Calculating into your love

Math Is Fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung," Woohyun lifted a hand and flicked it in the air."Gyu," He looked away from his paper to the guy nearby. "Help me out, kay?" He reached down and patted his thigh for the other to sit.

 

 

Sunggyu gave him a look. "Why?" He pushed his headphones down, regarding the black-dressed teen warily. "You're just ganna molest me or something. Do your own work."

 

 

"Awwwwww." Woohyun whined, head lolling back. "But I don't understand it!" His head snapped back up and he thumped the back of his hand against the book on the desk in front of him. "It's Maaaaaathhhh." Woohyun whimpered, holding out an arm. "Baby, please, help me?"

 

 

 

Sunggyu bit his bottom lip and stood, ignoring the other's squeal of joy. He threw his iPod down, not bothering to turn it off and walked over, stopping behind the other. "What do you need help with?"

 

 

Woohyun swiveled around, grabbed the brown-haired guy by the waist and pulled him into his lap. "Okay, explain dilations to me." He turned them back around to the book. "They don't make sense."

 

 

Sunggyu squeaked when grabbed and a dark blush took home across his cheeks. "Uh, they-" He paused and cleared his throat, shifting. "They're simple really. Say you're trying to find X and it lies between A and B with a scale factor of k." He paused and looked at Woohyun over his shoulder. "Are you still with me?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter