FINAL

Deathbed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJIN POV

After I heard that Wonyoung was in her death bed, I immediately went to her house while I am waiting outside her room and she's talking to her husband. My mind went back where she was celebrating her marriage with her remaining days on earth, I was so happy to see her smiling and enjoying each moment of her life. I just got nervous when she went near me and said "Will you be my last dance?" when she asked me that I was shocked why it should be me? "Yes I would be happy to be your last dance".

On that day she was clinging to me just like our days together being bestfriend and an enemy to each other. I saw her getting weaker on each passing day and I feel so hurt inside so I try to call her when I am free remembering my days with her. I always hugged her and kissed her hands. We look like a couple but we know our limits. Well, we just are clingy to each other. Just like our acting in our stage play portraying as husband and wife, people loves us and they think that me and her would make such a cute couple but I know that we are already committed so we couldn't be together.

I went back to the present when her husband went out and he told me that she wanted to talk to me. Again, I am still the one who is last to be with her.

"Hey are you okay? Can you still talk?" I sweetly asked but Wonyoung just smiled and said "Of course and also I want to say something". I gulped when she closed her eyes and breath "Did you know that I was so annoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter