FINAL

Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin is peeking at her side by taking quick glances to her classmate Wonyoung. She has a huge crush on her but she doesn't have the guts to tell her since she was very popular while she is an ordinary nerd of the room. When the classes are over, she usually follows her secretly.

Since Wonyoung is mischievous, she would sneak out of the school through the bushes while Yujin would stumble because she would still follow her all day.

That night, Yujin decided to write a letter while imagining Wonyoung smiling at her. She went early to school. She looks at her right and left if there are students around then inserts the letter through the opening of the locker.

Wonyoung was yawning while walking to her locker and when she opens it, she noticed a letter that fell on her feet so she picked it up and put it inside her notebook. During lunch break, Wonyoung went to the rooftop and read aloud the letter while Yujin was watching her from afar.

"Dear Wonyoung I really like you since the first time I saw you running in front of our house but I fell in love you the day when you share your umbrella with me. I know you may not notice me because who am I right? Anyway I just wrote this letter for you to know what I feel for you since I couldn't hide it anymore to myself. Every day when I tried to know you more, I never got the chance to fell out of love rather it was the opposite. I think you are a very cool and nice girl so I am wishing the best for you. I will support you silently and look at you from afar but don't think that I am a creep or something, it's just that I admire you a lot.

P.S. The handkerchief that you lend me to dry myself was still with me if you want it back, I could still give it to you but I will not show myself! Thank you for being an inspiration and a nice girl! You changed my life so thank you!"

After reading it, Wonyoung just laughed hard that makes her burst into tears. Yujin was puzzled by Wonyoung's action and also by turning the letter into an airplane and threw it in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter