeply.

“We should go celebrate, then.” Jimin said when they separated.

“Where are we going?”

“Anywhere you wanna go to.”

“Really?” Jungkook excitedly asked. Jimin nodded, adoring the younger’s cuteness. “I should choose something very special then! Will it only be the two of us?”

“If you want to, yes. But we can go out with the guys if you’d prefer.” Jimin said.

“I’d like to celebrate with everyone if you don’t mind it.” Jungkook said, blushing.

“I don’t mind it at all. We can do whatever you want, baby, as long as you’re happy.” Jimin said, pecking Jungkook’s lips.

“Thank you so much. I’m going to text them all.” Jungkook said, leaving a kiss on Jimin’s cheek before going to the living room.

Jimin smiled to himself, happy for Jungkook but also happy to have him by his side.

Later this day, Jungkook and Jimin were sitting in a restaurant with Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung. They were waiting for their meal while chatting about this and that.

“So, Jungkook texted us saying that he wanted to have a gathering but is there a special reason for that?” Yoongi began.

“Right, is there something you’re hiding from us Jungkook?” Namjoon added.

“Well, you’re not wrong. There is indeed a special reason that we’re all gathered here today but it isn’t a secret or something like that since I discovered it earlier in the afternoon.” Jungkook paused, looking at his friends, revelling in the suspense. He waited some seconds more and when he sensed that Taehyung was going to burst, he laughed. “I thought my life was a complete fail but, in the end, all is well that ends well, I guess. There was an error when they entered the notes last year but they didn’t notice it until today which means that I got my semester!” Jungkook exclaimed, overjoyed.

All the boys cheered alongside with Jungkook as he high-fived Yoongi who was the happiest at the moment.

“Dude, I told you that everything was going to end well! Why do you never believe me?” Yoongi said, acting like he was hurt.

“That’s right, I’m sorry hyung.” Jungkook said, acting cute for his hyung.

“Anyway, looks like the food is here.” Jin said, noticing two waiters coming closer to their table.

An hour later, as the friends were having their desserts, Jimin took Jungkook’s hand. The younger looked at him, wondering if something was up.

“Jiminie?” he asked, making Yoongi beside him look over.

“Jungkookie, there’s something I want to ask you.” Jimin began, smiling shyly and running his hand through his hair.

“What is it? Is it serious?” Jungkook asked, growing concerned.

“It’s kinda important for us.” Jimin said, looking at the others who were looking at him reassuringly. “I wanted to know if you’d like to… move in with me.” He finished, avoiding Jungkook’s eyes. “I get that it might be too early but I don’t know… I feel really at ease with you but if you think that we’re going too quick-” Jimin began to ramble but was quickly shut as Jungkook kissed him.

Taehyung and Hoseok began to whistle as Jin and Namjoon cheered. Yoongi was looking at everyone, dumbfounded as he understood that everyone knew about everything but him. When Jimin and Jungkook detached, Yoongi glared at Jimin.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jimin said, looking completely flustered. He then noticed Yoongi’s glare and chuckled. “Sorry hyung but I couldn’t tell you. I was afraid you’d tell Kookie, you’re so soft for him.” He said, looking apologetically at Yoongi.

“I could have never known you thought so low of me.” Yoongi said, pouting.

“Aww hyung! You know very well that you would have acted so strangely that I would have noticed it and bug you to tell me what was up until you eventually told me everything! I’m surprised Jiminie knows you so well though.” Jungkook said, turning to Jimin.

“I just guessed to be honest. But I know how close you both are to each other so it wasn’t that hard to understand.” Jimin stated and Jungkook squeezed his hand.

“I’m so happy to have you by my side, baby.” Jungkook said, pecking Jimin on the lips.

“I’m happy too, love.” Jimin replied.

“I’m happy that you’re both happy but I would be happier if we could just finish our desserts without you two being this kind of sappy couple, thank you very much.” Jin said, making everyone laugh.

“Honey, we used to be like this too.” Namjoon said.

“Yeah, now you’re this kind of nasty couple.” Taehyung said, earning a punch on the arm from Namjoon and making everyone roar in laughter.

The night was spent separately for all of them. Taehyung admitted that he was seeing someone recently and went to his date with said person. Yoongi and Hoseok went to Yoongi’s bar while Jin and Namjoon went back home. Jimin and Jungkook went back home as well.

“So, you want to live with me.” Jungkook stated, Jimin in his arms as they sat on the couch.

“Yes.”

“You know I’m a handful.”

“I do.”

“But you still want to live with me?”

“Yes, you brat. I love you. I want to see your beautiful face first thing when I wake up and last thing when I go to sleep. I want us to cook together like a happy couple, I want us to argue about the laundry, I want us to make love while waiting for it, I want us to invite our parents over for dinner, I want to do all of this and even more with you. I love you.”

When Jimin finished his rant, Jungkook was wearing a wide smile on his face, his eyes sparkling with pure love. He leaned in, kissing the older tenderly but passionately as he helped him to lie down on the couch.

“Let me take care of you, please.” He said, taking off both of their shirts.

“Do whatever you want baby, you deserve it.” Jimin replied before Jungkook went to leave marks on his neck, making him moan loudly.

“I can’t believe I forgot about you, baby. It was the first and last time, I promise.” Jungkook whispered into Jimin’s ear.

“Jungkook, touch me, please.” Jimin whined, pulling at Jungkook’s pants.

“My pleasure.”